Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 3-2 Surrey City Firefighters

13 cards, 2 red ones, great game by all accounts, and the referee lost control. Missed peno by us, one scored by them. This is all hearsay as I did not play. I met the movers at 8:00 am at the storage lockers hoping to have it empty by game time. However, when I saw the movers, I decided that my belongings were going to take precedent, even if the game was against one of our greatest rivals.

We're all moved into the new abode with plenty of boxes and work ahead. I hated to miss but I'm sure the next game against them will be a doozy. On the bright side is the fact that I did not receive a card of any colour that day. I'm a good boy. The rest of you are bad! :eek:

pipes

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Et all Fraser river over 30'ers

You have to love how you guys evaluate the success of a futbol game, the one with the most cards wins. I recall our Surrey fireman provincial cup game last year and I think they thought that the most cheap shots and tackles wins. Then it must of clicked in on their way back to slurrey that it actually goes by who scores the most goals. Keep shitkicking each other out there and we will see your black and blue asses in the provincials again.

Top four in the province

pipes

SCREEN

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PENTICTON ROAD TRIP

Toes, sorry no game reports by me.....I'm just looking foward to the long weekend. Penticton soccer tourney Oct.10-13.Hope to see some other FVSL MASTERS up there...Heard some S.U. guys might go. Anyone else ???? Day and Evening games under the lights on real grass can't wait......:D

The Bookie

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission vs Geu 1-2 away win. Mission impossible.
Peace Arch vs Surrey Utd 3-1 .Remember last year.
Firemen vs Delta 2-0 Trying to climb the ladder again.
Aldergrove vs Sundowners 1-0 Sun going down rapidly.
Academico vs Poco 0-10 We are great.
LUFC vs Sapperton 1-2 Not such a black day Bully B kept it close .

Thank-you The Bookie.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time!

Ballsie,

Congratulations on the new digs!!!
It's about time you put Mrs B and your children into a great big brand new house !!!!:D After living with you all these years she has earned it! Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Ballsie, nothing but the best for the Bad lieutenant and his family!:D

BTW, see you Sunday! Should be fun! Can you stick around for a beer or do you have to unpack more boxes????:p

SCREEN,

Have fun in Penticton, road trips are always good and remember we want to see some pics, so take lots....

bookie-myster,

I'm begining to like the way you think!!!!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night football.

Allblacks played Sapperton to a goalless draw that saw many chances at each end saved or rattled of the woodwork. JC for Sapp put on a show and should have had 3 if it wasn't for some outstanding goal keeping and a shanked PK. The new turf field in Langley is a treat to play on, both sidelines were full and the atmosphere was brilliant.

Hats of to Sapp. who put on the best social after a game. The BBQ was humming well into the wee hours of the morning and so was the party. Friday night games are fcukin' magic.

BullyB's prediction for Sunday:

Pau vs SU, Fistycuffs and mayhem, 2 reds and a late goal by SU
Firefighters to fill the net, Sundowners to stink of booze & win.
Mission to put a few more points on the board.
Academico to beat Poco. Enjoy a wet Sunday morning tossers!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks 5BT's,

My house is big but it isn't new. We bought an existing one instead of building again. 1.1 acres. Yep, I'm a farmer now. Actually hoping to cash in on some rampant development in the area.

I will miss another game. My kids are in a tournament. They win and they play in the final. I have to be there. It's all about the kids now. I think I can miss one more out of the 3000+ games I have played.;)

Good luck. Have a great game but not too great.:cool:

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Academico's new Sniper

Just to let the rest of the league in on a fresh new prospect:
Vinnie "hunka hunka burnin love" Anderson is loose.

Diving header to lead the resurgent Academico over the proverbial powerhouse known as POCO!

Actually this how I heard it on the phone from him.

Rest of the league beware!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Weeks Results

Masters Division

Friday Oct 10

All Blacks 0 vs Saperton Oldboys 0

Sunday Oct. 12
Mission Celtic 0 vs GEU Old Haney 5
Peace Arch Masters 1 vs Surrey United 2
Surrey FC Firefighters 1 vs Delta Metro United 0
Academico Alumni 3 vs Poco City Thunder 2

Yet to be played

Aldergrove United vs Surrey FC Sundowners
(Under the Lights Queens Park Wednesday Oct 15 8pm kickoff)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet Again

PA - 1
SU - 2

No fisty-cuffs for BullyB.;)

SU had all the play in the first half and where only up by 1 when the whistle blew for the break. SU can thank PA for the goal which was an own goal but I'm sure "Ian" will claim it went right in without a touch by PA defenders. "Ian" had a great game for SU. In the second half PA took the game to the Mighty United and tied the game with a great shot from Brownie, a laser into the bottom left corner of the net. PA created a Lot more chances in the second half and carried the game to SU. Against the run of play SU went up with a well taken shot from Mike M, yet another standout for SU. The little bugger is always difficult to deal with at the best of times. A good but uneventful game and SU continue to do want they have done for years and years.......WIN:(
Bunch of Tossers!!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT's,

My understanding is that this was your game for the taking. Tough luck big man!:D

Farquhar has been on fire. Now, let's put this in perspecive ok? He is 47 years old. His appearance makes our team look a lot older than it should. These young guys playing VMSL Premier don't understand the quality of players that were playing at their age. Farquhar has been around a long time and always played at the highest level. Most of our players have. If I can run like Farquhar at 47, I'll consider myself lucky. That's why I chuckle to myself when I watch an Open Age game and I see some of these young players limp off the park. If they only knew. Also, I chuckle when I see some young guys underestimate the likes of Farquhar and then he breezes by them. 5 yards, the man is quicker than most. Different era, that's all I can say. It's too bad Farquhar looks the way he does. He ruins every team picture.;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sly Fox.

The "Wee Man" was draining pints with Sapp. & Allblacks to the early hours on Friday. Susin' out his opponents.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Professor

Originally posted by Ballbaby
If I can run like Farquhar at 47, I'll consider myself lucky.

If I could run like him at 37, I'd be happy. :( ;)

And, I disagree with the team snap comment.
He must add a bit of flair to the Christmas team picture.
You know, Santa and his Elves kind of look.

:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks Like PA has a free weekend with all this rain. That can only mean one thing!!!!

Party at BullyB's house in the Grove.....

:bronco: BullyB dancin his ass off for the groupies'

:wa: 5BT right behind him with his banana hanging out:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who r u.

Dear Toejam,
Who the fcuk are you?
You're not invited, u PAU Bastard.

Brilliant weather, Keep pouring!!

How about the leagues decision to play home and away fixture's, revenge for the Aldergrove fiasco and Allblacks will even play PAU in their own kit on a Friday night special.
:bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real question

Pully my pee pee,

the real question is, are you going to know who you are after a night of drinking volka, rum, whiskey, and loads of shooters?

On the couch after the party.....:D

The Bookie

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lufc vs Haney 2-0 Best of the friday night boys
Ald vs Surrey Utd 0-4 Can anyone in your league give them a game
Mission vs Deta 0-2 Delta climbing out of the bog.
Peace Arch vs Academico 3-0 It,s just academic.
Sapp vs Sundowners 2-2 Who cares!
Firemen vs Poco 0-6 Finally a tough one only 6.

Thank-you the bookie.

PS No predictions last week,predicted rain.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I repeat...

"How about the leagues decision to play home and away fixture's". Can Slurry Utd keep a clean sheet through the long stretch. A 22 game season plus cup games. It couldn't be better for us slow starters.

Allblacks are lovin' it at the Oval. Not bad predictions bookie although I think the Firemen might give the Poco Blunder a match.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction

What's going on in that haven you guys call the FVSL Masters.......
Does the Bookie jar heavily before making predictions or is he just a.........?(fill in the blanks yourself).All this yakking about Slurrey United....what have they done lately??????Now that their young guys have finally past 34yrs....Last time they were bragging about having not lost a game(sorry the number fails me)
but as I recall they played the Westcoast FF team(who didn't field a full squad)and got beat???????But yet still went on to brag they hadn't lost a game!!!Nice short term memory!!!Inter-league games...all for it let's go!We all know Columbus was not the team that belonged in the Westerns/Canadians! Let's make it happen!!

Cheers!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0