Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2003/2004 Rumours and Stuff.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers

Rangers to add Izatt, Leachy and Stepchild, but lose Jacko to Firemen.

Bloody Real Madrids of the FV. Sucks when your goal is second.:mad:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premiership Rumours?

I hear that possibly 3 teams have applied for a "Premier Spot", I hope two of them are able to put something together (And I hope they have some Cat teams supporting them as well...., but thats probably asking too much for this upcoming season...)

I also hear that the Div 3 Langley Rangers are Opting to drop to 4th Division this year, not that many who lurk here care about that. It at least gives Langley representation in every division in the FVSL. Go RANGERS.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard today that the Rangers are getting a new four eyed Rangerette. Not much to look at, but can really belt back the pints. True?

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers

if these rumours of Izatt and Leitchy going to the rangers are true, it'll be quite the battle in the dressing room for that last doughnut between Rangerforever and Leitchy.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doughnuts?

I thought it was Chicken Pies that the boys like to eat.

"Who ate all the chicken pies?, ranger did, ranger did"

Chicken pies after a match would be very good with a cold pint.
Oh shitt.

HOS

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Doughnuts - Never tried 'em, never will.

First and foremost futbol, welcome to TTP.

Wank.

:p

Originally posted by futbol
it'll be quite the battle in the dressing room for that last doughnut between Rangerforever and Leitchy.

Odds anyone? ;)

Not even a contest - I find that quite insulting.

HOS:

I believe Chicken Pies are from the cross town VMSL Club SU.

However, downtown does pull out the Scottish Meat Pies with a wee bit of HP Sauce once in a while, which yes, with a cold pint can be pure deed majeek.

Do we have your attention now, oh Hands of Stone? :cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mmmmmmmmm Scotch Pies

Originally posted by Rangerforever
pure deed majeek.

Do we have your attention now, oh Hands of Stone? :cool:

You have my attention, I am drooling like Homer in a Crispy Cream before opening.
I remember the days of Scotch Pies at Kinsmen when Norvan used to play there and the old wood stands were still around.

HOS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like all the Ranger's rumors are true. Very cool. Those will be some tre-men-dous matches this winter!

Who are the other two teams rumored to have applied? Is Surrey United one of them?

We're starting training / try-outs at the end of the month. Usually that means that 4-8 guys actually show for the first two weeks, a few more find their way for the 3rd, and by the end of August, you have 25 guys running / puking / their way into shape. Hopefully we get a solid turn-out.

Besides GEU and PAU (who'll have been together all summer), when are other teams gearing up?

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a rumour through Surrey F.C. camp that Demolition is packing up his crutches and arm slings and knee braces, to join the Rangers as head massage therapist and knob gobbler.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb

Why the hell did the League have top pick a Thurs night when everyone is playing summer soccer to do the registration pickup? At 6:15pm yet????:mad: :mad: :confused:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Welcome back Sandlack!

Roberts is finally coming home.

Once a ranger,always a ranger.

good on ya jimmy.;)

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Premier Home Games

New turf in Langley hopefully in time for September. Because of slots and they way they are looking at alloting the fields, the township and not the FVSL, looks like Friday night is an option but for 9:00. Any thoughts? We are leaning towards it only because we believe the majority of the teams have gone this route and we are finding more interest in the Friday night games from potential saviours to our woeful squad.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Langley Premier Home Games

Originally posted by lfc
New turf in Langley hopefully in time for September. Because of slots and they way they are looking at alloting the fields, the township and not the FVSL, looks like Friday night is an option but for 9:00. Any thoughts? We are leaning towards it only because we believe the majority of the teams have gone this route and we are finding more interest in the Friday night games from potential saviours to our woeful squad.
Friday night is okay but 9pm? That's too late,some teams wouldn't be getting home till midnight and that's if you don't stick around for a couple drinks afterwards. You do know that Turf tends to favour the faster,more skillfull teams don't you:rolleyes: just a thought.

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Langley Premier Home Games

Originally posted by lfc
New turf in Langley hopefully in time for September.

We are finding more interest in the Friday night games from potential saviours to our woeful squad.

Two questions...

1 What field is this turf going in at, because i have heard nothing about it?

2. I have heard that LUFC has begged Steve Millar to stay in langley and coach/play for them. Is this true and is it going to happen?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0