Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wikham 2-1 PCOV

We got a goal half way through the first half from a cross and finish from a scramble in the 18. PCOV got a few chances but couldnt finish.
Second half PCOV kept dumping the ball in our zone and just ran for it. Thypical kick and run game. Didnt really get them any where. Some set pieces in the our middle earned us a few good chances which eventually led to our second goal from a cross on the right and perfect finish over the goalie.
PCOV had a late goal of a free kick, but it didnt change the outcome and we got the 3 points.

:D

fijiflash14

Oct 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple vs serbia

7-0 temple win today.. serbia defender taking a red card in the 20th minute and after that is was all downhill from there.
Note: Dave Morris with all 7 goals..

benchboss

Nov 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple wins

Saw the temple serb game, also i had a word with Dave Norris, he told me its Dave Morris with an M, but not to worry about it because it happens all the time. So as you heard, temple beat up on serbia, but i think the score was 8-0 with Dave Norris scoring them. But i will say the serbia came out strong, well posession wise, didn't create much, then they got a red card. Which meant a free kick at the top of the box, in the net and temple didn't look back. good game for them, hard luck for serbia.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's pretty fcuking impressive.

I'll assume that is a response to my dig on here last week.

Well done Dave Morris;)

I didn't have the foggiest idea thatI have such motivational capabilities. Must only work on players on other teams:D

Daz:D

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daz, stop with the sh1t on nose bit! I'm sure Norris, with an "M", couldn't give a rats ass! Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?-Wank!!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Flake,

Are you a little thick? You sure seem it? Did you finish school?

Obviously I was joking you pillock!

Stick to your own thread unless you have something to post that is remotely to do with this thread or something that anyone might find remotely interesting.

Daz:D

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone burst their bubble...please!

CA has lost some important points along the way ,so it looks like it'll probably come down to the Sikhs vs AFC (stating the obvious?). Both teams impressed me a lot, especially on the attack, so I don't know whom to choose. Probably AFC by a smudge.

I hate it when people play the role of the sore loser (insert my name here), but I have NO idea how Wickham is near the top. The first time we played them 1/2 our team was hungover or still in Whistler for Peschi's stag. We played the 2nd half with 10 players and still only lost 1-0.

Filini's game report of yesterday's match was about as accurate as Enron's accounting practices. It should have been 10-1 in our favour. Easy. No questions asked.

Throughout the game, all that came to mind was: "How the fcuk are these muckers near the top?" They've got two brown guys on their team who can play. It ends there. Their keeper seems decent as well other than the fact he is tragic if he ever has to use his feet. He' got the touch of our forwards!

If we had Dave Morris playing for us yesterday, he probably would have had a 15 goal weekend.

Anyone else here think that Wickham is deserving of a top 3 finish?

Instead, the relegation battle continues! And it doesn't get any easier for us with CA and ST right around the corner.

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
White

By the way, what's wrong with saying brown? I don't know what their names are, so this is how I'm identifying them. Do you scream "FIRE!" whenever someone is referred to as "that tall, lanky guy" as well?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serb's coach...

CF and his boys really took a beating today at hillcrest as mentioned in other posts. CF.....what's with your coaches comments everytime Morris touches the ball he shouted " Do Him "...( get your minds out of the gutter guys!) or " break his legs ". Does that fcuken moron have any class or what? The rest of the team was actually very good today....behaviour wise...but the coach was an absolute fcuken WANKER! I think he needs to get laid or something.

Hard Ballz:rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz enjoy being so close to premeir cause it will be the closest u guys ever come.Dave morris with eight goals well done,i guess he will be marked out of the game and that leaves no one else to score goals.

I see a upset next week with wikham getting a result.

And i think the lomas will give us a better battle than the 1st game ( can never take these guys litely cause of the 96ers days)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pen,

I tend to use their position or, better yet, their numbers. Or, if all else fails, maybe a national/ethnic background. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think many people would appreciate being referred to as 'that yellow dude'.

Sorry if I put your back up, but it's just a pet peeve. No harm done.

Jinky,

When hailing, don't forget to heal-click and keep that double chin up.

And on topic . . . .7 goals in one game. Surely that must be some VMSL record. Most impressive.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
[re:
I hate it when people play the role of the sore loser (insert my name here), but I have NO idea how Wickham is near the top. The first time we played them 1/2 our team was hungover or still in Whistler for Peschi's stag. We played the 2nd half with 10 players and still only lost 1-0.
Filini's game report of yesterday's match was about as accurate as Enron's accounting practices. It should have been 10-1 in our favour. Easy. No questions asked.
Throughout the game, all that came to mind was: "How the fcuk are these muckers near the top?" They've got two brown guys on their team who can play. It ends there. Their keeper seems decent as well other than the fact he is tragic if he ever has to use his feet. He' got the touch of our forwards!
If we had Dave Morris playing for us yesterday, he probably would have had a 15 goal weekend.
]

Pen 15,
I suggest before you post on here, to take a look at the standings and our scores . How are we on top 3? By winning 7 games and tying 2 out of 11.
Unlike your team thats lost 7 and tied 1.
Yes you did have your chances on the weekend, but maybe the spandex that your forward was wearing was too tight on his balls, and thats why he missed the net everytime.
It might have not been our best game, yet we did just enough to get the 3 points and thats all that matters.

I would worry about relegations, because lomas is got a game on you and is right behind your ass...

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Pen 15
[re:

Pen 15,
I suggest before you post on here, to take a look at the standings and our scores . How are we on top 3? By winning 7 games and tying 2 out of 11.
Unlike your team thats lost 7 and tied 1.
Yes you did have your chances on the weekend, but maybe the spandex that your forward was wearing was too tight on his balls, and thats why he missed the net everytime.
It might have not been our best game, yet we did just enough to get the 3 points and thats all that matters.

I would worry about relegations, because lomas is got a game on you and is right behind your ass...

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filini

Thanks for pointing that out for me Filini.

I didn't realize that you have 7 wins and that we don't until I took your advice and looked at the standings.

Just now, I realized that you also got the 3 points and that's all that matters.

I also realized that your record does not reflect the mucker talent that I've, again, realized, is ever so present on your team other than your one forward (not the tall, fair-haired, lanky one, or the other gray haired bloke with the spandex) and your centre-midfielder (not the one who appears to be German, but rather the one who appears to have ancestors from somewhere in the middle east).

Thus, I was simply asking others (not members of PCOV or Wickham) to comment on what they thought of Wickham. Do they think you are a deserving top 3 team?

No harm there, right? Regardless of what people say, you'll still have 13-or-so more points than us, and that's all that matters. I'm sure we all realize that. No?

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pen 15,

There isn't much difference between Wickham and the rest of the lower teams in div 1, but they're finding ways to win so lets give them credit instead of acting sore loser. Show some class.

Regarding the promotion battle, Temple is a strong team but AFC is still a level or two higher. It'll be a good match to watch when it finally happens. As for the relegation battle, the bright spot for us is that we haven't played Burnaby yet, but it will be interesting.

Eight goals in one game is pretty amazing, Serbia must have had a complete mental breakdown!!

NO2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0