Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks at the Deadline

Which player on the trade blocks should the Canucks go after

• Total voters

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that all the teams who are looking to trade are all looking for the same things:
1.) Puck moving D man
2.) top 6 forward
both will be hard to find and expensive....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF does that muppet know about hockey?

And WTF is Niall doing on the Team these days?

:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Canucks do have the cap room. and have some players and picks they could move.

But that's been the Canuck's problems for years, trading those away and then drafting shitty so we've never been in a Detroit-esque situation. Right now, our top 2 lines are great if they're healthy. If a team focuses on the RPM line, the Sedin-Burrows line shines against the 2nd defensive pairing. When the RPM line was first together, teams were still focusing on the Sedin line, and that's why you saw 22 points in 3 games. Puck moving D for sure, if we can package Raymond and a pick or 2 that would fine with me.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love these ass hat callers on the radio shows, calling for the team to blow it all up, trade the sedins, trade luongo. I love these arm chair GM's. If these guys got any smarter, they'd be stupid.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love these ass hat callers on the radio shows, calling for the team to blow it all up, trade the sedins, trade luongo. I love these arm chair GM's. If these guys got any smarter, they'd be stupid.

What are you talking about? I've been saying all year that we should trade Luongo and the Sedin's to Ottawa for Auld, Heatley and Spezza. We could then start planning the parade :rolleyes:

PaulioGaldinio

Jan 22, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was-3. I would say that is the complete opposite of anonymous.

Wouldn't the complete opposite of being anonymous be scoring a hat-trick, having a couple of fights, and driving the Zamboni around the rink in between periods wearing a pair of ass-less chaps?

But I take your point. I actually quite like Spezza - would like the 'nucks to make a move for him either now or in the off-season.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait, was it auld or weeks, the goalie of the future?

wow, 2 goalie's of the future in 1 franchise, lucky us.
heatley would be a nice addition. And don't forget, all it would take to get him is raymond. according to the arm chair gm's.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait, was it auld or weeks, the goalie of the future?

wow, 2 goalie's of the future in 1 franchise, lucky us.
heatley would be a nice addition. And don't forget, all it would take to get him is raymond. according to the arm chair gm's.

Exactly, and who wouldn't make that trade, Raymond for Heatley straight up :)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's their main reason for trading? It's not like their a contender and adding one or two will win them a cup. We have this same feeling every year only to be dissapointed during the playoffs. My bum hurts again.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0