Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Master Division

ballsie,
no sinning Saturday night :confused: damn it!!! No church Sunday morning for the Toes fam :D :p

Poop-batch,
you are a funny bastard! No running on a mc-muffin high but pletty of deterioation....the poor old body can not handle running on the turf, the calf muscle tightened up like a virgin looking at BullyB in the raw :D ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Surrey U 8-0 Surrey Sundowners

Yep. I think that was the score as I left 5 minutes before the end to get to my son's hockey game. The Downers actually started off strong and missed a couple of chances, but then we came on strong. We're playing like we can and seem to be peaking well for the BC's. There were some brilliant goals scored.

The last time we played one another was apparenly a lucky win for us, so we had something to prove this time out. I think we did. They have some very competiive guys on their team and they did not like the scoreline, but as I was leaving, I saw their beer cooler come out as the post-game rituals were being readied. On to the next game, I presume.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb?

The only ones that what? We tied Surrey Utd.
Did the Sundowners show up with 8 men?

As for AllBlacks vs ParchedArse, a good game for us against an excellent team. The difference being finish. Steve Browns 40 yard lob was a great piece of vision by one of the best in the league. AllBlacks were unlucky again, when a guy like Robbie Keam misses two from inside the box you know that lady luck isn't with you. When Mr 5BigIcanonlymanagehalfagameToes had the ball up front he looked dangerous but did more damage by winding up Springett on the sidelines. It didn't stop there, at one point much later, it looked like Springett and the entire PA crew would come to fisty cuffs at the Rendezvous. Some of that fire would have been usefull on the pitch!

Both crews shared the dressing room after and MrWatkins remarked that sharing bevies with the enemy fostered the same kind of camaraderie you see at rugby clubs. PA was nice enough to share their beer.....INTERAC!

One last dance for AllBlacks this Tuesday night against the FireBitches. ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bullyshite,

If the Sundowners showed up with 8 men, I would have mentioned it in my post.

Let's get to more applicable matters concerning your true passion in life; How do I get what seems like 1 billion frogs to quit croaking at night? I know you can help me. They aren't fish but they inhabit the ditches that empty into spawning creeks that you environmental nerds so worry about. Should I get out a gun and start shooting the little fcukers? The way I shoot, I'd miss most of them.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Come to think of it, those obnoxious frogs remind of your sideline bullyshite.:D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
United - 8 F.C. - 0

Sunday Morning Shite Kickin.....

Well, needless to say it was not a good day for the Sundowners. Things started out hopeful in the first 15 minutes as we had quite a bit of the play but couldn't bury any chances. Yours truly muffed one on the 18 and as usual United pounced on the opprtunity. United added a second a few minutes later and you could hear the air deflating out of the Sundowner balloon from 50 miles. After that we played like we would rather be drinking beer on the sidelines. We had taken them to overtime in Cup play earlier and felt we could have beaten them but when they play like they did on Sunday with skill and something to prove they are undoubtedly the best in this league. Hats off.

Overall, a dissapointing first half season with alot of new players but a stong second half after we gelled and changed our system up a little. Lots to look forward to next year as we shoot for a higher standing in the league with more consistent play.

Good luck to all the lads still playing and maybe see a few of yas around in the summer fun league.

Time for some Fun int the Sun. :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear CryBaby,

Snakes love frogs. :cool:
See you in the summer 2LFeet.

Tuesday night prediction: AllBlacks 3 FireBitches 0 :eek:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pulleymypeepee

:p
There you go drinking your own bath water again....(pred: FF 0 - Allsnacks 3)
What dream did you nab that from?What's with your team???Can't play two games on a weekend anymore??How would you expect to play in the Westerns/Canadians Finals???Oh that's right...YOU GUYS AREN"T GOOD ENOUGH TOO!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

I'll go out on a limb and say FF 4 - Allsnacks 0. :eek:

Enjoy your night!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snotty.

Well snotty, life in the AllBlack camp is like a box o' chocolate.
You just never know what you're going to get, sometimes we are awesome and sometimes we're just like the rest of you slobs. ;)

CryBaby, I did ask leading expert on Frogs what you could do about your neighbors, he said; "You should embrace the beauty of nature and it’s your own fault for crowding the poor buggers habitat."
He tends to be a bit radical. :eek:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh my!

I was shocked to hear the score line between the Sundowners and SU...very interesting result.... :p well at the very least you can fall back on the good old antics of popbitch and Madame Edna (aka: the bookie) :D :p They make a lovely couple and tend to bring up the spirit of a group, especially after a good thrashing.......it's a good thing jordy and highlander no longer roam the grass of the downers turf, they'd have you doin' doggie's well into the night....all that yellin' no good for old ears.. ;)

cup final sunday SU vs PA (stay tuned for details)

john oliver / north pitch / 10am / beverages (watchout for BullyB and his interac card.... ;) and ballbaby and his frogs... :D )

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

F.F- 2
Allblacks-0

Late start 9:30 Kickoff and a we bit nippy however the game heated up in a hurry with a good start by both teams but a definite edge in play for Firemen.

Allblacks battled hard in the midfield but never really threatened with any sustained pressure ,just the odd hopeful run into the Firemen back third of the field and that was very swiftly and capably dealt with by the back four and some very tidy goalkeeping.

The4-0 prediction by scottyshell was actually a pretty good one and it could have very easily ended with that score.Nice to see someone who can acually predict a result and be in the ballpark(unlike bookie whose predictions are rather shocking most times).

Been away for a while but it was good to be back and out for a run with the Bro's and Looking forward to playing again against The Wops this weekend Sunday @ 10:00 2 Adanac in a so called friendy,I guess we shall see just how friendly it will be (hey I'm a poet and didn't know it :p )

Cheer Boys and good luck to the Cup bound from the Valley

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

OnFire&FullyInvolved said:
F.F- 2
Allblacks-0

Late start 9:30 Kickoff and a we bit nippy however the game heated up in a hurry with a good start by both teams but a definite edge in play for Firemen.

Allblacks battled hard in the midfield but never really threatened with any sustained pressure ,just the odd hopeful run into the Firemen back third of the field and that was very swiftly and capably dealt with by the back four and some very tidy goalkeeping.

The4-0 prediction by scottyshell was actually a pretty good one and it could have very easily ended with that score.Nice to see someone who can acually predict a result and be in the ballpark(unlike bookie whose predictions are rather shocking most times).

Been away for a while but it was good to be back and out for a run with the Bro's and Looking forward to playing again against The Wops this weekend Sunday @ 10:00 2 Adanac in a so called friendy,I guess we shall see just how friendly it will be (hey I'm a poet and didn't know it :p )

Cheer Boys and good luck to the Cup bound from the Valley

Which variety of Wops are you playing? Columbus or Club Inter? It makes a difference to me?:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to SU on the Double. DNGSB.

Another season is done for us and even though AllBlacks deserved to win it all, we'll just have to wait till next year.
Here are the top ten reasons for playing in the Masters next year.

1. Friday night matches. Bevies till the wee hours.
2. No more games in Mission. Celtic Bastards.
3. Best football played anywhere in the Valley.
4. Don’t have to listen to Aves on the Masters page.
5. Popbitches commentary, although he’s too frail to play anymore.
6. Rangers are moving up, StrangerthanEver is easy pickin’s.
7. Bevies with the FireBitches....
Great lads from the growth hormone clinic.
8. Bevies with Bookie, Petal & Crafty. The English are a demented lot.
9. Thumpin’ ToeJam, one of my favourite past times.
10. Sleepin’ in on Sunday mornings. :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Good luck in the Provincials to the 3 "Big Clubs" from the Masters.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masters Cup Final

PA - 0
SU - 1

Thanks to all the Delta players for a spectacular day in the sun!!! Crafty, Big Al, Tony et al thanks for the fantastic day!

As for the final, not a particularly well played game. A goal by MM for SU put the League Champs up before the half. I thought in the second half PA was unlucky not to score but that's the nature of the game at times. One thing about SU, everytime you look up they're making a sub, bringing one strong player for another. They do have the best and deepest line up of any Masters team. SU will be tough in the BC's but I hope it's a rematch for PA in the Provincial Final.... til we meet again you dogs....BTW, quit takin advantage of Hard-Core Paddy Moore in the beer gardens....bastards!!!!!(INTERAC)

Crongratualations again to SU....fcuk how many times can a team be the bridesmaid????

anyone else find that gal in the consession with all the facial piercing a wee bit cranky????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0