Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup [FVSL]The Pakenham Cup 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bad... I'll publically appologise for far fetching your "quality side" shout... Its all the beaver buzz I've been drinking lately... We all know GN is the most underachieving franchise in NHL history!!!

PAK Semi Final predictions:
PAU 3 Lions 0
ND have had a great season and don't need this match as bad as PAU want to repeat after beating Chilli.
Langley 3 Aldergrove 0
Aldergrove are not THAT good and Langley definately learned from losing to a Div.1 side last year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard that stuff is quite good, but it seems to be clouding your judgement recently...with the exception of naming me to the FVSL All-Star Executive.

My first move will be to bring back the 2002 / 2003 Langley Thunder retro kits, as sponsored by Mark's Work Warehouse. The Cap's can actually wear the original 1979 kit, complete with bean squeezers. It'll be brilliant.

LFC2, you can drop of the kit bin to my place; thanks.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Well Gunny, it was a piss take on GN Sport, not a prop for Alderhole. Besides, by winning 1st, I rate them higher than a team that barely avoided relegation. That was certainly a tougher task for them than it was for an underachieving GN squad to have a successful season whilst avoiding relegation.

Dude.. I understand that it was a piss take .. But if you think about it.. Your comments really dont matter since you play in Div.2 of the FVSL.. Absolute shite leauge.. So maybe when you work your way out of Div2 and play at higher level then maybe you can tell let us in on your tips to sucess until then shut the fcuk up u funny looking bastard.

Should be a great Semis.. I predict Langley and PAU in the Finals. Good luck to the Final 4 :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bud...archives, 2004 / 2005. Read em. Played against your squad enough times to know that vs. GN, a couple of good hard knocks to the guy accross from you, and you own him like a bitch on commercial.

Now fcuk off and fold a tent for me.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't seen Alderhole play this year but have to give them some credit. I think they are the only team to have played two Premier teams and have won both games.

Although we can agree that the two teams in question (GEU & GN) are not as strong as other Premier teams they have earned their right to be considered Premier teams and this is a lot more than most teams can claim. I doubt eith GEU or GN took Alderhole (you should realy look to change your name fellas as Alderhole isn't a pretty visual) lightly and yet both came out on the losing end. Makes for an interesting Semi-final IMO with a Langley squad who "should" win but seems to play better against better oposition. I'm calling O.T.

In the other match I think PAU will prevent the Lions from earning their own spot in the BC's for the second time in two months.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by: Guinness
Re: [FVSL]The Pakenham Cup 2006 - 03-06-2006 , 11:40 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAK Semi Final predictions:
PAU 3 Lions 0
ND have had a great season and don't need this match as bad as PAU want to repeat after beating Chilli.
Langley 3 Aldergrove 0
Aldergrove are not THAT good and Langley definately learned from losing to a Div.1 side last year.

Close enough!

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow guinness, i'm impressed.
my prediction of nd and aldergrove by 4 and 6 respectively ended up being way off:rolleyes:

were the results of either semi-final ever really in question? no

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a quick note:

Congrats to the Lions on a great season and Cup run, as well as their first ever berth into the Provincial Cup. Quite a turn around from last season.

Should be a great final next weekend, with both teams worthy of honours in my opinion. Anyone know the last time a team successfully defended the Pak Cup? :D

~S

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers, wasn't it?

Congrats to LFC2, Nukes, and the rest of the boys for making it to the Pak final. I'd be out to support if I could, so just phone me with the result, and I'll meet you at the pub. ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regardless of who wins this weekend, at least no muppet will be caught dead in that daft Hawaii five O shirt!!!

Prediction: PAU 2 Langley 1

Guinnesswisheshewaspartofthismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0