Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2003/2004 Rumours and Stuff.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Premier Teams !!

It sucks to be in the CAT. :eek:

I'm not going to touch that one.
;)

They better get this sorted out because guys are saying they are going to play for teams based on what division they are in and if those divisions are all messed up then guys will be trying to move around before seasons end.

Not me of course.
:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers A & Rangers B

Done deal,sealed and delivered!
We will have rangers a in the premier,and rangers b in the div 1.
This will work and contrary to what Millhouse says,the lads are all very excited to what is going to take place.
We will need a few more premier players,so please feel free to
P M me,if you are interested in getting on board!

cheers, coach.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New uni's

Now that the Rangers have finanlly made their decision on moving up, they have also decided to change uniforms.

Here's a sneak peak at next years kit.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

Look at the great swing caught in action in that photo. The type of swing required to stuff a KP 5 feet inside your joke of a shot ! And those shirts are great, nice and light, however they will only be used for training.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big beer fund

To get back on topic, can you imagine the Ranger dressing room with another 12 lads drinking away. This club will have to hire an experienced divorce lawyer. Two training sessions a week and two games - 4 days of boozing per week before you even tend to your own drinking habits away from the pitch. This has the opportunity to be the largest beer fund ever in one season. Next year's season ending golf trip looks good for the Calgary Stampede or Vegas...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That really is frightening. Maybe the Rangers should just factor in being drunk from September 1st- about April 15th.

I can't see the sidelines at Rangers games being that busy this year either...maybe one or two fans.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
August will be blurry too

Dude,
Don't forget, training will start in August....should have a grand in the beer fund by opening kick off

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
Maybe the Rangers should just factor in being drunk from September 1st- about April 15th.

As opposed to? ;)

Do you guys detect an odour of fish and shite in here?
I'm trying to nail it and figure it out...
Oh right, that smelly clit Milhouse is posting shite again.

UnhappyandRoccoforever

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC RANGERS & DELTA LIONS

If this is official, congrats to Coach and the boys on making the right decision to continue your Men's program in Premier. This will only help raise the bar and make the league more competitive.

However, here comes the bad news... If the league has given the Lions a premier spot, then as per my previous comments with regard to this matter, I will be taking our premier team to the VMSL.

The league has now done something, that in my opinion, is totally wrong and makes the league a farce. I feel sorry for all those teams that have had to start in the lower divisions and worked their way up season after season. Your executive has now made a decision to give a team that has been in the league in its new capacity for one season, a Premier spot. - JUNK!!!

Also, for all you teams that are currently part of a club, you now have just cause to leave your club if things aren't working out for you and just get your own spot in Premier straight away.. AGAIN JUNK !!!!

Cheers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The plot sickens.

Dun dun dun...

Sounds like another edition of "As the Valley Turns" is in order.

Stay tuned faithfull readers...:D

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like it or not it will make the Premier division that much more competitive and provide for a good Delta darby.

Will Premier teams be forced to play at Delview Park vs the Lions?:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty, the VMSL isn't much better allowing struggling clubs to sell their premier spots to undeserving teams/clubs with cash. ie Sportstown and now Fire-town or is it Sports-men?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millhouse

Not unless it's a mudwrestling darby.

As shown by alouette and whalley, you can basically find an area in the Fraser Valley that doesn't have a Mens soccer team in it and use that name to start a new team and get a premeir spot.

Currently available names

Burquitlam
Deroche
Haney
Matsqui
Agassiz
Harrison

:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Practice Must be Stopped

Ya, teams are taken over and spots are sold and it is killing the league, it must be stopped. It is crap when a guy leaves a team and goes to a new team just because he can get playing time.

HOS of Khlasa 96ers:p

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty, I totally see your point.
But who else would or could of been promoted to Premier. I don't see anyone else in the Valley being promoted other then us or the Storm. It will make the Premier league better.
All our team wanted to do was stick together and make it to Premier as a team of good friends. We have been together for many many years and we didn't want to be dismantled. So we chose to stay together and see where we could go together. We are best of friends on and off the field and who would want to break that core up.
I personally think we have proven ourselves over the past couple seasons that we are ready and able to play Premier soccer.
We have been in Mens soccer for 3 years and we have 2 Prez cups. We are ready for the next step. I think most people in the Valley would agree with this too. I totally see your points and it would be frusterating, but i hope you can respect our determination and see us as a team that should play premier.

In conclusion,
We are a new club, but as well an established team with some good skill and proven this over the past 2 years. Whats next?

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Settle down Crafty

Sorry Crafty, but I agree with Lion. It lies in the strength of a club to keep all its teams together, but sometimes the goals of the teams within are higher than what is available. The situation is such that a team left the club with a core of good players that wanted to stick together for social reasons, which I believe is the best reason to play the game. I'm sorry but the "Club comes first" argument does not work anymore, we are adults now and its much harder to pick up the Pink Ladies down at the roller rink. It is disappointing for your club that you did not have access to bring these players into the mix over time, but it is not stuff to huff about. Excellent communication within in a club and respect needs to be present to avoid these situations and keep the players all happy and the club strong. Not suggesting anything negative towards these elements exist within your club. I really do believe in having a strong, tight-knit club, but if there are other aspirations, good for them. You learn from how this was dealt with in the past, and improve upon the approach for the future. Build the positive environment that does not leave teams within a club referring to themselves as us and them.

It really will make a good rivalry for years to come, and you should be trying to defend your Pakenham Championship from last year and do some damage in the BC's. Where will you find the reward playing in div.1 VMSL other than giving the middle finger to the FVSL? Plus you have to hang out with all those fcuking wankers over there with their dreadful looking ladies. Anyways, pull back from the anger and think about it.

.....all this sappy talk, reminding me of why the Rangers are such a great club....to quote Frank the Tank, "You're my boys Rangers, you're my boys..."

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA LIONS

Lion,
Please do not take this personally. Your coach pulled the wool over your eyes when you joined our club. If getting to Premier as a complete group was your original mandate, you should of never of become part of a club. Basically you guys wasted my time when you were with us because when asked to play premier you guys all shite yourselves except for Kevin Gaul and Mike Burns. John Gaul almost disowned his own son for a year because the poor bastard wanted a shot a playing premier soccer.
All of a sudden, your coach decides that he's not happy with this that and the other, knows damm well that he is never going to see a Premier spot while part of the club and so chooses to jump ship.
I have no problem with you guys playing Premier, but you've got to earn it like everybody else. Can you guys play Premier, probably, do you deserve to, no fukcing way. Go to Div 2 and win it, then go to Div 1 and win it...then, and then only, do you deserve to play Premier. If you win a couple more Prez cups on the way that's great, but pay your dues.
Yes, I am pissed because your team wasted my time and put my program behind by two seasons.

Aldergrove will be back in Premier next year. No problem. Been there before, played Div 1 last year after being relegated. Established club. Payed their dues.

Cheers

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0