Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friendly....

Temple is playing Sapperton ( premier ) tonight at 9pm at the turf at 8 rinks complex if anybody wants to take in a game in this cold weather.

Hard Ballz

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson, I've sat back and watched your act for quite a while now, and really I've felt that you're not worth commenting on. But tonight something moved me and i just felt that now was as good a time as any to speak. Now I don't like to generally say too much about other players, but when a numbnuts like yourself comes on here and yaps like you're the be all and end all of all footballers. I must ask, why are you playing here in the VMSL Div 1. Shouldn't you be overseas with A.C. Milan or Real Madrid. Or maybe even over in Ireland. Oh that's right, you tried that. Hard luck. So here you are, playing with all of us plonkers, winning many cups, many national titles, oh that's right that hasn't happened for you. Well don't worry about it you're still young and at the peak of your fitness, oh sorry that's wrong too. Well at least you have a future career. Shite once again, wrong. So when you tuck yourself into bed tonight, and you're feeling a wee bit cold, just layer up with another jersey that you've accumulated over the years TURNCOAT!! Good night, Melanoma!!:wa: :wa: :wa:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmmmmm At least i tried futbol.Oh ya already won a few things here and in ireland so try to get some facts before u post.And as for turncoat do u know the meanning of that word cause i do not support the english numbnuts.

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filini

Buddy...good to hear from you again. Now...any idea why the vmsl website says 2-2 and not 3-2 in Wickham's favour?

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Filini

Originally posted by Pen 15
Buddy...good to hear from you again. Now...any idea why the vmsl website says 2-2 and not 3-2 in Wickham's favour?
Who ever maintains the vmsl web site, had his 3s & 2s mixed up. Its fixed now.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson

YOu played our team with 9 men in the first half and then 10 men in the second half!!:( with that in mind for a team that is contending for promotion i dunno what to think!!!
Our line-up was missing our centre 2 forward,a midfielder and our goalie.We tried playing for a tie!!We also had players who were sick playing:( .You'r lads played well and you desrved the win. shiiite!!.Oh well onto to next weekend!!!You did not score:p :p thats it from me!!!!:rolleyes:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that is the case then you are my hero!!
Good luk to you and your lads.......
Even branko our ex player scored to.It was nice to know one of your players knows to speak serbian!!a classy guy too!!i cant remember his name but i got to give the guy credit!!no not anton or benji but the other guy he was african,oh well.sucks to hear about the other clarke brothers incident but g-luck to your squad the rest of the way in!!
serbs vs a.f.c 1(w)1(l) not bad .500 record,and the only team in the first div to break even with afc.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0