Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup [FVSL]The Pakenham Cup 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Avente size...

Knees United said:
Wouldn't know, I've never been a bad enough player to have to play in Div. 1.....

FYI...you obviously know little about me, I prefer Mochas (the Avente size of course) and has to be double dark chocolate because I hate Vanilla.....

Well pardon me while i bow to the mighty soccer presence that you are. You have never been bad enough to play div 1? I'm sorry i forgot i was talking to Ronaldhino:rolleyes: , how good are you really? Good enough to lick my ballz? I hope so cause i got some double dark chololate mocha for ya here baby!HAhaha:bronco:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toot tooot

I wouldn't worry much about Aldergrove, LFC2 because....

TUG BOAT ON FIRE!!!!

Attachments

• 20030428-tugboat.jpg
    20030428-tugboat.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 58

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarterfinals.....

Quarterfinals look like this (assuming DMU wins today):

Chilliwack vs PAU
ND Lions vs Delta Metro
Langley vs Poco Dominion
Aldergrove vs GN

Home teams listed first.

The biggest tilt will obviously be the Chilli/PAU game, but I'm also intrigued by the Aldergrove/GN game. I'm thinking Parkside will definitely give the homeside an edge. I'm calling Aldergrove to make the semi!!

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Imo

Knees United said:
Wouldn't know, I've never been a bad enough player to have to play in Div. 1....QUOTE]

but not good enough to play in vancouver????...good luck in the over 55 league next year.....fitting how your name is kness cause i hear you spend a lot of time on them in the pau dressing room... releaving the teams stress before the big game......every player has his part i guess....good for you...out..........

Sep 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knees United said:
Wouldn't know, I've never been a bad enough player to have to play in Div. 1.....

Aside:

Bulljive: bit of a sensitive subject I see. First, I respect Chilli and think what they've accomplished this year is well deserved. Certainly a team that is a good representation of the Fraser Valley league. Doesn't mean that there isn't a sense of arrogance and no I'm not mixing the term up with confidence. Remember, I rode on the Chilli bus this year to a certain event, albiet in drunkin stupper, things coming out of a few player's mouths were more than a little confident. Look no further than last night, knowing you're playing a Div. 1 team you figure you don't need your # 1 goalie so he sits at home waiting to hear what the final score was?! I don't know if that's what you call confident but I call that either stupid or arrogant. Something tells me Bekar won't have his fat as on his couch next weekend when playing PAU now will he?

FYI...you obviously know little about me, I prefer Mochas (the Avente size of course) and has to be double dark chocolate because I hate Vanilla.....

Coops lets be honest did I need to make the drive out to the wack to play a div 1 team? I may show next week to play you guys but I hear you have a lot of injuries. If you would be so kind as to call me to let me know if its worth the drive that would be appreciated.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

#7player said:
Knees United said:
Wouldn't know, I've never been a bad enough player to have to play in Div. 1....QUOTE]

but not good enough to play in vancouver????...good luck in the over 55 league next year.....fitting how your name is kness cause i hear you spend a lot of time on them in the pau dressing room... releaving the teams stress before the big game......every player has his part i guess....good for you...out..........

You sure have a way with words....leave the comedy up to Russell Peters, not only is he funny but he also has a point with his humor.

Last thing I'll say on all this "off topic" BS is how many years does one have to play in the VMSL before you are deemed "good enough?" Do your homework before you speak out of turn next time and you won't sound as stupid as you obviously are.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Quarterfinals.....

Skip said:
The biggest tilt will obviously be the Chilli/PAU game
Shocking, that you think your own match is the most important... but calling out the Alderhole vs GNABCDEFGSU game as the runner up is outstanding insight :rolleyes: .

Whoever wins that joke of a match will be disposed of by Langley in the semis.

Even with this years version of GN's "outstanding signings" and "return of their college players" will see them fail to make any impact in the cup or league play.

But they might post a nice photo of their "Pakenham Cup Semifinalists" plaque in the event they can beat their third Pak Cup Div 1 team this weekend.

Nice reporting, Mr. Burgundy.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skip said:
Quarterfinals look like this (assuming DMU wins today):

Chilliwack vs PAU
ND Lions vs Delta Metro
Langley vs Poco Dominion
Aldergrove vs GN

Home teams listed first.

The biggest tilt will obviously be the Chilli/PAU game, but I'm also intrigued by the Aldergrove/GN game. I'm thinking Parkside will definitely give the homeside an edge. I'm calling Aldergrove to make the semi!!

Dont know what happened to my message above but...

From the website.....

Quarter-finals March 4 - 6

Game 11 Peace Arch United P vs Chilliwack Rapids P
Game 12 Delta Metro United P vs North Delta Lions P
Game 13 Poco City Dominion P vs Langley United FC P
Game 14 GN Sporting Club P vs Aldergrove United D1

looks like all the teams that you thought would be away are now home... or is this just a tentative schedule and the league will change the home teams?

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knees United said:
#7player said:
You sure have a way with words....leave the comedy up to Russell Peters, not only is he funny but he also has a point with his humor.

Last thing I'll say on all this "off topic" BS is how many years does one have to play in the VMSL before you are deemed "good enough?" Do your homework before you speak out of turn next time and you won't sound as stupid as you obviously are.

I can vouch for Knees... for many years before he played in PA he was on his knees relieving the stress of his fellow teammates in the VMSL. If you don't believe me just ask the Slurrey or Clambus boys.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm, interesting. The updated schedule doesn't follow the initial draw. I'm not complaining though. Saves us a drive out to Chilliwack. :D

Langley does seem to have a very easy path to the final.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

star #1 said:
Dont know what happened to my message above but...

From the website.....

Quarter-finals March 4 - 6

Game 11 Peace Arch United P vs Chilliwack Rapids P
Game 12 Delta Metro United P vs North Delta Lions P
Game 13 Poco City Dominion P vs Langley United FC P
Game 14 GN Sporting Club P vs Aldergrove United D1

looks like all the teams that you thought would be away are now home... or is this just a tentative schedule and the league will change the home teams?

All games are 1st team named at HOME except Aldergrove who are at HOME:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Home teams

Cup semi-finals are planned for weekend of March 24 - 26 at various venues. All Cup Finals will be on the following weekend at John Oliver Park in Delta.

Schedule questions or problems? Contact me at neil.fuge@dccnet.com Neil

The Quarter Final PAK Cup matches have not been posted just yet, so from Bigbags "opinion" on who is Home and who is Away I'd be very suprised if things don't change!!! If these games go the weekend of Mar.3-5 there is another 2 week lay off before the semi's (Mar. 24-26)... Sounds very daft to me!!!

Can anyone confirm anything???

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Home teams

Guinness said:
The Quarter Final PAK Cup matches have not been posted just yet, so from Bigbags "opinion" on who is Home and who is Away I'd be very suprised if things don't change!!! If these games go the weekend of Mar.3-5 there is another 2 week lay off before the semi's (Mar. 24-26)... Sounds very daft to me!!!

Can anyone confirm anything???

Pak Semi's March 26th at MAP Oval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0