Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup [FVSL]The Pakenham Cup 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
I'm trying to figure out amongst these trumpets blaring whether or not PAU won last night?

Read my earlier post and you will see PAU won 1-0....dumb ass.

Better yet, quit reading this rubbish and get onto my taxes.....

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions 1-0 Delta

KG with the goal during a scramble in the 6-yard box

sixfyv with a couple huge saves to keep his team in it until the end

the win sets up a north delta-peace arch semi-final

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 1- Poco 0.
On another night and a bounce here and a bounce there and Poco may have stole one. But they didn't, we scored in the first 15, had numerous chances, Joel was good as usual, and it seemed everytime Poco had a chance it rang off the post or cross bar.
Our fitness was simply superior, the stupid simple system worked great except when we had no shape, and of course, most importantly, the 12th man in the rafters was there inspiring us to mediocrity.
Knees Utd, try the Double Cheeseburger meal at the arches next time, decent value for $6.19.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grove 1- GN 0.
Fair result. Shocking I know, but other than the last 15 minutes, didn't really look like GN really gave a rat's ass. Grove very simply worked harder and earned their fortunate bounce for the win.

pummel

Mar 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time where I said Chilliwack can not win is wrong.
When I wached this game I think Chilliwack is a better team and I think 1 goal is not enough to win.
Slane can see is an injury and thats why he can not score. Its good buddy.

To bad Chilliwack:(

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pummle...do yoo half speel cheque 0r gramer cheque on that machine of you'res? Whut the hell our you trying too say hear? :knvb:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Grove 1- GN 0.
Fair result. Shocking I know, but other than the last 15 minutes, didn't really look like GN really gave a rat's ass. Grove very simply worked harder and earned their fortunate bounce for the win.

Are you fully retarded or partially retarded? Yes we didnt give a "rat's ass" :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee,

First game you've played in how many weeks against a class squad? Yes, I'd say you guys did as expected. Question, does your big ass tent, after being folded, fit in the GN van?

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chalk annother one for team Wes!Grove has played a lot better than we did today. As previously stated, GN played solid but probably didn't give a shite. Looking forward to Langley in the semis.We're just getting started.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
You must be referring to the kids I'm coaching in the Alouette District Final this week and the Conference Cup Semi-Final next week:confused:

You remember cup games don't you? Weren't you supposed to be in 1 yesterday? Was that you with no number on? Too heavy on yer wee frame, was it? I would say you'd have been better staying in goal but you were shite doing both, maybe the sidelines coulda used you for that beer run:eek:
QUOTE]
No I mean the young kids you were coaching in the geu club. I heard from one of the kids Dads, that you talked you way in, got rid of the assistant and then quit. Quite classy, looks like you have fans everywhere. He said you were just as bad coaching kids as you are men.. Dont you have a history on quitting on clubs? Will you quit if Poco looses the spot on premier? If you dont leave it is because no-other team will believe your big mouth ..You have no loyalty, your just the suit case coach that will talk his way in and coach his way out.
As far as the games I was suppose to be in, yes I made a huge error in net, did I cost my team in the next round? well maybe, it was the 3rd goal on a 3-1 loss with 10 to go, it might have been the difference but for some of us that have actually played in a higher level and been to the Pak finals 4 times, loosing in Knights cup isnt the end of the world.From what Ive heard , you have always been a pilon and you continue to be just that. For you to mock me{ or anyone with any talent} shows your ignorance. I love your posts, it just proves my point. Now do you have anything to say to those kids and parents? your the fat kid everyone made fun of at school{ that wish was skinny and could play the game you love so much}l and the fat kid who grew older and Im still laughing at, but not because you fat but ignorant....:D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pummel said:
Last time where I said Chilliwack can not win is wrong.
When I wached this game I think Chilliwack is a better team and I think 1 goal is not enough to win.
Slane can see is an injury and thats why he can not score. Its good buddy.

To bad Chilliwack:(

Pummel, is Sid your Father?

I dont quite sense the Chilli arrogance this weekend? What happened?

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
surfer said:
Chalk annother one for team Wes!Grove has played a lot better than we did today. As previously stated, GN played solid but probably didn't give a shite. Looking forward to Langley in the semis.We're just getting started.

GN does give a ' shite ' , It was a tough loss we had, knowing we should have won but thats how the game goes. Good luck in the semis. You guys played a solid game defensively.. We just couldnt manage to finish the chances we did create today.. We had most of the possesion the whole game.. I can only think of one scoring chance Aldergrove got in the whole game and that came in the last minute when we pushed everyone up. Overall good fought game by both teams.. Aldergrove got the bounce to get them the win.. Good luck against Langley.

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont quite sense the Chilli arrogance this weekend? What happened?[/QUOTE]

As we said before... no arrogance on the side of the WACK. We are confident and generally sure of our ability. If this is mistaken for arrogance then you really don't have a clue.

To answer your question about what happenned this week you can read previously posted banter or just keep reading this post because I sense you are too lazy/stupid realize this has all been posted before. If you are just looking for the WACK's perspective, sorry about the above comments it might have been a little harsh. We are a little irritable this weekend.

PAU 1 - CHWK 0
PAU came into the game ready to battle. PAU scored fairly early into the second half. They knocked the ball across the goal to an unmarked player standing on the six yard line (an uncharacteristic marking strategy by CHWK). Several of the CHWK players said a few choice words and none of them were fricken, darn, shoot or frack. This goal ended up being the deciding factor. CHWK just didn't get the bounces they have been getting all year and despite some fairly heavy pressure in the second half we failed to finish. Hats off to PAU they came to CHWK, put in a great effort and came out with the win. However, we stayed later at "Dukes" so for the night it was a 1-1 draw. Dukes was fun... lots of cheer and only one bitter point... was left with a rather large tab at the end of the night... PAU 2-1. Frick! Still fun drinking with everyone though.

I cannot believe how bad it feels to lose. Winning and hangover= bearable, Losing and hangover=stay in bed all the next day. Glad it only happenned once this year... searching for wood.

Hopefully the rest of the lads in CHWK take the loss as a wake up call and we can start gearing up for Provincials. Lots of time for fitness and exhibition games.
Good luck PAU. You always want the team that beat you to win it all.
Cheers,

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Dude-jism
First game you've played in how many weeks against a class squad?
How many times have you played against Aldergrove this year??? How many times have you watched them play??? Other than the Rangers (who aren't the team they once were) what quality sides have Aldergrove faced???
Langley will beat them 3 nil... Not because Langley's a big offensive threat, but because Aldergrove just aren't THAT quality...

BTW, You're never busy liar liar pants on fire!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Gunny, it was a piss take on GN Sport, not a prop for Alderhole. Besides, by winning 1st, I rate them higher than a team that barely avoided relegation. That was certainly a tougher task for them than it was for an underachieving GN squad to have a successful season whilst avoiding relegation.

But, I guess you didn't quite "get" that. Probably disillusioned by GN with all their FVSL All-Star caliber players.

Langley will win 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0