Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2011/12

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lou will never not be the starter. His salary is far too heavy for management to suck up along with sucking up their pride if they did make him the #2.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lou will never not be the starter. His salary is far too heavy for management to suck up along with sucking up their pride if they did make him the #2.

I actually disagree with you. The ownership group has shown no problem parking money (Reinprecht getting $2M in Chicago) so IF Luo doesn't get out of his funk and Schneider plays like the last 2 games I would think they're going to play the guy that's getting them wins.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually disagree with you. The ownership group has shown no problem parking money (Reinprecht getting $2M in Chicago) so IF Luo doesn't get out of his funk and Schneider plays like the last 2 games I would think they're going to play the guy that's getting them wins.

I agree... Coaches job could be on the line and the points we have pissed away are important.. If Schnied's play is making the owner smile than u kinda have to go with him. Then Luo gets pissed and demands a trade...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well like Regs pointed out, after 21 games last year we had the exact same number of points. And then went on to win the Presidents Tophy. So I'm not too worried at this point.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well like Regs pointed out, after 21 games last year we had the exact same number of points. And then went on to win the Presidents Tophy. So I'm not too worried at this point.

But after 21 games last year we weren't coming off the emotional roller coaster and short off season that is present this year..Not to mention the injuries to Raymond, Kesler and Manny..

Different times..

Different circumstances....

Same goal....

Bottom line.. I dont give a flying rat's ass who's in goal. Bring me the Stanley cup!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Schneider shutout last night. I caught Luongo cheering from the bench for the Coyote's. Every time they zoomed in on him he looked upset and had his fingers crossed?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0