Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larrson

you talk a lot of shite but on a serious note you couldnt even cross your legs ya wee fat tart ;) :eek: :eek: :D

sid

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
UPDATE:

AFC 1 - 1 Temple

AT THE HALF

AFC's had the majority of the ball and should be ahead....

NO2

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC 2 - Temple 1

A good crowd out to watch a exciting game. First 15 mins Temple controlled most of the game. Then AFC stepped it up, took control, scored a goal, and took some of the momentum out of Temple. 2nd half AFC and Temple both came out strong, with AFC pushing hard and pressing for another goal. However, Temple held there own, and tied the game. At this point, the momentum began to shift, with Temple pushing for the go ahead goal. However, with Temple pressing, AFC countered and scored the go ahead goal. Temple tried hard for the equalizer, but to no avail.
Full credit to AFC, they played a good game, and finished on there chances. Full marks to Temple too on a great effort.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught most of the big match out in Bby yesterday and to say that I wasn't impressed with AFC would be an understatement. They did outclass the Sikh's IMHO but with alll the hype surronding them I guess I expected more.

A few interesting bits..........

- LARSON with another half game and not at all impressive.

- More long sleeves on players in this game than I have seen in all my years of playing combined.

- No Ivor???

- Best player for AFC some guy no one could identify, shaved head in the middle of the parlk.

- brutal parks guy having a moan, but best run in with the fuzz, must be a player :D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey John....the guy in the middle for them doing the damage was Aaron McCarty (sp?).....good player and he really took it to us.

Hard Ballz

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright, where do i start.Yes we won on the weekend narrowly beating a very good sikh temple team(the same team that tied sapperton).John ur right we did not look that convincing but on the other hand we did not finish our 15 chances we had.Temple played well to stay in it.If it wasn't for our poor finishing it would not have been close.As for playing half a game i am happy cause of the depth we have in our squad and that we always win.I enjoy the team concept if ur not doing ur job come off which i did and the guy that went on for me played great.Looking forward this weekend for another hard game against the sikhs.Premier next year for lads it looks like and we did it with the league deducting 5 points from us.Another thing we have NOT lost a game on the pitch which i predicted i will include the sportstown indoor tourney which we won and just to mention we hammered firetown 15-4 in that tourney.Another prediction i made at the begining of the season was a 90 goal season .Well we are at 74 with 2 games left anything is possible.Good luck to al the div 1a teams in the cup i hope everyone wins.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson !!

dou think that afc will win the Imperial??

or do you think they even have a chance!! :cool:
sid

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are awsome beating us 15-4. I am sure it had nothing to do with me, Rod Hutton, and Ray Brown playing out for us. You guys are a bunch of baby's that wont know what hit them when playing a premier team. All of you guys have gone to other teams and were going to make a difference and never did, and wont this year.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal what have u done before i start to defend my fellow player.Remember to think before u speak.Ex.chris clarke was where last year and did they not make it to the provincial final.there is 1 example there are many more but really i do not like to waste my time with players who have played div.1 all there lives and never done anything then go to a premier team and then think they are a player.Does that remind u of anybody.Plus if u where in net the score would have been double.see ya

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S Rod hutton hmm you sure know ur fellow players.Ya no it was Glenn Hutton and he is not one of the reasons u guys sucked cause i have a ton of respect for him since i grew up playing for fireman that is vancouver fireman.U guys where just a little too kocky and we just fed it to ya.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
since i grew up playing for fireman that is vancouver fireman.

Holy shite Larsson......or should I say suitcase. Add another team to the list. How many teams have you played for? Seriously, 6? 7? 8?

Curious Sandman

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman said:
Holy shite Larsson......or should I say suitcase. Add another team to the list. How many teams have you played for? Seriously, 6? 7? 8?

Larsson has been around a bit, but it is because he is such a Cnut, at first teams think he is sooo warm and inviting, but really he is smelly and crusty, leaving a bad taste in your mouth and an terrible itch in your pants.
We all love you Larsson, with a Condom of coarse.

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson's clubs he has played are Metro-Ford ,Vancouver Fireman,Sapperton,96ers and Afc are pretty much the same club brought back together and burnaby so that is 5 compared to other guys in the league that is not bad.Oh ya i left every team on my own.It is nice to be able to choose my team.And if i ever left AFC , Burnaby is the only team i would play for IF miller takes me back otherwise i would retire.I love it when u guys start trying to slag me cause really i don't care what u cnuts think.Is it jealousy or envy hmmmm i wonder.Let's see what response comes out of this.Another thing i have never been on a losing squad hmmm why is that.Hos how many moves have u made and then they get a better keeper and u have to leave.By the way who got u to Khalsa remember that phone call.Think about this before u answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0