Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear SnottySmell

AllBlacks would never play in a girls league so you and your sisters will never have the pleasure. AllBlacks will continue to progress through adversity while tossers like you will always be posers.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey F.C. - 5 Haney - 0

Well, the OTHER Surrey team continued their recent winning ways with a good effort on Sunday against a fading Haney Team. Both teams had depleted lineups and started with 10 men and both only finished up with 1 sub. Surrey opened the scoring about halfway thru the first half and went into the half up 2-0. 3 more in the second half sealed Haney's fate for the day. A nice result for us as Haney had beaten us earlier in the year on a cold and rainey Friday nite across the river. Hi-lite of the day was Mike D's hat trick with second mention going to the back line for the Donut. Next up Surrey United for the last game of the year for the Downers....

It's just Fun in the Sun........

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Master Division

PA - 2
Delta - 0

Finally, we beat Delta Metro! The game was not that well played. Getting a result against Delta is good for us, that bunch has had our number for a longtime. A very early goal started us out well and then a goal in the final minutes of the game salted it away. Great day for football, I'm sure crafty would agree... :D Nice too drink beerzzzz with the lads of Delta Metro, seemed a bit like summer footy...

On to the final against Surrey United in a couple of weeks at John Oliver, hopefully another sunny day. Who knows maybe we'll have better luck against the mighty juggernauts ;)

See ya Friday Night BullyB, bring beer, nets, uniforms, money, mrsET, that naked body of yours and I'll bring my interac card :p

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interac!!!

:) A big night out to finish the season. :) Friday night special.
The league has us pegged to play FireBitches on Sunday but I don't think that will happen. AllBlacks are pulling out all the stops to finally give ParchedArse their just rewards. ie: A sound thrashing at the hands of a better dressed, better lookin' and the better Bastards that we are. So bring cash you bigbitch, between me and thee, whoever wins buys the Carbonatedhoplikebeverages. :bronco:

It would be nice to see SillyRabbit but I'm not sure he's allowed out anymore.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ToeJam

As I've hit the pos twice in the last two weeks, I'll recalibrate and bang one in against you plumberbums. The goal celebration will be diabolical, shirt off, gut hangin' out and Elvis impersonation at the corner flag. I'll try to fit in scournin' Stabler while I'm at it. There's a possibility of nudity.

PopBitch, Bookie & Petal, hope to see you out, we could hide Bookie under a jacket and sneak him into the local UrbanGayCowboy bar, I hear all the ugly chicks leave by midnight.

All jokin' aside, The Masters is the place to be, what a great way to end the season.......even though AllBlacks should have beat everyone else. ;)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Master Division

5bigtoes said:
PA - 2
Delta - 0

Great day for football, I'm sure crafty would agree... :D

Yes I would. Too bad on the result, but best of luck to PAU in the Final.

Instead of playing I can just watch and drink beer... :(

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Nite Sorority Bash

Well, my goodness. Sounds like you fellas are gonna have a swell and dandy time. Beer, Money, Naked Elvis Impersonators, can only add up to one thing. Didn't that field used to be full of sheep? Poor things.....Didn't stand a chance....Try not to spakle all over each other after the game. :eek: ( I did get that one from you 5BitchTits) A true love-Hate relationship going on there. Should be an intersting match with plenty of ,er, sparkle :D ...can't wait to hear the after stories. Maybe pipsqueek & the wookie will show up to stoke up the after party. Inquiring minds are waiting.......

OK guys, which one of you stole my garden knome?!?!?!? :bronco:

Just Fun in the Sun. :cool:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bang! pully-my-pee-pee bang!

BullyB said:
As I've hit the pos twice in the last two weeks, I'll recalibrate and bang one in against you plumberbums. The goal celebration will be diabolical, shirt off, gut hangin' out and Elvis impersonation at the corner flag. I'll try to fit in scournin' Stabler while I'm at it. There's a possibility of nudity.

I hope you have recalibrated you rover git. ;) Good luck trying to bang one in, the best banging you do is at the Gay Urban Cowboy Bar...where your type of banging happens all night long in the boys can... :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really LiveWigBows...

Such benial banter. Gibberish.
See you at the monkey bars after school.....Tosser.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Really LiveWigBows...

BullyB said:
Such benial banter. Gibberish.
See you at the monkey bars after school.....Tosser.

Pully-my-pee-pee,

such elementary banter, All Blacks, last game-O-the season....shoulda, woulda, coulda, c0ckwaliper..... :eek:

as you would say my fine feather friend, "parched arse" onto the Cup Final and Provincials.... :cool:

BTW: bring a lawn chair April 4th :D oh yeah, it's binal not beeeeenial

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Day

Tonight is our last league game against the MIGHTY ALL BLACKS. I know BullyB has been listen to the Tragically Hip all day working himself into an absolute frenzy.... :D

Looking forward to playing but the weather looks bloody awful....and it's getting worst by the minute....here's to a good game and plenty of beerzzzzz and banter after the game :D .....best part of a friday night game, the sleep in on Sunday Morning Unless Mrs 5BT's wants to go to church???? :confused:

:bronco:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Game Day

5bigtoes said:
Tonight is our last league game against the MIGHTY ALL BLACKS. I know BullyB has been listen to the Tragically Hip all day working himself into an absolute frenzy.... :D

Looking forward to playing but the weather looks bloody awful....and it's getting worst by the minute....here's to a good game and plenty of beerzzzzz and banter after the game :D .....best part of a friday night game, the sleep in on Sunday Morning Unless Mrs 5BT's wants to go to church???? :confused:

:bronco:
It sounds like going to church isn't written in stone at the Big Toes' residence....unless............something sinful happens the night before where forgiveness the next day is warrented.

Naughty, naughty. ;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing with yourself LivePigBlows.

Here's a thought Toejam, stop stroking yourself for one minute and concentrate on the game at hand. AllBlacks being the better Bastards that we are will show you thump&run players how it’s done tonight.

As for Sunday morning without footy....bloody brilliant. :bronco: :bronco:

I hope the whole league switches next year. Those DirtyNoGoodSonsofBitches at Slurrey FC may have Bear Creek and AlderAcres may take The Oval on alternate Fridays.

That’s enough of that though, watch your back you bigbitch, I'll be lookin' to plant a boot right up yer Arse! :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dancing with yourself LivePigBlows.

BullyB said:
Here's a thought Toejam, stop stroking yourself for one minute and concentrate on the game at hand. AllBlacks being the better Bastards that we are will show you thump&run players how it’s done tonight

Sorry bout that BullyB, I do apologize... :eek: I forgot you guys have an absolutely brillant record in the league. Where'd you say you finished??? :D Or was it last year you finished in the top 5 or the year before that??? Jezz maybe you could help me remember??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

:bronco: Here's to thump&run :bronco: :bronco: BURP AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The last word.

ToeJam,
I'm havin' the last word, now fukc off..........see you on the battle field.

Prediction AllBlacks 3 ParchedArse 1, Hat-trick to BullyB.
:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: - 1

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
KennyG

Ahem!..that would be DirtyRottonNogoSonsOBitches to you.....puuleeeeze.

I see by the backandforth banter both of you have been into the sauce already...good on ya!

May you grind each other into the turf tonight......

Just Fun in the Sun!

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
gifted but lazy.

Yawn,riveting banter.Unfortunately i'm not fluent in freak out.I'd go and watch but another friday night in langley will be the death of me.Anyway who needs to witness the playing style of Mr big toes dancing like a 16 year old on an egg mcmuffin high.Then of course bullyb whose own style of play reminds me of Ronnie Corbetts' mumified corpse.The pair of them seem to deterioate with age before your very eyes.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night Game

PA - 2
All Blacks - 1

An extremely sloppy game on the turf this past Friday night. I wouldn't say either team play very well. Looked as if the night was going to be absolutely horrible with rain, but it let up and was quite a nice evening of footy. All Blacks scored in the first and had their gander up after a pre-game haka...The second half was all about finishing from 55 yards plus. Brownie lofted one high into the cloudy night air and over All Black keeper "#-714" into the back of the net....superb finishing skills... A Dean Marshall blast into the top left corner salted the win for PA. The All Blacks squandered a few good scoring opportunities missed a couple of sitter's...loads of beverages and banter after the game... :D :D

A couple of excellent quotes from the game...Shaun " I have springy nuts" could be heared say every 10 to 20 seconds, "fcuk ref there's two team out there!!!!" "fcuk ref there's two team out there!!!!","fcuk ref there's two team out there!!!!", "fcuk ref there's two team out there!!!!" ;)

How bout BullyB yelling at yours truly in his best queer as folks voice, "your fcukin shite!!!" :p :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0