Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to right

Well said PoP-tart....no matter what happens BullyB will always run around like bart simpson on speed....:p

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
World Cup Glory

Yours truly was out well past 4:00am at the Langley Rugby Clubhouse. I have to say I did us round ballers proud by shouldering continuous abuse at the hands of a hundred Aussie hooligans. Its not everyday a bird threatens to smash your head in if you don't F off.
Passionately donning my England jersey I planted myself in the Aussie crowd and cheered "Our Jonny" on to glory.
What a game!
AllBlacks to doll out some of the same lolly this Sunday.
:cool:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Toejam?

What's up with the threadmaster, the man with all the answers?
Oops, did PA slip up last weekend.....too bad. TEEHEE
And the Poptart is also being quite quiet since The Drowners started down that slippy slope to the bottom.
Its also too bad that All Blacks will be thumpin' you both in the next two weeks. Haka-mania

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
where should I start

PA - 2
Aldergrove - 2

This Aldergrove team is a totally different team than the one we played at the start of the season. Lots of running and physical play from these geezers. Aldergrove was up by 2 at the half with a couple of jammy goals. Yours trully missed several opportunities to score and left the scoring to Andy (who ran miles) and Mr Moore. The most entertaining moment of the game is when, Thrilla-in-Minilla received a red card after being kicked at by the Aldergrove keeper and pushed by a Aldergrove defender. Thrilla-in-Minilla danced around like Muhammed Ali and the ref showed him the red card for it.... :D A card based on reputation in my humble opinion.

As for my on going feud with Pully-my-peepee,

I can only point to the standing my friend, which speak for themselves and not the wet dreams you seem to be having at night waiting for our match up this Friday night in Langley. This might be your World Cup match, Champions League Cup, UFEA Cup final but it is simply another game to be played by PA. One of 22 plus this season I might add! So wake up soaked in your own man gravey, after dreaming about the game this weekend and muck about in it if you have to, carry on as ususal...for PA it's just another game against another bunch of tossers at the bottom.:D

Pointing out the the clear facts to Pully-my-peepee:wa:
# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
3 Peace Arch United 10 6 2 2 25 12 20
9 LUFC All Blacks 10 2 3 5 16 29 9

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Crusty Hangnail

Mr Toes,
How astute of you to be able to read a league table.
You are absolutely right, we are lowly bottom feeders, we have had some dodgey results, and most of them have been due to numbers more than ability.
However, unlike PA, the premature ejaculators of the league, when All Blacks do climb to the top it will be to finish and not to muck in out gear. How many times has PA been close but squandered situations they should have finished?
So stop tugging your twig BigMan and take your award.
"Best pre-squirters with man gravy uni's"
:wa: :wa: :wa:
BullyB's Haka

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like my twig

Dearest BoillyB,

You are the ruffian of the TTP block. Your thug tactics may work for you on the pitch but they do not work here....:p

Yes, I take pleasure in reading the league tables just to see how things are going in the Legends and Icon League aka FVSL Masters where every good player ends up after a good career in the Premier leagues of Vancouver, North Shore and Valley.;) It the only way to keep track of things! Don't you on Occasion look at them to see how the All Black are matching up to the rest of us in the league?

:wa: :knvb: :bronco:
5bigtoes doin' the Haka with the All Blacks 2004/2005 edition

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ruffian?

Talk about the Pot calling the kettle black.
I seem to remember being run over by a freight train last time we played. Save you breath BigMan, you'll need it come Friday.
AllBlacks:Best Field, Best Kit, Best result!:D :D ;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
okay okay

We'll give you best kit as it's new...
The result will wait for the make up game....

but the Field???

Langley oval as the All Blacks try to set the nets for friday nights game:D :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last weekend

PA - 6
Old Boys - 2

The Sapperton Old Boys came to play in the first half. The Old Boys where up by two mid way through the first half and where playing very well for a team that has been struggling this year. PA endured the pressure and at the half it was a 2 -2. The Old Boys went into the tank after the break and PA nodded 4 more in the second half. The Old Boys do have some very good players and too bad Gordo and Gary went back to the Rangers, as the old boys struggle when it comes to the subs. Great bunch of lads, to chat with after the game and drinks some cool hop like beverages. It's nice to see some teams don't take the winning and losing too seriously and understand it's all about the fun and slop:D

Looking froward to playing Delta Metro Thursday night at John Oliver - 7:30pm kick off. See you there if you dare!!!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Updated Standings

Very interesting to see the standings these days in the FVSL Masters Division.

Obviously the SCFF and SU are a class above the rest of us....

What in god's name ever happened to Surrey Sundowners? All the off season summer moves and mid way through the season they have 8 losses???? Alan E must be wishin he where back with PA:p

Any way here it is......

Masters Division # Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Surrey United 11 11 0 0 44 11 33
2 SFC Firefighters 12 11 0 1 42 11 33
3 Peace Arch United 11 7 2 2 31 14 23
4 GEU Old Haney 11 7 1 3 29 21 22
5 Aldergrove United 13 5 3 5 36 26 18
6 Delta M United 12 4 2 6 15 28 14
7 SFC Sundowners 13 4 1 8 24 30 13
8 Sapperton Oldboys 13 3 3 7 19 28 12
9 LUFC All Blacks 11 2 4 5 19 32 10
10 Mission Celtic 12 2 3 7 19 40 9
11 Academico Alumni 13 2 2 9 17 38 8
12 Poco City Thunder 10 2 1 7 13 29 7

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you there

Originally posted by 5bigtoes
Looking froward to playing Delta Metro Thursday night at John Oliver - 7:30pm kick off. See you there if you dare!!!!!

Looking forward to the game five large appendages.:D

Should be a cracker.

CraftyhealthyagainandreadyforPAU

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Psycho Pearce @ Delta?

Crafty, nice to see u on the Masters page. I take it you're playin' with the Masters now. Stick the welly in on 5LgDidgets for me.

AllBlacks play Popbitch and Co. this Sunday. With both teams putting out such good results this year I would think its going to be a cracker:eek: :eek: :eek: ...not.

As for last weekends debacle vs Mission, I'm speechless.
The green hoops got into a punch up with each other after the match, I thought they would be ecstatic after those 3 jammy goals.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 1-0 Mission Celtic

Mission cannot field a team so we win by forfeit, 1-0. Meanwhile, Firefighters win their game by a 7-2 margin. We have one game in hand and are tied with F/F's in points. The league still hasn't inputted the correct score we had against Sapperton, shafting us by 2 goals. I'm sure we would have potted quite a few today. It could easily come down to goals for and against with us and F/F's if they beat us the next meeting. We won the first match.

I think it should be more than a 1-0 score if a team cannot field a team. Guess we better make sure we win all our games then.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite result

PA - 2
Delta - 2

A game we needed to win to keep pace with SU and SCFF. Delta have a very strong team and are making a run to the top of the league. They are not the team that was getting smacked every week at the beginning of the season. PA up bye two with one minute to the half. Big Al scored just before the break and momentum to Delta. The Deltiods kept coming and working hard and squeeked out the tie with good old hard work and effort. What they lack in skill they make up for in guts and a never die attitude. Delta has always been a thorn in our sides and always play quite well against us....Always nice to see crafty out playin' with the old timers....

Merry Christmas to all the Masters Players enjoy the break and see you in the New Year!!!!:D :D :D :D

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HI Ballbaby,

Not to worry us VFFC :confused: (Vancouver Firemen Football Club) Or also known as S.F.C.(Vancouver) Firemen have also been awarded a 1-0 win against Delta when they couldn't field a team. So I think our scores against Delta for you and Mission for us are pretty close if not the same( I would have to look back at the results).

Hopefully if we are tied in the end there is a one game play-off (How about a Friday night game so some other teams would be able to watch if they wanted).

If there is no play-off game then how about the aggregate score away goals counting as two if still tied?

Have a Merry Christmas and good luck in the New Year all you "OLD BASTARDS";)

Cheers OFFI

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
talk about confident

Dear OFFI,

Merry Christmas Old Chap and I do mean OLD.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched my dear friend. If you are trying to wind me up with arranging the playoff game with the SU juggernauts before the league is complete, I would say you are either very confident or extremely c0cky!:eek:

But knowing you the way I do, well let's just say c0cky to a fault...:p

If you plan on just walking past us and hoping we'll give you the game without a fight you underestimate us in PA colours. We plan on giving both you and SU the games of your fcukin life mate. So don't come to South Surrey without your shinpads, beer cooler, and dogs! Mark my words your in for a long day!!!!!

cause 5big-didgits says so!:cool:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 big toes

See you boys on Sun Jan 4th for a good old Rangers vs P A kick fest!
Should be good to get a nice run in! See ya then.

Happy Holidays To All.
Coach.

The Bookie

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A very merry xmas to all in the fraser valley over 35,s.Sorry i haven,t been as regular with my predictions of late ,been in vegas checking the action .A big thank-you to 5 big toes for hosting a great xmas party i had a fabulous time good to see Mr Muirhead there among others.

Happy Holidays The Bookie.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry f'in Xmas my arse.

Just got word from the league that they have awarded the sundowners a 1-0 win after Allblacks couldn't field a full team on the 14th. Nevermind that we were notified at 6pm on saturday night and the majority of our lads went to Unwin instead of the cow pasture at Forsyth. Al Evans was a good enough sportsman about it and agreed we should have a replay but Deely and Co. are of lesser breeding and showed their true colours.

So here's a note Sundowners, you're in for a fcukin' good old Lancashire thumpin' the next time we meet. Thats the only way you ****wallopers are going to get points from us.:mad: :mad:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking for points the easy way

BullyB,

It's not often I agree with a twat like yourself but this time I'd have to agree on this one....How often have the league rescheduled games for other teams (not to mention names "Surrey United") for lesser excuses. Seems that the big cheese for the FVSL Masters was feeling very charitable this holiday season....

All blacks line up vs Sundancers, next go round....

:mad: all blacks keeper

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: all blacks back 4

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: all blacks middle 4

:mad: :confused: all blacks front 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars