Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello lads, long time no viddy.

Well here we go again, All Blacks have gained a few players and lost a few. We're not as big a club as PA or the Firefighters but always up for a good battle. As our Friday night venue still isn't finished I think we'll be playing the Fireflighters @ Brown Road @ noon on Sunday. Unlike our first game last year we will have a full squad, nets, kit, a team list and plenty of the carbonated hop like beverages. Our last two encounters saw a one sided battle go the wrong way (our way) and another good game end in an own goal (Flubberbitters way). Should be a good match. :cool:

One last thing 5bts, those Friday night games are going to be shiite, footy under the lights followed by a lads night out and Sunday mornings in bed with the paper and a bucket of coffee......you'd never fit in over here anyway.:wa: :wa: :wa:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
finally

BullyB,

Nice to see you back on TTP:D

Having been keep up to speed on things via email to your team it seems a few players mayt need an englith class or two before trying to post on the thread.:D :D

Maybe I'll pop bye and see the clash between you and the hose hounds.....:knvb:

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week One

Unable to attend this match but from what I hear not a bad game. Good result for us against a pretty good side who have always played us tough.

Missing some key players for this game but some of the new signings came through for us with goals from McKinty (2),Donald(1) and a goal for x Allblack Hamilton.(had to feel pretty good).

Cheers to you guys for Ralph and Tony.Great trade for us, two players that will be a nice fit with our sqaud and who have also been known to have a few brewskie's with the boys , All this for a bag of flat balls and a box of some real bad home made brew :p

Apparently Bullyb couldn't resist the free beer even if it is crap. Doesn't have much taste when it comes to his pints is what I hear from some of his mate's,Otherwise he'd be drinking Killkenny.:wa:

Cheers boys and don't forget when taking your Naproxen have it with a cold glass of water not a cold bevi ;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Result!!!!

PA - 4
Aldergrove - 0

I did not think that we would win 4-0 against Aldergrove last Sunday. All our games for the past four years have been close, and we were missing a few players and they were missing a few players and poor Gordy C had no help at all up front. A few highlites Paddy M had two cracker jack goals and JP saved a penalty late in the second half to preserve the shutout.

It was still a tough game and Aldergrove will come back from that loss....

here are the rest:

Surrey FC Sundowners 7 Delta Metro United 0
Sapperton Old Boys 0 Academico Alumni 0 1
PoCO City Thunder 0 Mission Celtic 4
GEU Old Haney 2 Surrey United 4

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks back in action.

Just to start the season of right, I'd just like to let you all know you're complete tossers. Especially that daft git ToeJam, because all his goals are jammy.

All Blacks played a great first half and would have been up 1-NIL if that lucky tawt McKinty hadn't scored on a free kick from the half way line. RONALDINO style. A 15-minute spell in the second half was the difference. All Blacks could have been closer if StevieWattsSuperStar could score from the spot and yours truly could head a perfect cross in the net from 6 yards out. That’s footy for you, funny old game.
Anyhow, lots of bevies were shared after which made for a great day. Good bunch of lads the Firefighters, even if their backline are a bunch of puffta's. Bring on PA.....more Alice's.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bullyb,

If our brother continues to be a problem for the all blacks let us know we'll transfer him over from the darkside he'd be a natural fit for Firemen.:wa: We would even take his kid brother and we will throw in some broken corner flags and this weekends empty's to even out the trade.:p

Cheers Bullyb, and easy on the toes this weekend.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave the poor lad alone

OFFI,

Take it easy on the Gaffer! BullyB has had an extremely hard week. Recovering from an absolute thrashing at the hands of the Fire Service, a few late comers at the game (whinning like crazy because they didn't get a start), and an unfortunate incident with a gal named Sally-Ann!:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
September 14 fixtures

Here this weeks are this weeks match ups.....

Masters Division Sunday Sept. 14

Delta Metro United v GEU Old Haney Association Park 10:00am
Mission Celtic v Aldergrove United Hatzic Park 10:00am
Peace Arch United v LUFC All Blacks South Surrey Athletic #5 10:00am
Surrey FC Firefighters v Sapperton Oldboys Newton Athletic #5 10:00am
Academico Alumni v Surrey FC Sundowners Erma Stephenson Park 10:00am
Surrey United v Poco City Thunder Cloverdale Athletic Park 10:00am

Good luck to all!

BTW, it would be nice if someone from every team stepped up to the plate and put in a game summary from each weeks game from their perspective....just a thought to get things a bit more active on the thread....cheers 5bt:)

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners{not a big club}

Hello to mr toes and greetings from the mighty Sundowners.We're not a big club just ask mr muirhead.In reply we had a good result on the weekend,caught Delta on a bad day.But we;re not skilled team with average players just ask mr muirhead.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
greetings

Hello bitch :D

Nice to see you on board:) even if Sundowners are not a big club it's always good to hear from a new over 35 bastard.

Good luck tomorrow vs Academico.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen scored last minute to win,they had some questionable calls that could have been called for pk's.Looking to rebound and take some points off peace arch.5bt in my back pocket,see ya sunday.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BigMan run threweth.

Pufta's & Alice's 2 Allblacks (in red) 1

Once again Allblacks played well without reward. A good match that could have gone either way. Allblacks looked sharp in PA's old kit after yours truly inadvertently gave all the black kit to Sally Anne. Now we've played two of the top three teams in the league, we're looking forward to putting a few points on the board over the next few weeks. Allblacks man of the match has to go to Andy Colton, who put a slew of PA forwards in his back pocket.
Just for the record Toes, you bigbastard, when an opposing player is shielding a ball, running over them like a "Rogue Elephant" is what some of us refer to as a foul. I haven't been hit like that since my last episode on a snowboard. Lots of bevies in both rooms after the match made for a great day

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whew,three hard earned but well deserved points.

Can only give the details of the first 55 minutes or so. F.F. opened the scoring early in the half on a nice goal from big Barry on a corner. Lack of finish on some other early quality chances was all that prevented F.F. from taking a 2 or 3 goal lead. Sap equalized on a kracka of a free kick by J.C. from 22 yards out and the First half ended 2-1 for Sap on a late goal and they found themselves a bit fortunate to be up at the half. From what I am told we might have had an edge in play in the second half with Efo and Schue scoring to secure the three points. Pretty good game today, Sap looks a lot stronger this year and battled hard. Looking forward to next weeks match against our sisters from S.F.C. when we will welcome McKinty ,Wilky and Bailey back into the mix ,Who where not available for today.

Cheers

Any thought in having a top ten or so goal scoring table? If so I will leave it up to one of you computer wiz's to set it up and not me.:confused:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA 0 GEU OLD HANEY 1

Another lack lustre performance from our boys resulted in another loss. Mostly GEU in the first half taking a 1-0 lead and hanging on in the second half to take the three points. Delta controlled the second half only to break down time and time again in front of goal.

0 & 2 start with Surrey United next week.:eek:

Cheers

CraftymissingfortheSUgame.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 2-0 Poco

A shooting gallery of mammoth proportions could only muster 2 goals for our squad. Possession equalled 98% to 2% but meant nothing other than looking quite pretty.

We have 21 men signed this year and three of us had yesterday's game serve as our debut for this season. Personally, I thought we looked very good but the end shots were absolutely dismal. Howes, Marini, Harkinson were forces to reckon with but continually found their shots just wide of the goal. Crosses to open men with open nets found the ball looping just over the crossbar. It truly seemed as though there was a hex or something hindering us.

Our first goal came from a low hard cross from yours truly from the right side that one of our players fanned on, only to find the foot of a Poco player who stroked it into his own net. I would love to claim it as my goal but my squad would have nothing of it. I even offered to buy a round if they displayed some compassion. Oh well.

The second goal came from a very nice solo run from Mile Marini down the left flank who struck a low shot into the corner of the net. It was a rarity, the ball hitting the target, but he was most definitely due. That was it for scoring.

It really seems like the league is at it's most competitive ever.

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners{not a big club}

The mighty Sundowners continued with another hard working display against Academico.Though they were always game and up for a battle{Joe}.Sundowners were full value for the win.Not the most talented or skilled team in the league,just ask Mr.Muirhead we will continue to plod on.

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
F.Y.I

Heard a rumour on the weekend that Mr Muirhead had to buy a few cases of beer to be welcomed back into the Surrey united fold.Just wondering if it was true?Hope it was Stella.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ploders Inc.

Plodbitch,
You scouse bastard, sorry about the two clipped wings on the weekend, you can expect more of the same if I see tangerine boots in our encounter. Nice to see you tossers are signing some haha on the team, Sundrowners definitely suffered from a lack of Lancashire lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0