Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by crnogorski fudbaler
larsson

YOu played our team with 9 men in the first half and then 10 men in the second half!!:( with that in mind for a team that is contending for promotion i dunno what to think!!!
Our line-up was missing our centre 2 forward,a midfielder and our goalie.We tried playing for a tie!!We also had players who were sick playing:( .You'r lads played well and you desrved the win. shiiite!!.Oh well onto to next weekend!!!You did not score:p :p thats it from me!!!!:rolleyes:

Hmmm. I wonder if a few serbs have left the team. 7-0 & 8-0. Also 2 weeks ago when we were supposed to play them. They looked short of players and totally didnt want to play. The game was cancelled because of field conditions, or that would have been another spanking.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh filini ...............

in case you did not see the field fili it was more suitable for waterpolo and would have made a excellent wading pool.There were 2 big pools of water.You will get to play us don't you worry now!!!:D

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said I was worried? I was dissappointed that the game was cancelled because we were ready for some good spanking. Plus I dont think you guys even had 11 players. So you got lucky.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well here is the x-mas break.Here are some predictions and what is instore for the new year.

AFC=We are 3 off our pace for 90 goals which i predicted and looks like the first game back we play sikh temple and with a win should give us the league title and promotion to premier which i predicted.( goals against is at 9 and i think that is where it will stay for the remainder of the season)As for top scorers on our squad well i reallly do not know because so many of us have scored my guess for top five are:
These are approx. Benji 15
Larsson 10
ian clarke 8
Aaron McCarty 6
Branden Mclaren 6

Good to see the premier league is so tight ,but really is our top players playing in the league hmmmmm i wonder.Hopefully in the new year some premier teams will step up and challenge us a game becasue everyone we have asked have declined.Are they scared or what can someone please tell me i would love to hear ur bullshite answers.From what i have seen in the TOP league this year has been absolutely shocking ,the league is not as good as it used to be that is for sure.Well done sikh temple on ur result against sapperton shows just how good the league is.Sapperton can make all the excuses it wants but at the end of the day it reads Sapperton 0-0 Sikh temple maybe next time they will use there RINGERS hahahaha.Burnaby still going strong ,good to see ,well done Millar.It seems burnaby is always near the top year in year out but no one gives them credit maybe they are just jeolous wankers and think they are better then what they really are.And last but not least i have to give credit where credit is due ,Well done brad leitch for a job well done with the wolves.Still can't believe it took u to get ride of the old fcukers and give the kids a go finally.Too bad it was not sooner like 4 years ago when u had such huge amount of talent.

Well everyone on takethepiss including cojak have urself a merry x-mas see ya in the new year

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let it snow...for siix weeks.

Fcuk! Fractured collar bone...on sprintturf. Just no give on the stuff. Shoulder into it first (no sliding or skipping), sticks, followed by a couple hundred pounds of idiot ass...crack. ;) Played and stretched it out :confused: for about five more minutes until I felt under my shirt shirt and "Shite, yeah...that's broken!" Sorry lads at RUFC.

Klaus.

PS Captain, vouch for me as it was a great effort! :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Let it snow...for siix weeks.

Klaus said:
Fcuk! Fractured collar bone...on sprintturf. Just no give on the stuff. Shoulder into it first (no sliding or skipping), sticks, followed by a couple hundred pounds of idiot ass...crack. ;) Played and stretched it out :confused: for about five more minutes until I felt under my shirt shirt and "Shite, yeah...that's broken!" Sorry lads at RUFC.

Klaus.

PS Captain, vouch for me as it was a great effort! :(

Yes, Klaus, it was a tremendous save. That was the first time you actually tried on a shot ironically :( . Sorry to hear about the injury, Klaus, but we'll still have to hook up over a pint so we can talk about the Gaelic Football stuff and of course, next year's transfer. You should be healthy by then, right? ;) Does your girl friend play on the co-ed team? After your game, there was a fcuking fight in the next co-ed game. Well done to the arse holes who managed to start a small melee in a cnuting co-ed game. Fcukers.

Good luck with the recover, Klaus. PM me when you're ready to set stuff up for the G. Footbal....

Captain

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klaus,

Ouch that is terrible news.................but 6 weeks, c'mon man, tape it up and get back out there :D

Good luck with the recovery!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thoughts Go Out to Family and Team of Leo Bevilacqua

Leo Bevilacqua passed away on January 3rd, 2004, he will be well remembered as the Manager of the Cliff Ave United soccer team. He was involved with soccer in Burnaby for over 40 years with the Cliff Ave. Soccer Club, managing youth and senior teams. He was also the Director of Lochdale Hall, the location of many a soccer dance and fundraiser.
I played with Leo's son Larry for a few years, but never played for Leo himself, but I had many a laugh with him and teams that he managed over the years.
He did a lot for local soccer and the community in general, thoughts go out to his family and the Cliff Ave. United team.

Chris Johnson

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"My sincere condolences go out to everyone involved with Cliff Avenue in this sad time of loss. Leo was a great character and will I'm sure be greatly missed by the club and many others, after the effort and time he put in over a lengthy tenure as the boss. He always gave me a good chuckle and I couldn't believe he was still running the show when I turned up at Burnaby Lake earlier in the year for our postponed match with CA. He asked me if I was involved in the girls tournament that was going on. I said, "Leo, I'm from the Lomas. We had some great battles with you in Div 2 about 8 years ago". His reply, with a straight face was..."yeah, but didn't you have hair then".

R.I.P. Leo

dazpostingonno2scomputerasiamstillhavingproblemswithminegettinginhere"

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome Back, What was all the fuss about

Dazza said:
Thank you Regs.

It usually starts going off topic with Jinkwad and Fatnslow.

If they go off topic and it is regarding me, I will always respond.

So you two fat cnuts stay on topic.

Back on topic,

I guess the Lomas v Leopards game is up to "heavy user discretion". For fcuk's sake.

Daz
:

Here is the post that got you banned, the funniest post you have ever had, mostly because of Regs reaction, but really, I still don't understand all the fuss. You are part owner of the site, I guess that does help :rolleyes:

Back on topic, all games called off this weekend :D

hos

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Welcome Back, What was all the fuss about

HOS,

I don't know what the fuss is all about either. But I feel like part owner because it's been so boring in here without me :D . You are one of the best posters in here and maybe a few others.

Thanks for the welcome back btw, and also to the half a dozen or so PMs I received from different members.

Cheers,

Daz

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to all teams in league and imperial.Let's try to get a few teams into the quarters finals at least.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 5 - 0 Pcov

We managed to double are offensive output all season today. :rolleyes: PCOV got an early red for an elbow to the head, and we just wore them down from there.

NO2

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC vs RUFC

AFC 6 - RUFC 0

A poor effort by us at McNair, although missing 6 potential starters (3 w/broken bones, 2 w/yellows, goalie out of town) definately hurt. The younger line up and CAT players did well at times for us, but AFC's speed/skill was never really challenged. McCarty (ctr mid for Leopards) was by far the best player on the park. Looking forward to playing them again in Cup play when we have a "full/healthy" squad...the game will be more similar to our first league meeting.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 5 PCOV 0

Absolutely fantastic effort by the lads yesterday.

PCOV rightly got the red after about 30 mins, when one of their players thought he could elbow the smallest player on the pitch in the back of the head right in front of Paul Ward and get away with it. But when you have an extra man you still need to work hard to beat the team in front of you, and that's what we did. Some clinical finishing (can't believe I am saying that) for the first time in a while.

Lomas exploded in the second half with 4 goals in about 10 minutes and should have had more.

Well done to all involved in getting prepared for the second phase of the season and hitting the ground running.

Daz :D :cool:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Looking forward to playing them again in Cup play when we have a "full/healthy" squad... hmmmm and "the game will be more similar to our first league meeting".ya NO. I won't even comment on" the potential 6 starters " comment it coincides with ur first comments

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm...This from a player who went to a water bottle on the sidelines to wet his precious locks more times than he touched the ball?!? Congrats to the rest of your squad who directly contributed to the slapping we took. I wonder if the Leopards will stick together for a second straight year in this shite div. 1a soccer, hammering teams 4 and 5 nil, while Temple enjoys premier? Oh yeah, the entire league has some sort of stupid conspiracy to keep you lads down. :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0