Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAIA Player of the year and SFU captain Colin Streckmann has just signed on with Norvan for from what I heard is close to Masry's supposed deal with ACBC Cat last year of $350 a game. If indeed it is all the best to him but don't know how long he will stick around as he was scouted this past week at the NAIA Nationals and has received a week long trial with San Jose Earthquakes sometime in the new year. All the best bud.

ha ha ye right he is signing for Norvan. He’s going back to inter where he usually plays.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha ha ye right he is signing for Norvan. He’s going back to inter where he usually plays.

i heard him and Tom Lowndes signed for Cliff @ 20 bucks/ match and free all u can eat sushi.....

it is confirmed tho that Angus Burke has signed for Norvan @ $200/game.
Cam Wilson is also now coach of the Surdel U-18 girls .... where his gf plays..

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard him and Tom Lowndes signed for Cliff @ 20 bucks/ match and free all u can eat sushi.....

I have Niall Thompson heading away to England to join Blackburn. They have been in contact with him and are quite excited about the possibility of him using his coaching techniques to make Blackburn an elite team in the premiership.

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

alan shearer, wayne rooney and frank lampard also siging for norvan...

with the special one coming to coach nxt week.

get out of your fantasy world

VMSL Insider

Dec 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard from my sources of two possible transfers.

-Metro Ford has picked up Jarvie

-SU will be getting a high profile player from a Div.1 squad

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Jarvie is going to Metro Ford. He bought a house in Port Moody, so driving out to Richmond for training isn't feasible. In fact, he did the Coquitlam to Richmond training commute for longer than I can beleive. Great veteran player and a great guy. I really look forward to kicking him.

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

CW is coaching his gf U-18 team, but he gets free cookies after every training made from the student council of ND.

AB is on contract tie down, b/c I heard he is holding out for a Cypress season pass to go along with the c-flow.

The real Q is how Vinny, (with his 8 TTP accounts) and his mask he's wearing this Saturday is going to pull birds from the SU christmas party?

PS-STAR#1 for VMSL President

Attachments

• richard_hamilton.jpg
    richard_hamilton.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 53

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My compliments from the SurreyU Alum on speaking in such a cryptic tongue even Mr. Base is unsure how to reply to it.

FCN

Jan 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 for Richmond over Delta. Richmond keeper was fantastic. The back line was great at absorbing the pressure. They still struggle in transition to go forward. The teenagers were great on attack once they settled down. Well deserved 3pts.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 for Richmond over Delta. Richmond keeper was fantastic. The back line was great at absorbing the pressure. They still struggle in transition to go forward. The teenagers were great on attack once they settled down. Well deserved 3pts.

6'5"? Is this you? If so...well done my friend!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCN, why didn't you come over and introduce yourself? :confused:

To be blunt......Sixfyv won the game for Richmond tonight. Goalkeeping was the difference as he stopped 4 point blank chances and I think our second goal was a bit 'soft' and I'm sure Brummer would like it back. Owen Sinclair looked great in the 15 minutes :confused: he got. This kid should be in Richmond's starting 11. I don't see how he can get be kept out much longer. I hope he sticks around because it was would be a massive shame to see him leave our club as he and many others are the future of the club.

It was fcuking cold out there tonight. Erik Olsen set the first two up and I believe Reynold scored the second one. The 3rd goal came from about 25 yards out a shot one hopped the keeper though it did have pace on it. Overall, a great 3 points for the club and now hopefully the team can keep moving forward........and not backwards. Mike Revell did a fantastic job with Blakers most of the game.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Jarvie is going to Metro Ford. He bought a house in Port Moody, so driving out to Richmond for training isn't feasible. In fact, he did the Coquitlam to Richmond training commute for longer than I can beleive. Great veteran player and a great guy. I really look forward to kicking him.

Yes, we'll miss Jarvie as he's contributed so much over the past few years and been such a great friend to so many for so long...I think he actually bought out in Maple Ridge, hence the transfer to Metro Ford to reduce his commute time.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCN, why didn't you come over and introduce yourself? :confused:

Interesting he didn't introduce himself seeing as he was standing right next to you for the majority of the game???:confused::eek: Thanks for coming out to brave the frigid temperatures last night to support the team Captain! It was good to see you, Steve, and so many others supporting us...I know all the players truly appreciate it considering how cold it was!

On to Sapperton...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0