Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup [FVSL]The Pakenham Cup 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock

You sound like sid... Please compose yourself and elaborate for the majority of the English speaking audience... Cheers.

BTW, something smells fishing coming out of Dewdney... Apparently their coach had a conversation with Studs up regarding match fixing??? Last night he allegedly told studsy that they couldn't field a full squad of premier players and would use some of their cup tied CAT players and that PAU would get the points... NOW he calls this morning and says the field is frozen??? I call bullshavic!!! One of the PAU players lives way out that way in the bush and said it wasn't bad at all... I guess the league would look into this, but last I checked they were not interested in making teams accountable for changeroom facilities or creating a good image for the league... HOWEVER, if you don't have a CAT team, look out!!!:rolleyes:

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sounds as though Guiness drank angry last night... or he just misses the lads and was looking forward to seeing them today.

CHILLI vs. NDFC was an extremely cold night and our field was probably just as frozen as Dewdney's. I agree with Guiness it is strange that the league doesn't say much about teams cancelling games because of field closures. I wonder if the city says the field is playable.

Also, the CHILLI/NDFC game was fairly entertaining. NDFC came out with the attitude that they had nothing to loose. They were physical and took it to us in places. It is also evident that they are a tight group (not a sexual reference). It will be interesting to see what they do with themselves over the next year or two. Thanks for the game.

Final note, the game last night drew some attention from the late VMSL superstar and current Okanagan superstar Kevin Hearn. Thought he was coming to Dukes for a pint... sorry we missed you Hearnsy but goood to see ya.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kind advice

Outkast:

A little aloe vera gel and some Body Shop cocoa butter come in handy for a freshly waxed ass.

No need to thank me.
Just people helping people.

;)

Well done Aldergrove
Good show NDFC

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
hey KR, remind you of the lion's days or what!?

Yeah it definitly reminded me of a couple of those Lions matches for sure. However most of those games ended with a frustrated Chilliwack and a 0-0 tie if i recall correctly. Oh there was that one 5-0 match. While you always got to bring up old ish. ;) ...thanks for the reminder though:rolleyes:

Speakin of ol ish do you happen to remember the first game the Lions ever played in premier against your squad?? I Do:D

No one gets to complain about frozen fields cause at times i felt as though i was running on concrete out there. It was a damn shame as the chili stadium is one of my favouite pitches, just my luck i get the field when we could have played ice soccer with skates. :confused:

The game was awesome though thats the premier soccer i love. Fast, skilled and aggressive. It was a good test for us as the first half was a really strong showing. However the chilli side demonstrated their skill and experience by creating quality scoring chances in the second half and put us away. The strong wind was definetly a strong factor as both sides had trouble moving the ball out of their side against it. I don't know why these guys play so much kick and run, when they move the ball to the feet it is pretty impressive. DON"T tell them that.

Thanks for the match boys, can't wait for the chance for a rematch.

Knight Rhider still shoked by how fast that #14, Short was...he was almost as fast as me:eek:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at this day. It couldn't have been that frozen. Every field I drove by today was being played on. c'mon now.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Look at this day. It couldn't have been that frozen. Every field I drove by today was being played on. c'mon now.

Dude, frozen is an understatement, playing on that ground was like playing on a tray of frozen meatballs if you know what i mean...and what does this day, now today, have to do with last night?:confused:

It sounded like we were all tap dancing. At times the chilli side did some tap dancing around us...

We had a couple of moon walking moments and but other times it was like thriller. I think you may be the only one who can understand this post Lion...

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After reading today's posts, I'm trying to figure out if the Wack players are just that nice or that arrogant. Here you have the Wack players patting the backs of a side they just dismantled 4-0. Has the Wack become so confident that a 4-0 win can be considered a commendable battle when playing the all mighty Rapids?.....sounds like the "Cat playing with the Mouse" IMO....

Yes, I'm sure the new up & cumers from NDFC are seeing this as some sort of positive but 4-0 is 4-0 and no matter what the game appeared to be, that's a pisstake. I'm glad the Div. 1 teams are being eliminated so we don't have t hear what could have been if....blah, blah, blah (aside from Aldergrove). Go back to the Div. 1 thread and even if you are promoted to Premier league stay in the Div. 1 thread so you'll know what's going on in the division when you return the following year.

On that note, anyone from the Dewdney camp that is reading this can go back to the Div. 1 thread right now seeing as today was your last official day in the Premier league. Thanks for being a shitty Div. 1 team today by cancelling our match and then mailing in the points.....can't field a team for a Cup game?!.....you're a disgrace.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imo

Knees United said:
.....sounds like the "Cat playing with the Mouse" IMO....

Yes, I'm sure the new up & cumers from NDFC are seeing this as some sort of positive but 4-0 is 4-0 and no matter what the game appeared to be, that's a pisstake. I'm glad the Div. 1 teams are being eliminated so we don't have t hear what could have been if....blah, blah, blah (aside from Aldergrove). Go back to the Div. 1 thread and even if you are promoted to Premier league stay in the Div. 1 thread so you'll know what's going on in the division when you return the following year.

Fact is my friend you didnt see the game... The chilliwack side did not totally dominate the game. Sometimes a 4-0 blow out was at one point a close game.Until one teams steps it up and shows the other team that they know how to win. Chilli simply beat us with their experience and skill but it was not as easy as a task as it could have been thats all.

It is a positive because there were things in that game that we did well. It is good to see that we are on the right track... i mean this team was in div 2 last year. No one is trying to take over the world in one year but it is good to see how we match up. I'm sure david fell to a few giants before beating Goliath. Plus we're in no rush unlike you other old asses we are young and are the FUTURE. So eat a dick...hahaha :wa:

Sounds like you are just a wanker that is sick of losing to the rapids IMO

How different is the level between Div 1 and Premier?

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
QUOTE]

hey bud thanks for expressing your intrest in our div 1 squad....yea we lost 4-0 to chilliwack and by the sounds of it your a pa boy and i belive they beat you 4-1...so where do you stand......you got humped to......dont choke on that dick....
out

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of arrogant knees not enough non-fat milk in your vanilla latte this morning. or you still a little sore that your player got punched in the nose and the best you mustar up was a computer threat. Let me guess next year I'm fukcing dead. classy.....

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:

Different day, different place, different field, different conditions. Plain and simple. And no exaggerations on the field--it was frozen solid in many places. As the play shifted down the field at one point, someone remarked on the stampede of horse hoofs goin' thataway.

The wind and field were levellers for sure, helping Delta, hurting us. But they didn't look out of place for the first 60 minutes. And, fcuk me, just because you're respectful and complimentary of opponents doesn't necessarily make you arrogant. I think considering what the Wack have accomplished thus far this year and compared to the postings of successful teams of past years, you would see that we are not an overly arrogant, boastful side. Or maybe we just hide it better.:D

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Imo

Knight Rhider said:
How different is the level between Div 1 and Premier?

Wouldn't know, I've never been a bad enough player to have to play in Div. 1.....

Aside:

Bulljive: bit of a sensitive subject I see. First, I respect Chilli and think what they've accomplished this year is well deserved. Certainly a team that is a good representation of the Fraser Valley league. Doesn't mean that there isn't a sense of arrogance and no I'm not mixing the term up with confidence. Remember, I rode on the Chilli bus this year to a certain event, albiet in drunkin stupper, things coming out of a few player's mouths were more than a little confident. Look no further than last night, knowing you're playing a Div. 1 team you figure you don't need your # 1 goalie so he sits at home waiting to hear what the final score was?! I don't know if that's what you call confident but I call that either stupid or arrogant. Something tells me Bekar won't have his fat as on his couch next weekend when playing PAU now will he?

FYI...you obviously know little about me, I prefer Mochas (the Avente size of course) and has to be double dark chocolate because I hate Vanilla.....

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
langley over port moody 4-0.

pretty uneventful game, 2 in each half, we had a couple chances early that we coulda capitalized on and maybe it would have been a bit different but then they woulda just played better im sure :p

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Imo

Knees United said:
Look no further than last night, knowing you're playing a Div. 1 team you figure you don't need your # 1 goalie so he sits at home waiting to hear what the final score was?! Something tells me Bekar won't have his fat as on his couch next weekend when playing PAU now will he?

last i heard bekar was now striking for the cat squad... he's been so efficient there i don't know if we'll ever see him between the pipes again...

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gn 2 GN Sikh United 0

Good game at Newton tonight.. fuk it was cold.. 0-0 at halftime, we scored our first about 25 left in the game and then got the insurance marker with 10 to go... good clean game.... dont know why we didnt have any linesmen.

max power

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions 4 Whalley 2. Lions played the whole first half with 10 guys as numberous guys were missing. We then played an injured player for 20 minutes in the second half until he had to off again. Overall, a good win considering the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0