Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So Trade Luongo asap........

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow this has become a big hockey topic around the NHL. Whenever any form of hockey talk is on Luongo's name gets brought up and it's all about his lack of consistency. I guess it's not just us shitty Vancouver fans?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hence why idiots get brainwashed. Look the media said it so its right! If youve noticed the team isnt clicking quite yet. Give it at least until 20 games ffs. They will be fine. The only reason i would look to trade lu is the age factor. Both are really good but schneider is 7 years younger and assuming they both r capable until 35 schneider has 10 good years left whereas lu only 3.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does he have the professional skill , talent, physical ability ? yes yes and yes - He is one of the best goalies in the world

The thing with Luongo is that he has the mentality of an amateur. Lacking that next level mental focus and stability at the NHL level is gonna lead to failure.

Plain and simple, he just doesn't seem to actually win us games. I mean really- so far this year its been the exact opposite

And enough about the gold medal.... look at the team that was in front of him. Any goalie in the NHL would have a medal around their neck with that team.

I don't know here boys, do we trade him , do we keep him. Lets wait till the end of October, then the end of November, then playoffs.

Sure he does an ok job in the regular season.

When it counts( playoffs) , what this team is capable of doing and put together for, and what the oddsmakers say we should do, will only happen if he's outta here.

I used to be a huge fan of his, seems like a great guy, does the Linden thing in the community, has amazing next level skill BUT.................HES MENTALLY WEAK.....

and if Gillis ever calls me back, ill tell him its time to let him go

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does he have the professional skill , talent, physical ability ? yes yes and yes - He is one of the best goalies in the world

The thing with Luongo is that he has the mentality of an amateur. Lacking that next level mental focus and stability at the NHL level is gonna lead to failure.

Plain and simple, he just doesn't seem to actually win us games. I mean really- so far this year its been the exact opposite

And enough about the gold medal.... look at the team that was in front of him. Any goalie in the NHL would have a medal around their neck with that team.

I don't know here boys, do we trade him , do we keep him. Lets wait till the end of October, then the end of November, then playoffs.

Sure he does an ok job in the regular season.

When it counts( playoffs) , what this team is capable of doing and put together for, and what the oddsmakers say we should do, will only happen if he's outta here.

I used to be a huge fan of his, seems like a great guy, does the Linden thing in the community, has amazing next level skill BUT.................HES MENTALLY WEAK.....

and if Gillis ever calls me back, ill tell him its time to let him go

hahahahahaha

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im far from a canuck fan but here it is for the lot of u...tim berners lee i think u got it wrong kid the guy is proven to play like garbage in the month of oct has for years but turns it around in november dosent he? maybe because he gets the brunt of the van media saying hes crap when they r still trying to sort out their defence pairings still..how many tap ins this year due to horrible d..answer: many...the guy and schnider won best combo for lowest goals last year...sure schnider is good but can he carry the work load of the nhl every nite who knows but if they trade lu and schnider cant carry that work load then that talented team in front of him (that potentially could win a cup) is left having to out score teams cause their back end cant pull the load..keep lou stoip listening to the media so much and actually watch how bad the d plays some nites..should we trade the sedins cause they couldnt burry a goal vs the rangers or because they were on for 2 edmonton goals..hell no cause u know they are good so is lou..is nickoli habeboulin,or js gegier top of the pile for their position nope they just got lucky in playoffs... if lou ever were to get hot in the playoffs lets be honest they would win..its about getting streaky at the right time which is hard to do sometimes...last point cant blame lou for game 7 how can u give away that many odd man russhes in a game 7 and a break away while your on a powerplay....also canucks r 9-45 on the powerplay this year your not helping your tender out at all if you cant score a man up....just a thought..i know my grammer and spelling suck so please dont rub it in..thank you for your time....

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy punctuation...! Schneider stopped 14 shots in the first period. 0-0 after one period. Sportsnet are commenting that Luongo is not going to getting enough minutes recently to get him sharp enough...Canucks start scoring a few would significantly mitigate this situation...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im far from a canuck fan but here it is for the lot of u...tim berners lee i think u got it wrong kid the guy is proven to play like garbage in the month of oct has for years but turns it around in november dosent he? maybe because he gets the brunt of the van media saying hes crap when they r still trying to sort out their defence pairings still..how many tap ins this year due to horrible d..answer: many...the guy and schnider won best combo for lowest goals last year...sure schnider is good but can he carry the work load of the nhl every nite who knows but if they trade lu and schnider cant carry that work load then that talented team in front of him (that potentially could win a cup) is left having to out score teams cause their back end cant pull the load..keep lou stoip listening to the media so much and actually watch how bad the d plays some nites..should we trade the sedins cause they couldnt burry a goal vs the rangers or because they were on for 2 edmonton goals..hell no cause u know they are good so is lou..is nickoli habeboulin,or js gegier top of the pile for their position nope they just got lucky in playoffs... if lou ever were to get hot in the playoffs lets be honest they would win..its about getting streaky at the right time which is hard to do sometimes...last point cant blame lou for game 7 how can u give away that many odd man russhes in a game 7 and a break away while your on a powerplay....also canucks r 9-45 on the powerplay this year your not helping your tender out at all if you cant score a man up....just a thought..i know my grammer and spelling suck so please dont rub it in..thank you for your time....

welcome back bro

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As you know I'm one of the first to trash talk Luongo but tonight he played fairly well (although he let in 4 goals). He made the big saves at the end that we expect him to make problem is I was shocked to see him make them. If only he can keep it up!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
agreed..... he made a save in the 3rd period.

still 4 goals is too many, thats not gonna win you a game most nights, hes lucky we were on fire.

Attachments

• 390393_10150434177976675_710756674_10724865_1631306813_n.jpg
    390393_10150434177976675_710756674_10724865_1631306813_n.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 602

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think anyone ever said he wasn't a #1 goalie. I just wouldn't trade Luongo. Suppose we trade Luongo tomorrow, and then Schneider gets hurt agaisnt CBJ. Well we're right fcuked now aren't we. Teams and players have a limited window to win a cup. Our team is very, very good (although we're just starting to play that way) and it would be a waste of a season to trade either of them with the injury risk that it would leave us with. At the end of the year, then you can look at your options.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0