Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cf

Originally posted by larsson
I hope u do not represent all serbs cause ur fcuked
CF
You split personality is sometimes hard to follow. Stay with the one that is respectful and clever. Your inane comments and constant quoting is really quite annoying. The fact that you are apparently the only Serb posting you are setting an example for them, don't they have a bad enough reputation as it is? You come across as an ignorant imbecile with a grade two education.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: cf

Lita try to follow others on this thread and maybe when you catch up with it all join!!!You think the other serbs have got nothing better to do?:rolleyes:I was told about a thread here thought i would see it for myself..............It is interesting though.I will keep my comments to myself as how you come across.I no my anglaish is not that good,so step off .............!
Who died and made you god?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me the grammar in this thread it awful!

If you can figure out which one she is

I hope you lot aren't parents:D

Daz:D :cool: :rolleyes: :p

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CF ur such a fcukin idiot ur team sucks and u still want to take a beating on the field as well as off.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Serbs...

Rumours have it that the Serbs have a protest against Temple. Dave Morris had a suspension that wasn't paid from the Burnaby Canadain days........CF....any comments?

Hard Ballz

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
templevsserbs

HARD......(whatever)

U really have no class at all.JUST LIKE THE STYLE OF soccer you play.There is no truth to your last post here.BLOWING hot air again are you.Kinda makes me laugh after playing you guys and taking the loss no prob. but to come here and act like a imbacile YES"IMBACILE".You give class a different meaning....

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the serbs have a problem with the style of soccer that temple play? are you fcuking joking??? you really are that stupid.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
today we are gonna learn to reed class

Originally posted by bandcamp
the serbs have a problem with the style of soccer that temple play? are you fcuking joking??? you really are that stupid.

you SHOULD READ and then re-read and proof read!!!!!smooth move exlax.I thinking my anglaish was no good!!
No problem with style..........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on topic

Get on with it guys...

CF, Dazza et al, there is a thread for poor Engwish wangwidge posts and such... this isn't the place. I won't edit your post like Fastshow I'll just delete them.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dick

Dazza, If you're wondering where your post went you can call Regs and ask him. I'm sure you have the number.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girl

Knobhead,

You came in here looking for trouble.

All I did was agree with Larsson that the Fudballer is shite.

What is wrong with that?

Daz:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnut.

Did I now? Actually, I came in here looking for Predictions and results from div 1A. How disappointed do you think I was to find you and the Kettle critiquing posts?

Here, I'll ask nice. Please stay on topic.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreeing that CF is shite is completely on topic as he is from a "team" in Div 1A.

You are taking it off topic. You're not even from 1A.

Back on topic, CF is still shite.

Daz:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When a site administrator or moderator asks for people to follow some directions you need to fcuking listen and not argue. That goes for everyone.

End of fcuking story :mad:

~Regs.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sO much for the stellar defence!!!yes da... u
like they say in show "business break a leg"
It is interesting how all you lads in here like to talk...............
larsson atleast my bro. did not sign in here to walk the walk and talk the talk..............hope no one gets injured this week......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0