Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bookie,

Do you have any good selections for the college games tomorrow? Cheers. Please post them in the Picks For Profits thread....

To stay on topic, I should be playing in this league. :)

SCREEN

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALLBACKS VS ALDERGROVE

BullyB where are you......All I can say is ouch.
The Bookie wasn't far off.Give or take 3 or 4
Spend more time finding new players then smoking pot after the games.:cool:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screen?

Well Squeam,
You’ve obviously never had a beer after a game with me have you! I suggest you get your facts straight before you start shooting your mouth off. Next time its fistycuffs at high noon.
As for Rookie, not such a bad bet, doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.

Allblacks showed up with 10, our two goalkeepers missing, and went down to 9 after 15min. Aldergrove took advantage and scored quite a few nice goals. You'd think the official would be a little kinder on 50/50 calls and 3 obvious offside goals but what could go wrong did go wrong. Allblacks are still a better side than Aldergrove, Springett banged one in late to show we are never out of it. We maintain that we will only sign quality players and will continue to soldier on regardless of these constant setbacks. Last week it was no lines on the pitch, this week its numbers. It’s enough to turn you to drink. Bollocks.

SCREEN

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 9 Allblacks 1

Sorry Bullyb and 8 friends I thought you were the red team by the school passing the green after the game. My mistake

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again.

Get your facts straight Squeam, that was us but there was no green. At least now I know where to look for you.:mad:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next

While Squeam and BullyB banter on about football facts, uniform colors and fistycuffs, I would like to quickly get my two bits in while they take a break from ripping each others heads off.:D

PA - 0
Sundowners - 0

This was truly the best match up of the weekend. A very even match up, lots of chances created at both ends of the park. Some great goal keeping by both John (Sundowners) and Dutchman (PA finest). Probably a good result for both teams.

A side fact, the downers have two little fellows playin in the middle that look alot like the knomes in my moms garden. The little buggers even wore the red and green pants.:wa: :wa:

The downers are a much better team this year adding AE:bronco: running the team as the Gaffer and AG:knvb: taking his rightful place in the middle of the park.

Jordy some dude calling himself "popbitch" was wearing the number 22 for the downers. Lots of pace but no finish. Looks more like a CFL football player than fitba striker, I'm not sure but maybe you should defend yourself here:p

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one for the bookie

Masters Division Sunday Sept. 28

Fact,

Surrey FC Firefighters 5 GEU Old Haney 1
Academico Alumni 1 Surrey United 6
Aldergrove United 9 LUFC All Blacks 1
Mission Celtic 0 Sapperton Oldboys 2
Peace Arch United 0 Surrey FC Sundowners 0
Delta Metro United 0 Poco City Thunder 3

the bookie, (fiction)

SFC Firemen vs GEU 6-6 TIE
Academico vs Surrey Utd 4-1 home win
Aldergrove vs All Blacks 6-0 home win
Mission vs Sapperton 1-0 home win
Peace Arch vs Sundowners 1-2 away win
Delta Metro vs Poco 0-10 away win

bookie you are an absolute horror show at this book makin stuff :eek:

The Bookie

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu vs Peace Arch 1-3 away win
Delta Metro vs Academico 0-6 away win
Surrey Utd vs Firemen 1-0 home win
Sfc Sundowners vs Mission 3-1 home win
Sapperton vs Aldergrove 0-4 away win
Poco vs LUFC all blacks 10-0 home win

Thank-you The Bookie

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
These pages are getting nasty.But watch out for the Blackburn muppet now that his danders up.As for the weekend Mr.Toes is right,a draw was a fair result.We probably caught PAU on a bad day what with having their champion's league commitments this week.But the Sundowners are just minnows in the league
{just ask Mr. Muirhead}Pleasure to see the silly rabbit as well .Didn't think his new bride let him out on a non school day.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newcastle of the Masters.

Three loses and one win, it’s all up hill from here.
I guess they don't call it the TTP for nothing Rookie but as my sister PCPlodwitch suggested " Beware a Lancashire Muppet when he's annoyed." Allblacks have a great bunch of lads that will prosper through adversity. Nice to see the Rabbits about.
Allblacks to win this weekend.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
friday night in the outback

Let's get back to business! This is not a Happy Birthday thread but an oldtimers and Legend thread to speak directly about the beautiful game!

BullyB is only a year older and a bigger bastard than last year and a right tosser if I do say so myself.:p

Last night us Peace Arch boys took the Albion Ferry to the wet lands of Haney and laid a smack down on yet another team wearing all black....is it just me or does every team in this league wear all black:confused:

Anyways back to the thrashing.....PA-5 vs GEU Haney-1

These guys were obviously missing key members of their team...they struggled right from the git go. With in five minutes we where up 1 and several chances later it easliy could have been 5 - 0 at the half. Haney carried the game for the last 15-20 minutes of the 1st half with some good chances of their own. Thank god for JP in net! The second half was all PA and we owned the park.

Bookie,

I guess your off to a good start to the weekend? I can hardly wait to see the score line from PoCo vs All Black (interesting result picked by you)....

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big night out for PAU

Big night out and i suppose big result for peace arch.I wonder what Patruskie was wearing as he likes to sport an elegant and tasteful ''village people''style of dress on his rare nights out.Of course the outback must have been deafend from Mr Shrack driving around with his treasured Britany Spears cd playing at full volume.Along with his distinctive playing style that often brings admiring gasps from his teamates.Mr.Toes of course is the unofficial leader of the Spandau Ballet fan club and closet disco king.His playing style was once described as akin to a puppy on speed.This leaves us with Dutchy whose tackling brings to mind the words of the Duke of Wellington,''I don't know what it does to the enemy,but my god it terrifies me.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thrown away.

Allblacks played Poco off the park for 80 minutes of this game. Tired legs and the bumps and bruises of the game spoiled an impressive performance in the last 10 minutes. Allblacks could only field 11 for the day with injuries and no shows once again taking their toll. Two points thrown away to a team we should have destroyed.

Although we have nothing to feel chuffed about, I can't wait to hear from PCPlod. What happened there?????
:confused: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE BIIIIGGG Match???

No one going to fill in the rest of us about the BIG match this past
weekend between SFF's and Surrey....????What happened???Heard there was a mitt full of cards dealt out...True???False???Who's bragging now?????Come on let's hear it!!!!

Cheers!!!from the other/better league!!!:cool: :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm waiting too!!!

Come on popbitch, jordy, ballbaby, OFFI, screen, rabbit, ect let's hear about all the games.....we want banter, we want banter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0