Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2011/12

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
remember..... I said it now......without a doubt Canucks win the cup.... And probably agaist Boston......already bet my house on it!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game right now is fcuking awesome.

In trouble though with Sami's injury - right away, you know he is going to be out awhile... too bad we can't get back at that little fcuk now :mad:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read the league has already rescinded Lucic's misconduct, and thats a fcuking farce. That piece of shite should get ten games for leaving the bench.

Marchand just usurped Cooke as chief fcuking cheap douchebag in the league.

Salo has supposedly travelled with the team to fla...otherwise we will be seeing Connaughton or Tanev.

the win doesn't replace losing the cup, but that felt good yesterday.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don Cherry is done.

He needs to retire after his ridiculous fcuking stance on the weekend. He saw the entire Vancouver-Boston game through brown and yellow glasses and saw nothing wrong with anything the Bruins did. Yet Vancouver were Satan on skates. He even went so far as to say that everyone was happy. "The Canucks are happy because they won, the refs are happy because they called 11 penalties and the Bruins are happy because they injured 2 guys." What a twit.:mad:

He kept saying that he didn't want to say anything against Marchand because he's a good guy and he loves him - despite his cowardly act which injured one of the cleanest players in the league, yet when Burrows gave Paille a tiny love tap which turned into the first period brawl, he became chief rat #1. He also chastized Dale Wiese for fighting "a Superstar" in Nathan Horton, but if you listen to Wiese's post game interview, he said that he asked Horton for a fight because he "didn't want to take advantage of a guy like that" and Horton accepted.

My biggest problem, is that little pukes like Marchand have no trouble running around and acting like "rats" because they can hide behind the likes of Chara, Thornton and Lucic. In fact, when Marchand submarined Salo, Kesler and one other Canuck went over to confront him, but the building on skates was right there protecting him.

I have slowly lost respect for Cherry and his outdated views over the years, but this latest irrational, one-sided tirade is the last straw. I will change channels when he comes on now. I hope this message somehow gets to the CBC as well, as it's time to pull the plug.

On a side note, that game was awesome. It was the closest thing to playoff hockey you'll see in January.:wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marchand has received 5 games for his hit. A good explanation by shanny and an interesting play just seconds before the incident occurs. I hate Marchand but in reality I hate how the Canucks are built this soft, if we were Boston fans we would be loving what their boys bring. They are fast and skilled like the canucks and they'll push you around all game while doing it. I honestly felt sorry for Weiss out there on his own island trying to stand up against giants.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read the league has already rescinded Lucic's misconduct, and thats a fcuking farce. That piece of shite should get ten games for leaving the bench.

And this is why I can't stand one sided viewing Canuck fans. Watch the video of the game, Lucic was actually on the ice for a line change and was about to step off when it started. That is why the league recinded it. It's also funny how everyone only sees the slash on Burrows which started it. Go back a few seconds and watch Burrows slash Horton first. THAT is what started it.

As for Marchand. He is lucky he got 5 games, but that is all they can give on a phone in disciplinary hearing. As a repeat offender he should have got more.

Other than that, it was a great game to watch as a spectator. Too bad the reffs sucked both ways and the league really missed it when these two teams only play each other once this year. In my opinion the 2 Stanley cup teams should open up the season.

Would love to see these 2 teams play in the finals again, but I don't think that Vancouver is built to survive a punishing series like Boston is to go 4, 5, 6, or 7 games.

Maybe they will address that at the deadline

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
MTKB where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game as good as NHL.com tracker indicated?

Hopefully it was faster that that bloody thing :rolleyes:

Go Canucks Go!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
great game. I'm usually loathe to blame officials for crap, but the Nucks sure got the raw end of the stick in the first period last night. I'd wager that the game would have been over earlier, and in the Nucks favor, had the officials not decided to be the wings 7th player in the first last night. The Nucks had 17 frikkin shots in the first period with 3 PP's to kill, all which were phantom penalties imho.

Oh, and Burrows is clutch and Aarom Vign...err...Rome is awful.

carry on.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't forget Regs favorite whipping boy Bieksa had a couple of nice turnovers including one on the first goal. Detroit sure puts a lot of pressure on the puck all over the ice.Would love to see this as the Western conference final. It would be a tough series but fun to watch. Phoenix or Nashville series would also be fun but my path to a cup would be Chicago 1st SanJose 2nd Detroit then either Newyork or Boston.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0