Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup [FVSL]The Pakenham Cup 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal!!! said:
it was a miracle that Rangers didn't conceive a goal that second half,
Was there some Brokeback Mountain action going on in this game?!?!:eek:

I think the poor lad meant the Rangers didn't concede a goal.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal!!! said:
The GN vs Rangers game was really two different games each half. In the first half Rangers had all the momentum, they had 2 open nets and their forwards cracked under the pressure and couldn't finish, GN had one or 2 shots the first half. The second half was the complete opposite, GN came out ready to win, they won almost all 50/50 balls and just had more heart the 2nd half, that shows alot considering Rangers play with a lot of heart. Rangers goalie made a couple of good stops to keep it 0-0 but GN had all the pressure, it was a miracle that Rangers didn't conceive a goal that second half,

The shootout was very entertaining, with both goalies making one stop each, the rest was up to the shooters, GN goalie made a huge stop and GN scored the rest, good penalty's from the spot I have to say, all in all a great game I heard. Both teams could have won it in regulation. But this has to be a slap in the face for the Rangers since there TTP posts say, "we only play for Pak Cup" well boys looks like your season is all washed up them, time to hit the golf course :D as for GN well done and should be interesting to see wat happends in the next round
First off, the words heart and GN should never be used in the same paragraph. Ever.

Second, you beat a team you should beat. Congratulations.

Third, you play your Div. 1 team next round. Will it be a 7 a side game?

Hard luck Rangers. Who schedules a weekend stag on the opening weekend of the Pak anyway?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Hard luck Rangers. Who schedules a weekend stag on the opening weekend of the Pak anyway?

ahhhh, the old 'stag' excuse. I think Ive used that one once or twice myself. Another good one is, "who schedules a team fundraiser the night before a cup game!?" That one is really clever as well, and the good part is most people believe it.

"when it comes time to play, hangovers go away."
- George Best

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
ahhhh, the old 'stag' excuse. I think Ive used that one once or twice myself
Actually, we were missing more guys than GN!:eek: We had 6 guys in cuba, one in Thialand and one in Calgary but we have not used that as an ass-cuse.
Two halves as goal said, we should have put it away early but didn't. I also missed an easy chance in the second!
GN had the wind pick up in the second half and used it well, right down our throats the whole half. We were weak until the final 20 yards. All of their chances came off corners with no jacko there to clear the net and the couple shots came of bounces from battles they won.
Yes, it is a slap in the face that we are out as WE do only play for the CUP! Golf is in the works.......if only the rain will let up.:mad:
FUKC:knvb: :mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob: took the words right out of my mouth. GN will never be able to lay claim to a proud club history. Even members of your club are embarrassed by your "performances" this year. You're a fcuking disgrace to the FVSL.

Oh yes, hard luck Rangers.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 2-1peach arch cat.

1-1 after regualtion and we won it in PK's. Ugly weather and pretty ugly game. Not to many passes being strung together by either team. We were missing a lot of guys tonight and so were they apparently. On to Chilliwack...

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
How was the game ball? Field in good shape;)
Utah, home field advantage! Hmmmnnn...train on turf, play 90% of games on turf................hahahahahahahaha.
Fukc, we are out of cup. 3 games left and no one cares!:mad: :knvb:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
TheRob: took the words right out of my mouth. GN will never be able to lay claim to a proud club history. Even members of your club are embarrassed by your "performances" this year. You're a fcuking disgrace to the FVSL.

Oh yes, hard luck Rangers.

Easy there son. Why wouldnt GN be able to lay claim to a proud club history. I am very proud of what our club has accomplished and more importantly gone through.

www.gnsporting.com

Spoons02

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
NDFC 2-1peach arch cat.

1-1 after regualtion and we won it in PK's. Ugly weather and pretty ugly game. Not to many passes being strung together by either team. We were missing a lot of guys tonight and so were they apparently. On to Chilliwack...

Well said man. It was indeed and all around ugly game, couldnt get much worse. That being said it was still hard fought to the end. The officiating wasnt the greatest but at least it was evenly distributed.
yeah the goalie we used wasnt our normal goalie ( he usually plays forward), we had to tape up 4 or 5 different guys ankles for the game. and I myself have a broken big toe on my left foot. hense being the reason i went down late in the game.
anyway best of luck to you guys vs chilli, and thanks for the game

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
Easy there son. Why wouldnt GN be able to lay claim to a proud club history. I am very proud of what our club has accomplished and more importantly gone through.

www.gnsporting.com

Why don't you enlighten us all with your proud history in the FVSL Kokanee? Then, go ahead and compare it to the Rangers.

~Pom poms.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough way to get knocked out of the Cup, especially since this was my first venture into the Pac Cup, to lose in PK's after nil-nil sucks expecially since I went the right way on 4 out of 5 of the shots, just a little unlucky I guess. The worst thing about the night, no sausage after the match, but there was many a drunk Delta girl at the Lion that night. Well now I just want to beat Alderhole in our last game of the saeason, we should have had them 2 weeks ago.

hos

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:
Hey bulljive and rest of NDFC, are u guys ready to get shite kicked by the rapids or what?..

Ready and looking forward too it quite frankly. We get a chance too play the best team in the valley who are still undefeated what more could you ask for. If we get shite kicked we get shite kicked. All I know is we lasted longer then the rangers:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0