Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup [FVSL]The Pakenham Cup 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:
Hey bulljive and rest of NDFC, are u guys ready to get shite kicked by the rapids or what?..

Ready and looking forward too it quite frankly. We get a chance too play the best team in the valley who are still undefeated what more could you ask for. If we get shite kicked we get shite kicked. All I know is we lasted longer then the rangers:wa:

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7 Player and the rest of the NDFC team,

You asked for some advice on how the beat the Rapids. I have only seen the team play a couple of times, however, I remember a few players that you might want to watch out for.

In the midfield there is a guy, #6 I believe, hates the physical play. If you start being a little rough with him he will shy away and take himself out of the game. Go in hard with him on 50/50 balls.

Also, in the mid a #7. Rumour has it he isn't very dedicated and misses many games and practices. Great player but a little bit of a flake. He probably won't be at the game as he will probably be at home exploring his gentalia.

On the outside mid a light haired jack-ass lurks (maybe #5). Has some talent but is really out of shape. Apparently he went to England in the fall and came back about 20lbs overweight. He hasn't been able to shed the pounds ever since. He is extremely sensitive and if you ask/tease him about his weight gain will probably be thrown off his game.

Upfront, a lad, I think they call him the slayer (could be #8 - really not sure about this one) however, he is always into the booze and women. I've heard some nasty things about him, if you are marking him try not getting too close (don't want to bring anything home to the Mrs). He fancies himself but I think the rest of the team is pretty fed up with his immature antics. Always showing up to games hung over and talking crap about women the night before. If you whisper bangbust to him he won't be able to finish the game.

Jimmie does like to score but seems to have paddles for hands.

On the backline a tall hippie freak seems to stand out (sometimes refered to as "Arrowhead"). I see him spouting off on TTP all the time. He really thinks he is something special. However, his German girlfriend is really hot. He tries his best to muck-it- up but is hindered by his ability to see the ball. Get a hair cut, ya freak.

I hope you can use some of this information. They shouldn't be that tough if you follow some of the above advice. Good luck next weekend, I hope you beat those arrogant pricks (it is about time).

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't forget about #20 for chilli.

quoted from an earlier post, with some minor updates:

"for those who don't aleady know, he's that chinless, under-hung, over-haired, nipple-taping, tottler- skilled, bench-warmer-number-wearing, middle-aged virgin lurking in chilli's midfield, desparately hoping he can cop a feel on some unsuspecting adversary."

actually come to think about it, you won't have to worry about him at all. chances are he won't move from the centre circle as he'll be too busy diddling himself - or you, if you get too close - with a thumb up his bum!:wa:

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Guinness,

I am sure that they (NDFC) will surprise us. From what I hear they are a quick, high energy group. I have also heard they are young and splattered with a great deal upcoming talent. It is not my intention to take them lightly.

I and the rest of the lads know that if we want to go anywhere in the cup we have to show up to play every game and then there are no guarantees. In the past many Div. 1 teams have surprised Premiere teams. It is likely that this will happen again this year. Hopefully it won't happen to us.

I am just trying to keep a few lads from our team on their toes and entertained as well. However, I seem to have offended Arrowspunk. Poor youngin. I think he is still a little upset about last nights practice. I thought it would have been water under the bridge by now. Apparently not... you nut a guy and he becomes your enemy for life in the WACK. I figured that by mentioning his model like girlfriend to the world he would find some comfort in that and maybe forgive and forget. Oh well!

I guess I'll have to deal with that smart-mouthed, long haired, small penis, large bushed, non showering, no skill, wanker that calls himself Arrowspunk at practice next week.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We used to call mumms " nochinder ":D
On a really bad note. I just recieved a call from the league tonight, informing me of a mistake in start times for our match this weekend. It seems we will be playing at 12 00 instead of 2pm. Unfortunately this leaves us without a keeper and our center back. They Both have matches at 12 00 Clan play Trinity. I told them they could commit to the matches as long as they made ours by kickoff. Fcukin lovely. Maybe i'll play in goal:( This couldn't come at a worse time, we have been ravaged by injuries lately. All our cat players are cup tied. You would think if the league makes a mistake like that they would find a field at 2pm somewhere else.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
. Maybe i'll play in goal
Isn't there a rule that the keeper has to be able to atleast jump and be able to touch the bottom of the cross bar? You might want to look into this Cainy as I'd hate to see you guys lose in that fashion.:D

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
why does the league always do a 2 game first round with all the others to follow in the second round, what is the justification for such an unfair format? doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i could be talking out of my ass here... but i think the pak cup is open to any div 1, PDD, and premier team who wants to play in it... so the number of entrants doesnt always work out evenly... hence the wonky first round.

the only way you can have a nice clean set of rounds in a single knockout tournament is if you have either 4, 8, 16, or 32 teams... since we fall somewhere between 16 and 32, the draw becomes imperfect.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli 4 - NDFC 0

Good young lads led by a very capable coach. It's no wonder that they are doing so well in their first year in Div 1. In my opinion, once they win their league, they will fit in nicely at the Premier level. Well, at least better than the Dewds, who came in, and went out of the Premier league just about as quickly as it took time to write that down. NDFC have lots of good young talent, and should be able to attract some good quality players under the watchful eye of their very capable coach, so we'll all be looking forward to seeing more of these lads in the future.

Better talent on NDFC than Poco, GN and the rest of the cellar dwellers had this year anyways.

Well done lads.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No ref & one assistant referee. The Coaches decided to wait 10 minutes before game time to have a chat with club officials about an incident that happened 2 weeks prier (If I’m wrong correct me). So Fcuking typical of GEU! Well done Grove & good luck the rest of the way…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0