Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup [FVSL]The Pakenham Cup 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, the league has surprised me and im sure most people will be surprised that the league has completed the draws for the Pak Cup. Here they are direct from the pathetic site.

Pakenham Cup 2006

Round 1

Game 1
Surrey FC Rangers D1
vs
GN Sporting Club P

Game 2
Peace Arch United PDD
vs
North Delta FC D1

Round 2

Game 3
Chilliwack Rapids P
vs
Winner Game 2

Game 4
Dewdney FC Razorbacks P
vs
Peace Arch United P

Game 5
North Delta Lions P
vs
Whalley Storm P

Game 6
Poco Raiders D1
vs
Delta Metro United P

Game 7
Langley United FC P
vs
Port Moody Fury D1

Game 8
Delta Metro United Highlanders D1
vs
Poco City Dominion P

Game 9
Golden Ears United S.C. P
vs
Aldergrove United D1

Game 10
GN Sikh United D1
vs
Winner Game 1

Quarter-finals

Game 11
Winner Game 3
vs
Winner Game 4

Game 12
Winner Game 5
vs
Winner Game 6

Game 13
Winner Game 7
vs
Winner Game 8

Game 14
Winner Game 9
vs
Winner Game 10

Semi-Finals

Winner Game 11
vs
Winner Game 12

Winner Game 13
vs
Winner Game 14

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pakenham Cup 2006

GN vs. GN, potential second round match up. Will 11 players total even show up?

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
GN vs. GN, potential second round match up. Will 11 players total even show up?

Probably not, but its okay, im sure GN will still win :D

Our first round match will be a good one though, hopefully we can get the Rangers back for our Pak cup semi final loss in shootouts 2years ago.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

kok a knee,
tough tues. starts this week, we will be fat, slow and bitchy.

Every year we have one goal............pak..........not....not....going prem.

cannot waite.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I definitely like how the cup games are played after the season, compared to when the league and cup games were split week by week. Last year NDFC had to play our whole bench in a league game and give up the 3 points a week before the cup final, bush league if you ask me.

I'm surprised that Peace Arch is the only CAT team involved in the Pak Cup, what happened with GEU and DMU the 1st and 2nd place teams.

I also think that the Rangers will pull off the upset over the GN premier team due to grit, and walk into the quarter finals.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

LSD said:
I also think that the Rangers will pull off the upset over the GN premier team due to grit, and walk into the quarter finals.

GN has made it to the semi's the last two years, ohh wait, not last year actually, some team came up with a BS protest after we manhandled them in the game. Right cokc...

When it comes to cup play GN actually does care. I also wouldnt say it would be an upset if the Rangers did beat us, sure they are Div. 1 team, but they are a proven contender for the cup.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LSD said:
I'm surprised that Peace Arch is the only CAT team involved in the Pak Cup, what happened with GEU and DMU the 1st and 2nd place teams.

Me too, what the f***?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL] Pakenham Cup 2006

I like the Aldergrove D1 vs. GEU Prem matchup. A lot on Knights on the Prem squad. Aldergrove will be looking for revenge . Should be a very good match.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I for one am happy to only see one CAT team, should be none. If it is a club you profess to have, it should be all about your top team winning with the support of the rest of the club. Pak will start after Jan 15, so if you have done your job and have any aspirations of getting a provincial game, your CAT team should be pillaged for the benefit of the Premier side.
Competing against your own club in a Cup competion makes no sense. Only my opinion, but I know this line of thought is shared by other clubs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I like it - A lot of interesting matchups.

Unfortunate for a couple of premier teams drawing each other first round but that's the great thing about this cup.

Come on you fcuking Rangers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LFC2 said:
Pak will start after Jan 15, so if you have done your job and have any aspirations of getting a provincial game, your CAT team should be pillaged for the benefit of the Premier side.

Our team is pillaged for the best players, but we still have enough talent to win or give other teams a good run. At least we think so.
What's wrong with that?
If we draw our premier side, I would think that the premier side would win. Guarantee's a win that weekend doesn't it? :)
I'm betting that if we drew our premier side we'd have a problem fielding a team and would have to forfiet the win "for the benefit of the premier side"

If we meet in the finals, then it might be different because who cares who win's. It's within the club.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Somehow :rolleyes: my "good luck" to LUFC and the boys got itself deleated. It's all pollitics, I tell you.

Erm...good luck boys. Hope you do well. :cool:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I like the Rangers draw. GN Premier first round. GN Div. 1 second round. GEU Prem or Aldergrove Div. 1 third round and more than likely LUFC Prem in the semis. Not an overly difficult draw when you think about it. Until Langley anyway.

Good luck Rangers. You are still number one in my heart.

sniffle

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:
Been there, done that.

We want POCO!

More glory in beating us again. I like the storyline. Rangers/LUFC, round two, league chumps trying to redeem themselves, newbie Rangers with the ghosts of Ranger pasts urging them on. However if we do get that far, guarantee the headline on the week will be "What game ball wil be pulled out of the bag?'. If I have anything to do with it, will be more closely guarded than the impending Adi draw of the WC ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0