Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2011/12

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone notice Schneider letting one in from behind the net last night?

Anyways Luo is the man and will be in goal for the important games on the roadtrip

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will say this, they better find a way to keep Hodgson when Kesler gets back, as Samuelsson and Sturm have been downright awful in the first 2 games.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone notice Schneider's save on the penalty shot?

Yeah I noticed...i think I even said wow that was the shittest penalty shot I have seen in a while...(most not have seen any tape on canuck tenders in shootouts)

remember though I am on the Canucks side and think there going back to stanley cup finals but it wont be with schneider in net.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a good sign if at the start of the season we can take 3 out of 4 points when we have looked as bad as we have. I was at the opener vs pitts and for the first 40 it was boring and awful and even vs columbus it was very slow at times. If we can we play like crap and win I love our chances, then we get Kes back and we get better. Love to get back to the finals this time for revenge.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone notice Schneider's save on the penalty shot?

That will help us come playoff time. How many penalty shots did we have against us in the playoffs last year.

Schneider is a good goalie but he is not a proven starter yet. He should be pushing Luongo but it is a little premature to say he has earned te starting job or that Luongo has lost it.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I noticed...i think I even said wow that was the shittest penalty shot I have seen in a while...(most not have seen any tape on canuck tenders in shootouts)

Luongo would not have made that save...it was high, top corner and Luongo would have been laying on his belly the moment the guy hit the hash marks

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One has to come to the conclusion that the West has really tightened up in terms of the calibre of teams the Canucks play night in, night out. Edmonton is not a bad team. They just beat Washington. St. Louis? Not a bad team. With the exception of the Lames and The BJs every other team in the conference is capable of winning games and IMO making the playoffs. Canucks ran roughshod over inferior competition last year but most of those teams have re-upped. The new NHL (Salary Cap etc) means that with few exceptions (Red Wings, Pittsburgh) any team can improve from one year to the next. I couldn't give a fcuk about the regular season so long as the Canucks make the playoffs. Home ice advantage? Are you kidding me? Seeing Boston skate around our rink last year was like a nightmare I couldn't wake up from. What matters is ultimately delivering in the playoffs and if that means trudging through the season at 60-70% and then ramping it up then so be it.

Yours,

An unfazed Canucks fan.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roberto Luongo of Vancouver Canucks has upper-body injury, out vs. Chicago Blackhawks - ESPN

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting stat: Nucks have the exact same number of points this year on this date as they did last - a win over the Avalanche last year started the run for the rest of the year.

Deja Vu?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0