Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I am quesioning the credibility of KNVB as a moderator. His post in here earlier reeks of trouble making.

What else has he done in here in the past. Nowt.

And then he just wades in.

Bollox to the moderators unless they are consistent and have some substance to the work they are supposed to do.

Daz:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does everything have to be explained to you?

KNVB is a moderator. He doesn't have to play in Div 1a to moderate it. Anybody can wade into any thread and post if they like.

On top of that, your definition of a moderator and his or her duties as such, means nothing. If you don't like it, start your own web site and make your own rules.

TTP is just like a football match, if you don't like the refereeing, just walk off the pitch.

And start your own league.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aaah yes...the great Jinkwad....there he is....only a matter of time:rolleyes:

If KNVB is a moderator it really is news to me.

What happened, did he just suddenly have a thought and say to himself....."fcuk me, I am a moderator. I better find some moderating to do."

Lame. Very lame.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza

I almost felt sorry for you, for say a nanosecond. But Jinky's post is hillarious.

I must use that at a league meeting!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Namecalling from the human car accident

Have a look here thicko.

The TTP community awaits your next stupid question.

Now to get back on topic, who will be relegated from Div 1A this year?

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me Help

Here is a different idea, I'll post some predictions and see if that helps.....

Muckers 0 vs Leopards 6 - The losing streak will continue or the game will be PPD
Cliff 3 vs Chops 1 - The turf allows the Avenue to play there passing game and get JB the ball.
Wick 1 - Temple 2 - Suprisingly, I think this game will be closer than the Sikh's would like.
Fury 0 - Cove 0 - Neither one of these teams will enjoy playing on the turf, even though it is BBY's home pitch
Serbs 0 - RUFC 4 - This could be an entertaining event, maybe we could get Walks to ref it;) ;)

Leanbackontopic

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Lean, for bringing things back on topic.

Better than these other muppets wading in here and clogging the thread up.

I can't imagine the games will be on this weekend. There has been a lot of rain overnight and it doesn't look like letting up.

One thing's for sure, if you have looked at any weather forcasts locally over the past few days it just proves that they just haven't got a clue.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We live in Vancouver not California

Daz,

I think only your game will get the PPD because two of the others are on turf and the RUFC VS "We like to punch Refs" is on Sunday.

Leanwisheshewasplayingthisweekendintherain

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't Appreciate

Daz,

Do you think it is necessary to pick on a guy that has a "break". No class;)

Leanwiththecompoundfractureofthetibiafibia

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Wanted

I'm looking for a team on Side A willing to pick up 1, at present, premier player for their next match vs. the Meraloma FC. Any interested team will have to be secure in the fact I'll be leaving right after and will in all likely hood have to play the last 80 minutes a man down. Will pay all transfer fees and corresponding beer fines.

PM me if you're interested.

Predictions...

Leopards
Cliff
Temple
Cove
RUFC

KNVBhopesit'stheidiots

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Try challenging them to a friendly...............I am sure that you / we could find 10 others to join us for a kick:D about vs the Lamas!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnut,

If you can wait till next season the Blaze will say yes to your request. I will even supply beer to see it. You can invite a few people to the game and make it an event.
:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Will pay all transfer fees and corresponding beer fines.

I have a feeling that Slurrey would gladly pay all of these fees and more to finaly get rid of you.

I think Temple would have taken you before, with your 4 goals and all against Columbus, but I think Morris has stopped that transfer from going any further.

The Merrylomas should pick you up, it would be fun to see you do one of your own team mates, and then do yourself on a bike.

HOS closing his lid;)

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC 5 - 1 Lomas

A rather flattering scoreline for AFC Today. They were up 1-0 at the break and we came back to tie about 5 mins in. We played well up unitl the 70th minute when AFC went up 2-1. After that we just couldn't keep posession and AFC popped 3 more.

We had our chances, but our finishing continues to be horrible.

No2

BTW, I think they were missing a few starters today...

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: AFC 5 - 1 Lomas

Originally posted by NO2
After that we just couldn't keep posession and AFC popped 3 more.

This is what happens when you Lomas drop below the 80% plateau. Add it to the scouting report. Right next to "stop opposition from scoring four times in the final 20 minutes".

In all seriousness though, I did see AFC training next to us at Sportstown on wednesday - they do have a lot of talent running amok out there. It's not hard to fathom why their statistics are through the roof in first division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0