Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The boy's a bit special. AllBlacks 2 SU 2.

AllBlacks unveiled new signing Stacy Barrts last night and the well known "Wizard of the wings" showed some great touches and topped the night of with a magnificent goal.

Playing SU, a tie is as good as a win. SU knocked the ball around beautifully and their movement of the ball was always good. Some crunching tackles kept the tempo of the game high but AllBlacks "dug in" for the closing 10 minutes as the inevitable onslaught fell on the backline. Andy Coltons pace kept Mr House under wraps and few key saves were also needed. Who knows, if SU hadn't got the dodgey penalty they may have been beaten.
A great Friday night match on the turf was topped off by complmentary drinks at The Rendezvous Pub. Bring on anyone! :cool:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
battle to the end

PA - 2
SSFF - 2

The Firefighters are a big tough hard team, did I say big and tough oh yeah rough team? These guys have plenty of good players a back line patrolled by Beetle Bailey and GD (loads of good hard tackles from these two..) a middle field that rotates Wilkie, Mckinty, Barry, Richie rich et al and two horses up front Shue (the role of the worker) and Myers (Goal scorer extrodinaire) loads of guys ready to come in and provide a little bit extra when called upon. It is no wonder they have a spot at the top of the league right next to SU.

The Game:
Let me start by saying I was none to pleased with the "ref-O-the-day"! Young, very inexperienced and down right brutal! Ask the FF, I'm sure they'd all agree....The game was a dog fight from the beginning but what can you expect when two team want nothing more than to beat the other... Myres scored first from a scramble in the box and as usual, he's in the right place at the right time. Not to say the ball went by no less than three PA fullbacks a swinging their legs like paddles in missing the water..PA came back with a foul in the box which Patty Moore slotted to tie the game and very equal play til the half. The second half started out with the FF running strong and hard and PA on the back of their heels....Shue cross...Myers head...score it 2 - 1 FF....PA finally turned the game around and with 25 minutes left on the clock, PA exerted all kinds of pressure in the FF net....aftter lots and lots and lots of mad FF defending the game came down to another foul in the box against Patty Moore who stepped up to tie the game a 2 with the last seconds of the clock ticking bye...needless to say the FF where extremely pissed....I think I heard...."What are you Fcukin' doing you stupid asshole?" and some other great quotes. The banter continued on for several minutes and the final concesus was a tie was a good result for both teams...I'm sure an entertaining game to watch...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey Ballbaby

BullyB said:
Its seems to me that you only sing when your winning.
Where's the analogy? :eek:
Hey listen, considering I have missed two days of work due to the "stomp" by my buddy Stacy, I have not been in any mood to muse over the game summary.

Here it goes. You guys played very well but at the same time we did not play very well. I think you are a lot better than your record indicates. Stacy's goal was an absolute beauty. I also remember several missed opportunities by our squad that we usually finish. When we finish, we usually start putting the nails in the coffin. My cross to Ginger could not have been better and he headed 50 feet over your net. Howes had several shots go wide that he usually scores on. So, basically, if we don't finish against a team with some talent as you have, we should not expect you to sit back and not make your mark.

Now let's get to the real reason why you want me to "sing", (and I really don't believe I "sing" anyway), and that is to discuss the goal you scored to tie the game. It was a very nice opportunistic flick of your mulleted head that was well earned by a player who ran his bollucks off all night. Your symbolic kiss to your adoring fans almost brought tears to my eyes. The trot back to the centre circle as you paraded by these fans could only be bettered if you had tassles dangling from your socks. I must say, between you and Wattsy, the FVSL O-35's is like the WWF of lower mainland soccer. :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Singin' like a bird.

Ballbaby,
The reason I wanted you to "sing" is because I wanted to hear your take on the game. Mainly, "Did you tie because you didn't play well or because we did?". After your previous self serving crotch rubbing keyboard spackling post I couldn't wait for the excuses. How about Stacey's debut, a very nice goal to start life in the Masters.

SU is the cream of the crop in the Masters but as Toejam has said "The league is becoming more competitive by the week." As for the kiss and the adoring fans, that would be my wife and kids who often come out on a Friday night to see the mulleted one. As for Wattsy, lets just say they broke the mould on that boy. ;) He promises to pass next week.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question:

Lads, Elder Statesmen, Over the Hill useless tits: ;)

Might I ask for clarification regarding Masters rules?

An honest, correct, real response would be much appreciated.....

Age limits: What are they?

I was lead to believe originally 1967 was the cut off year when the transition process was made form 30 to 35.
Obviously now 1967 is free and clear and of course it's 1969 now I guess.

Any exceptions to this?

I hear so many things about some guys still being able to play between the ages of 30 and 34.
Different leagues, provincial cup play, etc. making rules different across the map.

Curious for obvious reasons and thanks,

RF

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masters age.

Dear Div1 OldeBastard-Forevermore,
Some players were between the 30-35 age group when the rule was changed so they were allowed to continue. As far as I can tell, if you were born in 1969 or earlier you can play, why don't you contact the FVSL Exec for clarification.
ps Well done you Taffies :D

:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: -0

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers BullyBastage. ;)

Trying to keep most of our team together if we can.

Guess I should contact the FVSL Exec on that and other shite.
I don't even know if we can get a spot actually.

PS - I thought you kissing the fans reminded me of the wank stain from Columbus that did that to SU in the final last year. If you were doing it on purpose to rile the likes of Ballbaby and Muz, that is absolutely priceless. :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: all the last posts

I am just lovin' this banter. It's just what the TTP ordered!!!!

Ballbaby-it's always nice to see you post after a game because very often is is quite witty!!!! the "hey listen" to start your last post almost sounds like your angry....or even havin a glass of whine.... ;)

Pully-my-pee-pee-spackle on the keyboards!!!!! excellent, blown kisses after a goal??? down right brillant!!! takes balls anyway....I always thought at this level of footy just walking back to the centre circle was enough, what's next shirt off waving around your head like that daft twat from Man U -I got no Diegoes Forlan.... :D :p

Rain-on-me-forever,

FVSL O35 - 35 35 35 35 35 35 :bronco: :bronco: :wa: :knvb:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Master Division

hey balls-o-baby, 2 days off work, my my, with your history one might think you would be off for 2 month's!!!!!!!! Ball(chocolat teapot) Babbbbby ! :eek: :eek: :wa: :wa:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It keeps getting tougher!

PA - 4
Sundowners - 4

If the Sundancers were sprialing down the table in the first half of the season, it must have been a quick blip on the map....These guys came out ready and hungry. I mean holy-shite to score in the first twenty seconds of a game must be a record of some kind in the masters. I think their second goal was three minutes after that!!!! My heads still spinning....We plodded onwards and got a PK. Sundancers answered right back with a third. I think the downers put a garden gnome in the six yard box and the ball bounced off his little red hat and into the net....yikes!!!! 3-1 Finally, Patty Moore shows up covered in drywall dust. We finally have a much needed sub! PA gets a second on good hard work! Whew back in the game at the half! The second half starts as the first, the dancers against the flow of play score a fourth...FCUK!!!! 4-2 against the run of play, allan E leaves popcycle-bitch runnin' the dancers sideline (seems like the obvious choice to run things?), Dutchy waving his finger in Chalkie's face, is there anyway back for PA?

Key the come back...two second half goals the final one in the last five minutes of regulation, means PA comes back from the brink and steals a point, a second straight week....lucky pricks! Really though, the dancers were a different team in the second half...a bit of luck for us and the dancers playing a poor second half helps..I'm still aching today after battling the Gardeners and garden gnomes all day!

nice to see the SUN out in full force and the beverages went down oh so good on a beautiful day in Peace Arch!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 4 Acme FC 1

AllBlacks continue their typical late season revival by soundly thrashing Academico last Friday night. Although we had our best turn out and best result for some time, the result was anticlimactic after last week’s antics.
Two goals in two games from Barrtsy and goals from Watts, Keam and Burgham made for a comfortable win.
As for BullyB, I wore my tasselled socks but was robbed of a six yard volley by StevieWattsSuperStar or Shaggy as we have lately christened him. The daft git was attempting an overhead bicycle scissor kick. I had the celebration trot all planned out, shirt off, Elvis impersonation at the corner flag and the Haka to polish off a truly shameful display.
:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:
I'll save that one for PA and FireBitches. INTERAC! :)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Master Division

BullyB,

I can hardly wait to see you perform the Haka....It's been a long long time

LUFC All Black Line up...

:)
:) :) :) :)
:) :wa: :) :)
:confused: :)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tosser

Toejam,
When AllBlacks play "The Peace Arch United Oldtimers Football Club" the goal celebration is going to include my boot up yer Arse!

PAUOFC lineup

:mad:
:confused: :confused: :confused:
:eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:bronco:
:mad:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
short memory

Pully-my-pee-pee,

What's your record again? 4 wins 5 ties 7 losses

28 goals for
3700 against :D

i think your whole line up is :confused:

sorry i forgot your lastest victory was against???? mighty acedemico!!! :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tomorrow

Ballbaby et al on Surrey United, word to the wise from 5bt's....just shoot the ball!!!

Gonna be a tough game with no keeper. We'll still give it the old college try! :p

Last nights games:

GEU Old Haney v Mission Celtic
Delta Metro United v Surrey FC Firefighters

Maybe crafty or fully-erect-and-on-fire will tells us about the game they played?

Games for tomorrow:

Surrey United v Peace Arch
Sapperton Old Boys v All Blacks
Surrey FC Sundowners v Aldergrove United
Poco City Thunder v Academico Alumni

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: tomorrow

5bigtoes said:
Ballbaby et al on Surrey United, word to the wise from 5bt's....just shoot the ball!!!

Gonna be a tough game with no keeper. We'll still give it the old college try! :p

You cannot be trusted. I won't shoot. I will hold onto it forever and ever. So there!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spanked

PA - Zipp
Su - 3

Sean "Thrilla-in-Minilla" played in the bag and was really quite good. As for the game? Well! No excuses Surrey United proved again, why week in and out they are the best Masters team in BC. They find a way to win, even when they don't have their best performance. Goals from Highlander ( who we never hear from any more), Murray "I'll get in the right place" House, and Steve "tackle hard" McNichol. Loads of running, a bit scrappy at times, not a bad game. Davie Wyatt-Burp, my Labbatts Player o the Game.

Aves, if your listening Wyatt, Reedie, Dash-spudnick, Hughes, spiney et al in the back line at SU don't seem to miss a beat without ya :p

Crap!!!!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah

I'm off to the Arcade to punish Penguins! Another 2 plus hours at the computer....

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBacks 0 SpankmeOldeTwats 0

180 minutes between these two teams without a goal.
Rubbish footy today on a shiite pitch. A wee bit physical but everyone kissed and made up over pints. :D
As for Toebung & the rest of those ParchedArse tossers,
you lot are shiite anyway. As soon as you get your tongue out of ScUm's arse we'll have to play for braggin' rights. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0