Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaapie

Dec 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:Critical win for Richmond

Great to see the team tuff it out in the second half in the freezing conditions. Reynold continues to ooze skills and has made a tremendous difference to the build up. While the kids continue to develop and have an impact the conditions were tough resulting in too many turn overs. Scoring came from all over with Reynold finishing a rebound from a really tough angle after good husstle from Erik to get a shot away. Twin, the lefty, was very calm on the edge of the 18 turning the defender as he found a shooting channel on his left foot and banged it far post. Then the nail in the coffin came when twin two, yes the righty, slotted a great shot from about 30 to seal the deal.
Delta made adjustments at the half and really took it to RFC but stellar keeping and well timed subs from the Coach made the difference.
A little breaathing room at last....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting he didn't introduce himself seeing as he was standing right next to you for the majority of the game???:confused::eek: Thanks for coming out to brave the frigid temperatures last night to support the team Captain! It was good to see you, Steve, and so many others supporting us...I know all the players truly appreciate it considering how cold it was!

On to Sapperton...

Are you serious? :confused: I was beside Paddy Rohla(TWU's coach), Mike Easingwood, Ralph Olsen, and Tom Stewart throughout the game......so you're saying it is one of those people? :confused: I doubt very much it would be any of them?

As mentioned, a very good 3 points even if Sixfyv had a HUGE part in the win. :)

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 for Richmond over Delta. Richmond keeper was fantastic. The back line was great at absorbing the pressure. They still struggle in transition to go forward. The teenagers were great on attack once they settled down. Well deserved 3pts.
Is this score a misprint? Mr. Base keeps saying RFC is no good and says that Miller and Delta are great. I don't know what to believe now.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did not comment on Richmond vs Delta game at all. Every so often you got fluke a game or two. The only reason Richmond is better is because of my friend Armorad.
And Christmas is close. Miller and boys were good to you guys. Maybe they do not want to pay the big fee to play in BC League. All in good fun.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Figure FCN wears a big red jacket???
I think you may just be on the right track Kaapie!;)

Oh, and I hate to reply to anything said by Mr. Base, but we don't have Mr. Omerod to thank, we have Bart Choufour to thank, as he worked most with Ren & Owen as kids (I've been told).

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mind boggling.........3 massive points up for grabs this weekend....let's hope the snow stays off long enough for the game to be played

FCN

Jan 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did not comment on Richmond vs Delta game at all. Every so often you got fluke a game or two. The only reason Richmond is better is because of my friend Armorad.
And Christmas is close. Miller and boys were good to you guys. Maybe they do not want to pay the big fee to play in BC League. All in good fun.

Richmond is better because of some hard nose defending and some great goal keeping. Ren has been an added bonus in adding some punch in the attack and I don t think the player he is has anything to do with Ormud. He s been thay way since he was 6 yrs old.
If Richmond continues the way they ve played the last three games they may have a heck of a run going into the 2nd half of the season and who knows they may pull off some surprises and snatch that 4th spot even though they dont want the prize that goes with it
Captain, I ll come over and meet you saturday with a flask of "Jamesons" in my coat pocket to add to the coffee. Its gonna be cold. I ll save a couple of shots for you too Burnro for a pre X-mas snort and albeit presumptuous victory celebration

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond is better because of some hard nose defending and some great goal keeping. Ren has been an added bonus in adding some punch in the attack and I don t think the player he is has anything to do with Ormud. He s been thay way since he was 6 yrs old.
If Richmond continues the way they ve played the last three games they may have a heck of a run going into the 2nd half of the season and who knows they may pull off some surprises and snatch that 4th spot even though they dont want the prize that goes with it
Captain, I ll come over and meet you saturday with a flask of "Jamesons" in my coat pocket to add to the coffee. Its gonna be cold. I ll save a couple of shots for you too Burnro for a pre X-mas snort and albeit presumptuous victory celebration

Okay, FCN.....looking forward to it. :) Even though I don't drink coffee or Jamiesons. :D I am always willing to try something new.

FCN

Jan 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain.....You don t drink Jameson's.....I thought you were an Irishman. Well we ll put lots of sugar in the coffee and a dollop of whip cream on top to make it go down a little easier for you.

kaapie

Dec 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mmmmm, don't think FCN is whom we thought he was! I too look forward to this revealing moment. BTW, Kaapie does drink mosty things, including Jameson's (no sugar please).

Foot_Baller

Nov 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

lol my god... from relegation to the super league in one game... you must be a canucks fan too!! :bronco:
Any word on if the games tonight are being played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0