Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always here

Pully-my-pee-pee,

At least I show up every weekend at the pitch and on the TTP. Not like some of you, only post when you're getting good results. Pretty smug aren't ya me old radish. Think it's gonna be an easy one over your former club? You can have the braggin' rights! because your MR. :cool:

We'll take the game.... ;)

BTW, how many times do we have to beat your LUFC All Snacks team before we can brag? :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

and it's definately my turn to Interac....

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Spanked

5bigtoes said:
Aves, if your listening Wyatt, Reedie, Dash-spudnick, Hughes, spiney et al in the back line at SU don't seem to miss a beat without ya :p

...kind of like how Team Scotland would still dominate England in the Nations Cup without me. :D :p :D

toes is the always gracious bridesmaid ;)

I'll be joining the boys for the Masters tourney in Vernon in May...hoping to ride their coattails once again! :cool:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad for Scotland.

Perhaps the Scottish Nations Cup team should take over for the homelands national team, they're shiite. What was their last result, 4-0 to Wales?
Results like that just warm the hearts of every Englishman in the country.
:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: -Zip, Nada, not even close.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor??

Just thought I'd pass on a rumor I heard on the wind yesterday.Seems the FF's have set a goal for the season of....90 goals for!Apparently,I was told,should be easily reachable as their last games are against inferior teams
(Mission,Academico and All-Snacks..quote).Sounds like a challenge to me.Have fun this weekend boys as us Westcoast lads are shut out due to closed parks.

Cheers! :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor

Hey SnottySmell,
AllBlacks have thumped Delta and GEU in the past few weeks and tied the mighty ScUm, So as for being an inferior team we'll just have to see how we do against the Ladies at the Firehall in the up and coming game. Remember last year? And just a quick comment for you and whichever dodgy west coast team you play for, "Come on out to the the FVMasters and get the living shiite kicked out of yourself anytime. Otherwise stick to sippin' latte's and watchin' Coro. St. in your own hole. Tosser! :cool:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Master Division

BullyB, Westside might be interested in getting our shite removed if you guys are up for a game. We have one league game left and then nothing until the BC's. Let me know.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 6 DeltaMetroUtd. 2

AllBlacks battled a very good Delta Utd on Friday night, the difference being AllBlacks finished their chances.
A superb ball from ShaunSpringett put frontman StacyBarrts through for a clinical finish. Delta responded immediately.
Ten minutes later Springett buried a half chance from 20 yards out. Delta responded immediately.
Within minutes AllBlacks swept the ball from the rear to the front with a series of flowing passes that resulted in a third goal.
Delta never stopped fighting till the bitter end but another two from Barrts and a loner from AndyColton sealed the victory.
A great match that was fast furious and physical.
Bring on the Sundowners. We're all looking forward to that one,
"Revenge 4 Wanda! We're going to k k k k k ill'em. :cool:

Peter, as we have another five games we won't be able to play for a while.
I think a few games between the FVMasters and the WestCoast would be great.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: AllBlacks 6 DeltaMetroUtd. 2

BullyB said:
AllBlacks battled a very good Delta Utd on Friday night, the difference being AllBlacks finished their chances.

Six goals.... :confused:

WTF...

BullyB, gutted I missed the game, but I had coaching commitments on Friday out in Poco with the Premier team. Sounds like end to end stuff with lots of bite. :) :) :)

NowayAllsnacksgetsixwithCraftyinthebackline.. :p

Cheers

UP THE HAMMERS!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A great match.

Crafty,
You're probably right, besides, the best I've seen you lot play is when Norm is stoppin' and Richards is flyin' all over the mid. I'd leave the big man at home. Glad you weren't there, although I do like sippin' pints with Hammers fans. ;)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Master Division

BullyB,

It has been a very strange season for us this year as far as performances. Sometimes we show up to play and sometimes we don't. Very inconsitent to say the least. It seems to being getting worse season by season. Time for some new younger blood me thinks. Two back to back games with PAU coming up, hopefully we show up for both. The Cup is our only route to provincials with just three births from the Valley, which IMO is absolutely fukcing Bullshite.

Anyway, would of enjoyed the pints and patter me ole mate, but I'll catch up with ya soon. ( Summer or Nations.)

Cheers

GO ON YOU IRONS!!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a bit late in the week, but oh well....

PA - 4
PoCo Blunder - zero

A very one sided game. Loads of action in the PoCo end of the field all day. PoCo did have a couple of good chances but it just wasn't to be....They are a hard working team with less talent and no subs what so ever....Not a real friendly bunch either, except for the big man on the backline and Randy in the middle of the park....onward onward...back to back games verses Delta should be interesting. Delta usually play PA extremely well....should be an intense couple of weeks. From what I hear... Delta have their gander up over last weeks loss to the LUFC ALLCRACKS...redcards, smashin into the ref, bark, bark, bark, bark, typical delta - allblack game!!!

Crappy-kock-on-my-knee and Pully-my-pee-pee rent a room! all the love between you two is absolutely sickning....barf!!!! (sippin' pints with Hammer fans.....pint and patter me ole mate.....)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks vs DirtynogoodsonsofbitchesSundowners

A big game this Friday, one or two scores to be settled. Lots of aggression and anticipation around the AllBlack camp this week, Sundowners stole three points through deceit earlier this season. It goes without saying that AllBlacks would like to "slaughter these infidels" with more of our present form. DirtynogoodsonsofbitchesSundowners, Popbitch & Co. excluded.

As for Delta vs PA, Crookedcokc vs The ParchedArseBlunder himself, I hope you lot kick the shiite out of each other on Sunday. I'll be sippin' java and readin' the paper on Sunday morning with the missus.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you are a nice man

BullyB,

You are so polite to those Dirtynogoodsonsofbitches. Why are you so nice to those dirtynogoodsonsofbitches? After all those dirtynogoodsonsofbitches stole 3 points off you AllBlack lads. those dirtynogoodsonsofbitches made you guys show up for nothing all the way from Langley...if it was me those dirtynogoodsonsofbitches would be in for a good thrashing this friday night...I'm not sure why but you really are too nice to those dirtynogoodsonsofbitches....if it was me those dirtynogoodsonsofbitches would pay for their transgressions against me and my team mates. those dirtynogoodsonsofbitches deserve the wrath of the AllBlack fury....dirtynogoodsonsofbitches dirtynogoodsonsofbitches dirtynogoodsonsofbitches dirtynogoodsonsofbitches

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA v. PAU

Hey, Live-pig-fukc-shows,

Don't get upset, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by leaving you out of the "pints and patter". I know you are an ex-pat of sort and want to be included, but either you got it or you don't. We sometimes make exceptions for wannabees, so keep your chin up, there's still hope for you!!

See you Sunday big man.. :D

Cheers

UP THE HAMMERS!

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
voice of the proletariat

Bullyb rallying his troops,and why not?After all it's like their cup final.So let's get that friday night feeling.My only concern is where to go for a drink afterwards,without being stared at by the local violent inbreds with their faces like baffled spaniels.Any suggestions?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
where do i start?

Crooked-ccokney,

Oh my friendly neighbourhood cheeseball! You are kind to envite me into your circle of lust between yourself and BullyB. I'd rather play football than film an episode of "Queer as folk" with the likes of you two snoggin' each other wildly after a game covered in pints of lager... :p So I'll pass....watch out for BullyB I hear he's lookin for a new interac Card....

Popbitch,

It almost 3am by the time the final whistle blows... :p BullyB and the AllBlacks nap all day....Kickoff at midnight (PST) and while your sleepin score goals and drink your beers....No place to drink for dirtynogoodsonsofbitches :wa:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PopTart@SurreyNGSB

There's no need for me to rally the troops as most of our guys are really pissed off with your club. At our last meeting Mr Evans was a real gent and agreed that a replay should be played. Surrey NGSB had informed the AllBlacks at 6pm on Saturday that the field had changed. However, certain dickheads on your team said "It’s not our fault you can't field a team". The mistake we made was we didn't send someone the Unwin to get the six players, who didn't check their email that morning. As for the field you changed to, Forsyth is a shiite field that cannot possibly meet standards for men’s football.
This game isn't our cup final either; we don't respect Surrey NGSB that much.
There are some good lads on your crew but there is also an element of complete utter wankers.
As for the FVSL's decision to not allow a replay, we have lost a lot of respect for them and their evasive tactics. Comments like "You can discuss this matter at next years AGM." are bullshiite. We offered to pay for a game at The Oval, which happens to be a magnificent field.
Poptart, you may have a face that only a mother could love and a style much like Ilky from Formula51, but I'll buy you a pint at the Rendezvous if we're still talking to each other after the game. It’s a shame really, if the league had used their common sense there wouldn't be so much animosity between the two clubs.........you NoGoodSonso'Bitches.

Also, I see ScUm plays FireBitches at Forsyth this weekend, Id love to hear what you think of the field.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just a wee thought

~regs~

If your listening....We here at the old timers and icons thread (FVSL/VMSL/NSCL) would like a wee bit of an upgrade. Maybe it's symantics but we should have our own classification....ie; get us out of the dungeon of soccer forums and give us a title..."other leagues ans associations" below the FVSL, VSML, MWSL, you have to be a sober genuis to find us :confused: :confused:

soooooo maybe at the next TTP AGM (st paddy's at kelly-O's) it can be a topic of discussion amongst the talking heads..... :D

come on ~regs~ old man...with the way your life has changed in the last year, you'll be a masters/legend before you know it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0