Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Master Division 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you worry 5BTs

When the Rangers drop into this fine wine - blue cheese league it will be the talk of the lower mainland.

This thread will be electric.
Regs will have no choice but to make it forefront and centre.
Hit after hit, post after post.

Everyone can't wait to hear of the likes of Paul Marshall tossing around Sean Miller like a Raggedy Andy doll.
Rangerforever lighting up Ballbaby like a Christmas tree.
Having Sean Springett chasing around Stevie McCaw like a lost puppy.

Good times and exposure ahead indeed.

:rolleyes: ;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 1 Slurrey NGSB 3

Well I'd have to call that a Tempest in a Teacup.

The BossinBlack from the FV had a word about the TTP banter and we were off. SlurreyNGSB came flying out of the starting blocks early and buried their first two chances in the first 20 minutes. AllBlacks woke up and dominated much of the remainder of the game but failed to capitalise on numerous opportunities. AllBlacks hit the post twice and squandered an open net before putting one in. A scramble at the other end gave NGSB their third and it was all over. I'd have to say NGSB finished 3 of their 9 chances and we only finished 1 of our 12. A hard fought game and that’s how you take points from your opponent. ;)

The sidelines were full and the love the NGSB fans showed towards BullyB during the game was heart-warming. Poptart and Bookie yapped like a couple of epileptic poodles and offered much encouragement. Everyone made friends over pints at the Rendezvous but the Slurrey lads weren't allowed into on of Langley's classier joints....Gabbys Night Club......on look at the gruesome twosome of Poptart & Bookie and who could blame 'em. :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear StangerthanEver

Give your head a shake lad, you'll fit in nicely but don't expect to walk over the oldtimers in this league. The Masters are just that, Jedi of the Valley. ;)
Paul and Steve who???

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners 3 - AllBarrts 1

BullyBshite,
Lets face it, he IS the team. ;) As for your analogy of the game, please remove ROSE coloured sunglasses.. :cool: too much SUN I guess....First 30min there were NOBLACKS to be seen...... Enter Barrts...Nice to see S.B. back in the league, a fine footballer to be sure. However, your chance ratio is a little eroneous. I guess you were too busy counting chances when you should have been playing soccer... :p The slurry boys could have easily been up 3 more but last time I checked you don't get points for wasted chances. (knock, knock, whos there? Nobody, that was the sound of Team AllBarrts hitting the post) DOMINATED MOST OF THE GAME...hehe...Of coarse that was not counting the first 30min and the last 20min when we put our starters back on the pitch....As for predictions before the game...be very careful not to make an ARSE of yourself....Looks like Rangerforever may be knee deep in IT before long aswell......Ahhhhhhhhhh does that ever feel good...my first ever post and all because of BullyBshite.....you do bring out the best in people you know.

Nuthin but FUN in the SUN! :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knee deep in what?

shite?
That's fine because we ARE the shite pal.
Or is it the shites?

Look at this 5BTs, we have a happening thread here.

Talked to Mr. Fuge yesterday and he will get back to us about the whole thing.

This league keeps getting better and more teams want to come into this elite level of competition apparently.

I did however hear that Mission may be/is done? :confused:

Looking foreward to seeing some old familiar faces.

:D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knee Deep

Knee Deep in the MASTERS Div. of coarse....where the competition is stiff and very rarely is anything guarenteed. But go ahead predict away. Just ask BullyBshite what happens when your mouth runs amok... ;)

Just Fun in the Sun. :wa:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin Fantastic

Welcome 2fcukedupfeet!

I see posting on the over 35 masters thread has made you spakle all over yourself. More insight into games is very welcomed, regardless if it contradicts an old timer on this thread like pully-my-pee-pee..... :D it'll keep him in a frenzy for weeks....

Pully-my-pee-pee,

My old radish, Keep posting your analogies of games through rose colored glasses. It's an area of contraverse ever time and very colourful as well.... :p

soft-penis-forever,

We welcome the challenge of the likes of you guys coming into the most elite over 35 league in Canada....Marshall v thrilla-in-minila, I love that battle. I must say it's about time you old farts finally make the jump and quit trying to live in the (good old) glory days of the past, when Shuttzie could still run up and down the park covering up for you and getting the ball onto that big melon of yours... :bronco: If you and your little rangers are lucky you might finish fourth next year :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Master Division

PA - 1
Delta - 1

Like I have said in the past, Delta Metro has our number. These guys showed up with ten to start and just before the whistle a little garden gnome showed up to make eleven. :D Actually, Scoffie played a great game for Delta even if he is garden gnome in stature. ;) I must give all the Delta old bastards credit. They had a skeleton team and were missing many of their key players (including a really goalie) Turk, did the job when called upon (hamy's twitching and all). The game was really one sided except for about 15 to 20 minutes in the second half when Delta managed to tie the game. Then defend defend defend defend defend and all this with no barking, no subs, and no red cards. PA squandered many good scoring chances (including four or five by yours truly)....should've done better but with Haney losing 7 - 0 to Surrey United, we get third....and possibly a pass into the provincials.

Next week Cup semi vs Delta Metro at John Oliver 10am.....

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never again

I take offence with bullyb including me in the Gabby's fiasco.I have long since learned when you are in the prescence of the bookie,you a'int getting in.From Soho to Blackpool from White rock to Vancouver,he can kill a good night out from 200 yards.Not that i'd call Gabby's a good night out mind.It looked like gay night at the ok corral anyway.Plus if the monkey-man had let us in i would have missed the cow girl in the parking lot puking up her pelvic bone.Pure class.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Head Full of Meat.

Glad to see you've caught up with the computer age.
Don't worry it's just a passing fad.

AllBlacks stance on the whole issue between the two clubs was that you took the first three points off us without actually playing us. The issue of field changes, within a given time, needs to be sorted out at the next AGM.
As for the game last Friday, you won it fair and square. Thats even points over the last two years. Next year we'll thrash you the way you deserve to be hammered. :cool: NoGoodSon'so'Bitches.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PopTart.....Nomination.

LOL
You are a funni Bastard. :p :p :p
Between the Bookie, TheChelseaPetal and yourself, it reminds me of the good old days with TheHarrison Gansters & Batman. Nice to see Utd doing so well :eek: ;)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear BullyBwinkle

Could you explain your stance one more time, I'm not quite sure I understood the first 17 times.... :D From now on you should just post : "Please read previous post"...No Matter you will have plenty of games ahead to spank our bottoms like the bad boys we are. :knvb: Looks like Rangerforever & his crew has already sewn up next years title anyways.. ;) Speaking of getting hammered, please, lets not get personal about our drinking habits. Its hard being popular you know.... :D Just ask popbitch and bookie....lucky not to get gaybashed all the way out there I figure....

Oh Ya, that's DirtyRottonNoGoodSon'so'Bitches to you....

Just havin Fun in the Sun

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I take offence with bullyb including me in the Gabby's fiasco.I have long since learned when you are in the prescence of the bookie,you a'int getting in.From Soho to Blackpool from White rock to Vancouver,he can kill a good night out from 200 yards.Not that i'd call Gabby's a good night out mind.It looked like gay night at the ok corral anyway.Plus if the monkey-man had let us in i would have missed the cow girl in the parking lot puking up her pelvic bone.Pure class.

18 post and popbitch has proven he is a classic TTP'er. fcukin hillarious :D :D :D :D :D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BeerTits

BTW, Thank you for the warm welcome! Been feeling like a peeping Jordy looking in on this mindless banter and figured, hey, I can do this! :D
Of coarse, I'm not in the same catagory as popsqueek but I'm a quick learner with hi aspirations. :bronco:

Nuthin but Fun in the Sun

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
do they still play football in scotland?

Now now don't knock the Muirhead,it's not big and it's not clever.Plus it's too much of an easy target.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

good to see your still alive jordy....it's been a very long time since to posted you scottish git :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night Derby.

AllBlacks 2 AlderAcres 3

ShiitePissDamnFcukBitchBastard........ ;)

A great night out for footy, both teams battled it out with plenty of vigor.
AllBlacks played a nice game but struggled against greater numbers.
One or two challenges boarded on reckless as yours truly was laid to waste on one particular challenge. Haven't had that since 5BigChargingRinoToes ran me over before Xmas. Hit the post again, ShiitePissDamnFcukBitchBastard.

Being the great lads that we are we shared the accommodations with AlderAcres and supped many pints together. A fine group of Sheila's joined us in the room and MrsET. was in fine form. :bronco:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
pullymypeepee

Friday night derby????What...were you entered in a horse race?I thought you guys were supposed to be a decent 8th place team....definetly have changed my view now...you guys are shite.And what's this about Sheila's in the change room??Now you're Australian????Fivebigjurassictoes has got you pegged.I only wish you guys played in our league so we could pad our stats too!Too bad about the bros having their last two games forfeited giving only 1 goal added to their total...that means to hit 90 they'll have to score in the double digits against you muppets(allsnacks) :bronco: See you in the provincials.....in 2010!

Cheers! :knvb: :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0