Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So Trade Luongo asap........

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
you can cycle players and lower minutes. i like lou but hes not playing well, why not give corey the chance. Or should we watch more of doan skating in, lou laying on his stomach, doan stops eats a ball park frank, drinks a root beer, signs some autographs, while lou continues to breast stroke until doan taps it in? At this rate ill be fighting for tee off times mid april

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got say the one thing I liked last night was Burrows on the third line. I thought that line looked good at times and is the type of line that is needed for the playoffs, lots of energy, scoring chances and can shut down a top line. The second line should be left as is but Raymond looked really nervous on the top line and I thought he made it difficult for the twins to get anything going. If they can find a good fit for the twins and get the forth line hitting we should be good with our forwards Work on our defense and get either goalie hot and we could have a good spring and if not we have the caps to cheer on.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
you can cycle players and lower minutes. i like lou but hes not playing well, why not give corey the chance. Or should we watch more of doan skating in, lou laying on his stomach, doan stops eats a ball park frank, drinks a root beer, signs some autographs, while lou continues to breast stroke until doan taps it in? At this rate ill be fighting for tee off times mid april

So where was the defense while Luongo was swimming? Were they the ones getting the autographs?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got say the one thing I liked last night was Burrows on the third line. I thought that line looked good at times and is the type of line that is needed for the playoffs, lots of energy, scoring chances and can shut down a top line. The second line should be left as is but Raymond looked really nervous on the top line and I thought he made it difficult for the twins to get anything going. If they can find a good fit for the twins and get the forth line hitting we should be good with our forwards Work on our defense and get either goalie hot and we could have a good spring and if not we have the caps to cheer on.

I was thinking the same thing. The 2nd and 3rd lines looked good, Raymond with the twins didn't really work out for me, he still falls and gets bumped off the puck way to much for my liking. I hope Kassian improves quickly so he can get a shot there, would love to see the twins with him and the room he creates. Plus no one will fcuk with them if he's on the ice.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking the same thing. The 2nd and 3rd lines looked good, Raymond with the twins didn't really work out for me, he still falls and gets bumped off the puck way to much for my liking. I hope Kassian improves quickly so he can get a shot there, would love to see the twins with him and the room he creates. Plus no one will fcuk with them if he's on the ice.

How many times did he go offside or pass the puck right to one their players? Kassian would be nice but I just think it is too early to do it for an extended period of time but you never know it couldn't be worse than Raymond.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many times did he go offside or pass the puck right to one their players? Kassian would be nice but I just think it is too early to do it for an extended period of time but you never know it couldn't be worse than Raymond.

No to Raymond. Need to move him. A shame about his injury last year, but even before that he was one dimensional and predictable.

Why not just stick Kassian in there and leave him? Or, rotate him in and out of there w/ Burrows, depending on what the particular game demands?

I know players need to pay their dues, etc., but...Kassian is the type of player that the team has been looking for for a long, long time to play alongside the twins. Burrows has been able to fill that role through being intelligent and hard working...to his credit. But, there are going to be games, especially as the playoffs move along, where the defense is too big, too fast, and too good, where they can smother the twins and Burrows. Having that bigger body in there simply creates a new look that guys will need to be aware of.

The only danger I see is that Kassian may get complacent

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Kassian is coachable and apparently he is then Vigneault should give it a go for a few of these meaningless games. Plus if he can get three lines going he can keep the minutes down for Kassian so he doesn't have to log big minutes.

Playoffs can't come soon enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0