Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2003/2004 Rumours and Stuff.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are they members?

Maybe they should sign up then and voice their opinions.

Or at least let us know what the hell they are thinking with some of their decisions.
:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A joke as in ha-ha, funny, or a joke as in a waste of time for the soccer community?

I'd like to improve the value and benefit of takethepiss.com for the whole community, perhaps I should write a letter to them asking for suggestions?

I'm being serious here.

Cheers,

~Regs.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
I'd like to improve the value and benefit of takethepiss.com for the whole community, perhaps I should write a letter to them asking for suggestions?

I'm being serious here.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Absolutely. You have nothing to lose and lots to gain. An upfront letter stating the facts with what you are trying to achieve and how you would appreciate their insight and suggestions on how to improve the site and its content.

Maybe the ticket

Good luck

Cheers

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs

~Regs.

Yes you should. You'd have my support and whatever little influence I have. I believe TTP is a great asset to building the league...

I am sure that almost every team from Div 2 and up, including management lurks here, if not posts.

La-dee-da.
:rolleyes:

Gunner007

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would agree with you wholeheartedly. I am certain that most teams' management and coaching staff, not to mention the players and fans, check out this site to see what is happening in the leagues. Just one thing Reg, as a new member, it sometimes gets a little confusing trying to navigate on here. If I could recommend something, it would be to get rid of the old, dated information/threads on here...I personally like to see what people are saying about the matches that are coming up and what they are saying about the ones that have just past. I also like the polls.

The site is great though!:wa: :D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunner,
Click on View new posts. That way you don't have to navigate through all the old threads.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all you FVSLer's there's a new thread in the VMSL thread and your comments would be greatly welcomed.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts