Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2011/12

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't be the only one who thinks Bieksa gets too much ice time.

No I think Hamhuis gets part of his salary everytime he has to bail him out.
For me when I look at Bieska I would say he is a good defenceman when paired with Hamhuis but I do to shake my head and wonder sometimes.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bieksa is like what Jovanovski was before, you take the small to semi-regular braincramps with the good. Jovo's other nickname was "Special Ed" and people often forget that.

Rome is a turnstyle who thinks passing the puck 3' to his own tendy in his crease is a good idea and often gets turnstyled, see the goal 20 seconds after the Nucks second goal yesterday. But Rome has no payoff. He's a defensive liability, makes only an ok first pass out of his own zone, and has a spotty history of contributing anything offensively.

He's almost as bad as Alberts.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
reports say Sami Pahlsson for 2 4th rounders... never enough c's to take draws imho... now for a dman to replace Rome/Alberts... people on twitter saying Nucks not done yet, although the dline has passed they're still waiting on paperwork?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great trade, a kid lighting it up with little minutes, for a wanker who hasn't even played in the nhl and is already having legal issues (assault) disciplinary problems and suspensions in the minors. great fcuking trade mike. well done.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have faith in Gillis... but this one is testing my faith, Kassian is a beast... Gillis had better have good intel and such to make this move. That Pahlsson move set this up...too many C's. The Nucks have an absolute wealth of depth centremen, but if anything happens to Hank or Kes we're right fcuked.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have faith in Gillis... but this one is testing my faith, Kassian is a beast... Gillis had better have good intel and such to make this move. That Pahlsson move set this up...too many C's. The Nucks have an absolute wealth of depth centremen, but if anything happens to Hank or Kes we're right fcuked.

You're thinking of Minnesota's Kassian who is a heavyweight beast. Buffalo's Kassian, not so much. He got beat up the other night bysomeone not known for their toughness. Buffalo thinks Kassian doesn't fight enough. Maybe that's why they got rid of him.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
worst trade ever. a blooming rookie only playing 12 min a game in the hunt for rookie scoring lead, traded for essentially no one. I know Canucks were looking for a big strong power forward, but imo you didn't need to give up Hodgson for it. I know that Hodgson would always be a #3 centre here behind Henrik and Kesler, but his value alone would have been huge in another trade to get something much bigger in return, not a depth winger

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
i thought we could get correy perry / dustin brown / zack parise for Coho. Fuk! i just got my Hodgson Jersey 2 weeks ago! Fuk!....

Early prediction... sabres trade ryan miller at Draft and then canucks flip Schiender to buffalo for Hodgson??

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great trade, a kid lighting it up with little minutes, for a wanker who hasn't even played in the nhl and is already having legal issues (assault) disciplinary problems and suspensions in the minors. great fcuking trade mike. well done.

Quoted for future reference when the 'Nucks head down Georgia in June...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be more to this than we know.. how damaged was the relationship between the nucks and Coho? I like the trade but i feel like my kid just died!

PS Canucks play buffalo here on thursday!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0