Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So Trade Luongo asap........

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luongo was 3-1 before being hurt
Schneids is 5-1 since then

I predict Luongo plays tomorrow night...

So much for that theory...

I dont think we need to ask Lou to waive his no trade clause.. The media is gonna run him out of town soon enough..

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, the media is making me sick on this right now.

I just heard Chapman on the radio talking about some piece in his rag where the writer breaks down how Luongo conducts himself after practice... stuff like "he takes longer to turn around when the media is wanting to ask him questions..." "it looks like he is fidgeting with equipment and other things..."

Really?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, the media is making me sick on this right now.

I just heard Chapman on the radio talking about some piece in his rag where the writer breaks down how Luongo conducts himself after practice... stuff like "he takes longer to turn around when the media is wanting to ask him questions..." "it looks like he is fidgeting with equipment and other things..."

Really?

tell me about it.. Chapman should stick toplaying Mario Kart and writing up a review so JBN /Cascade/IS21 have something to read on sunday morning..

To counter i heard a Rumor going around that Aqualini is going to purchase the team 1040.. He needs to stop sniffin the cheddar.. Its making him paranoid....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who do you think is going to be driven out of town if this keeps up.....it wont be Luo...if the media keeps on this crap everyday....chedder nuts will be gone and we will be stuck with a crap back-up come playoff time.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tell me about it.. Chapman should stick toplaying Mario Kart and writing up a review so JBN /Cascade/IS21 have something to read on sunday morning..

To counter i heard a Rumor going around that Aqualini is going to purchase the team 1040.. He needs to stop sniffin the cheddar.. Its making him paranoid....
I don't even know who chapman is lol But ill play mario kart. LIGHTNING STRIKE!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luongo will only be gone if he decides he wants to play more, but his playing time seems dependent on Schneider's play. If Schneids keeps it up, I could see him asking out at the end of the year, but with the team they have I highly doubt anything mid season would happen as he probably wouldn't be going to a contender, and you know how bad he wants a cup.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ive also heard rumors of Ovechkin for Lou. give me a break, no team will get rid of ovie, for a goalie, even one as good as lou. Only organization that would do something that stupid is the whitecaps. :rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that they have a new coach in Washington Ovie is safe I'd say. The two didn't see eye to eye before and it seemed like he had almost stopped playing for him. Ovie should be flying now.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally I just want Luongo to face the music every now and then and own up to his lack luster games at times. That's it I think for me! He needs to be better with the media and what he says as it always sounds like he went to media school every time he talks. If he'd just say "I played poorly tonight and never gave my team a chance to win" I'd respect that and be on his team again.

That and he looks like fonzie with his hair.

I do agree with this post. He needs to be accountable when he doesn't play well instead of throwing his team under the bus and I think he has been better with it this year than years previous. Also he looks like he is trying to look like a young Dude but there can be only one Dude and he doesn't have the Pakenham cup ring to back it up.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo has been rumoured to be on the trading block, according to the Ottawa Sun.

There have been some talks among league executives about Roberto's services. If shipped out his cap hit would be $5.6 million this season as well as a contract that runs until 2022. Luongo had started the previous 2 games for Vancouver whereas Schneider started the previous 6. Luongo has struggled in 2011-2012 posting an 8-6-1 record with a 2.90 GAA and .896 save percentage. However his counterpart Cory Schneider has played very well with a record of 7-4, 2.12 GAA and .930 save percentage.
The Canucks currently sit in 5th place in the Western Conference with 31 points.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt he's going anywhere, Bieksa has been on the trade rumors every year and yet nothing. but if he goes he goes and we'll deal with it. what else can we do.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo has been rumoured to be on the trading block, according to the Ottawa Sun.

There have been some talks among league executives about Roberto's services. If shipped out his cap hit would be $5.6 million this season as well as a contract that runs until 2022. Luongo had started the previous 2 games for Vancouver whereas Schneider started the previous 6. Luongo has struggled in 2011-2012 posting an 8-6-1 record with a 2.90 GAA and .896 save percentage. However his counterpart Cory Schneider has played very well with a record of 7-4, 2.12 GAA and .930 save percentage.
The Canucks currently sit in 5th place in the Western Conference with 31 points.

So this article will be from Wednesday December 7th?? After Luongo starts his second straight game against Colorado 2morrow night.

Does the Ottawa Sun have the lotto numbers for the next draw?

Hey OTTAWA Sun maybe worry about your own team???
Foreshadow.....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts