Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toejam......annoying.

Just for the record you cokc-wollaper,
all but one of our games have been impressive.
Being a second year team we have had and probably will have one or two hurdles to clear, after that we intend to win the league. I don't see why we can't finish in the top 4 this year because the next time we play PA I'm going to stick my boot right up yer arse!:wa: :wa: :wa:

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is taking you guys so long Bullyb.Firemen won the league last year in their second year in the Valley and had an impressive Cup run in the first losing in both the Provincial and Western Canadian Final to our brothers (Vancouver Firemen) playing in the city league.

:confused:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
IncestousBastards

Yea but you firemen sleep together most of the time.
We are picking up the remnants of Langley Masters mismanagement that spans a decade. Can't wait to stick my boot up yer arse either.

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullyb,everyones favorite bright eyed optimist.But its good he's in Langley as nowhere else can you come across so many people in their 30's dressed as teenagers.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Popbitch you wanker

LOL...you tosser.
18 every weekend, legend in my own mind.

PS
Gerard Houllier is really Inspector Clouseau:cool:

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bullyb

Perhaps if you could handle your pints better and had a finer selection in your cooler (Killkenny)you might have better luck keeping your better players around and happy. Tony and Ralph have been great on the pitch for us , and not to shabby at contributing to the beer fund as well.:knvb:

Cheers

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemens cooler.

Yes its true, there are no finer lads than Ralph & Toni, much like Batman and Robin, Bonnie and Clyde, Tooty&Fruity. Thanks for the offer, I'd love to come over and swill your carbonated hop like beverages. Do you have interac?;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Pully my peepee

Pully My PeePee,

If we here at the master's legend forums where to hold a pulling contest, you would win hands down. Stick your boot up my arse all you want. That still does not change the fact that you, as popslut and Fully-engorged put it you are the eternal optimist of the O-35 FVSL. Make as many excuses as you want, as to results and the future of the All Snacks, believe me I love to hear them, but at the end of the day it is still result that matter and nothing more or less.

Dance on pully my peepee dance on....:knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy days are here again, yada yada yada

Well well PCPlod,
Not so witty today, old IS has lost a few good lads in his day.
I'm looking forward to the Nov 30th AllBlacks home game against PA. I'm going to bang in a few goals, drink their beer and wag my finger in jubilant triumph at the big man shouting "Centre Mid you bastard.....that's for PCPlod, you tosser." Its going to be the most extravagant goal celebration to date, I'll even take a yellow for running down the field with the corner flag in Gerrard fashion.
I'm also looking forward hammering Toejam and Patricia.
:wa: :wa: :wa: BullyB after suppin all PA grog...Interac!!!!

The Bookie

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu vs Sundowners 1-2 No scouser no win.
LUFC vs Delta 2-0 Bullies boyz keep the ball bouncing.
Sapp vs Surrey Utd 1-5 Saps 1 Muirhead 5.
Alder vs Academico 3-1 Must win this or seasons over.
Marine vs Firemen 4-2 Oops wrong league.
Poco vs Peace Arch 0-5 Humiliation day we finally lose.

Thank-you The Bookie

The Bookie

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In response to Futbol or is it Fatbols! insinuation about my apparent drug taking, page 4,is that really the best you could come up with, one wonders who,s on drugs.For the record the bookies clean.

Thank-you The Bookie.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To the bookie. It only took you a week to respond! That answer's the question!!! Put your pipe down, and make some real predictions. Now think real hard, that,s good..... Maybe this time you,ll come out of your funk a little sooner..... Pleasant dreams cheech.....

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For BullyB and poptart

I can hardly wait to post the season standings on Monday for you two tossers to have a look at......

bigtoes doin' the dance whilst BullyB and poptart spin out of control down to the ground....:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks 2 Delta Utd 3

Having played at Delta Utd premier in the early 90's I knew one or 11 of the boys out on Friday night at The Oval. Same bunch. Delta may have started slow but they've pulled a nice squad together and play a nice game. The winner came in the last minute of play to spoil a game that was even throughout. The midfield was fast and furious and the game became quite physical in the last half hour as both teams stepped up the already blistering tempo. All Blacks suffered from a number of key players missing but hope to be fully armed by the time we play those bastards from PA.
Your really starting to get up my nose Toejam.:eek:
We may be shite but we're out to spoil your season.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 9 - 3 Sapperton

It was likely the closest 9-3 game we have played. A cold wet, miserable affair on the biggest pitch in the province, Erma Stephenson.

There were a couple of multi-goal efforts from Bey and Farquhar. I had a multitude of assists but no goal!:mad: I'm saving it for the big game.:rolleyes:

A couple of tents were set up to try and keep us dry but what's the use? Tough old buggers, we stood around and drank a couple of beers sopping wet. No change rooms. That sucks! :(

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it easy BullyB

BullyB,

you are just gonna have to stop working yourself up in to a frenzy over playing us PA lads! Put on a nice quite CD and relax old man...Maybe start with that Celine Dion CD you got for your B-Day you tosser...

PA vs PoCo - postponed - a very wet miserable day

BullyB dancing at his last B-Day with PopBitch:D

:bronco: :wa:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just one speed.

Dear footfungusfive
Machine reving tension,
fully...completely

Besides its going to be a big match,
All Blacks play those pufta's in the bad kit this weekend,
two tough games on the trot and then its make up time with Popbitch, that glamrock throwback from Coronation st.
Did I miss anyone, I like to offend everyone so no one feels left out. Oh yea, all Greeks smell like goat:eek: :eek: :eek:

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
that friday night feeling

The gobby northerner with the chip on his shoulder has overdone the cough syrup.The voice in his head tells him to go out and steal things.It's got to do with living in Langley, the town leased to satan to provide housing for the damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0