Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 06/07 - Results and Banter

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very disappointing game last night, bad start, what the hell is with Demitra's hex on Luongo? We dominate the rest of the period, come out and sh1t the bed for the rest of the game. Good PK and the PP seems to be working though. Go Linden!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Very disappointing game last night, bad start, what the hell is with Demitra's hex on Luongo? We dominate the rest of the period, come out and sh1t the bed for the rest of the game. Good PK and the PP seems to be working though. Go Linden!!

At this rate Linden will pass his last mark and get 6 goals this year.

I say he is scoreless for the next 20 games

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
At this rate Linden will pass his last mark and get 6 goals this year.

I say he is scoreless for the next 20 games

Well that didn't take long for you to be wrong, and I wish the Nuck's could play Calgary every night, they always seem to step it up against them. I have to thank your Laff's for beating the Wild too. Big game tonight, hopefully we can another big win and take over first :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone notice:

Could the announcers have been any more disappointed after Vancouver scored their 3rd goal?

I thought Cuthbert and Healy were going to dive into some Jonestown Kool-Aid after Vancouvers "weak one", and then a goal on the very next shot: the terrible injustice! And I never though I would hear a more pro-Alberta announcer than CC until I heard Healey and that other muppet, BTW huge proponents of Fitzpatrick going to the All Star game if picked :rolleyes: .

And: The big blonde guy potted 16 goals and should have won a million bucks between periods 1 and 2. End of story. If this was the U.S. he would sue and win. In Canada, he will just drive his truck back to Ontario.

One last question: What has happened to Naslund?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
Did anyone notice:

Could the announcers have been any more disappointed after Vancouver scored their 3rd goal?

I thought Cuthbert and Healy were going to dive into some Jonestown Kool-Aid after Vancouvers "weak one", and then a goal on the very next shot: the terrible injustice! And I never though I would hear a more pro-Alberta announcer than CC until I heard Healey and that other muppet, BTW huge proponents of Fitzpatrick going to the All Star game if picked :rolleyes: .

And: The big blonde guy potted 16 goals and should have won a million bucks between periods 1 and 2. End of story. If this was the U.S. he would sue and win. In Canada, he will just drive his truck back to Ontario.
One last question: What has happened to Naslund?

Did you watch..it was 13 goals...two bounced in off other pucks

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought he had 14, and a couple hit pucks and didn't go in. I'm sure he will sue, that's why he wasn't distraught after missing out on a million bucks. I'm going to say Nazzy's injured, even he can't look as slow as he is now without some help. Nice being on top for once, although everyone has games in hand.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I/S 21:

I agree, Naslund must be hurt and they are not telling. No other explanation for this, it is weird.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly we are to inconsistent and must make some moves if the post season prayer is to be awnsered. Trade Naslund give linden back the C and get a couple a 30 goalers for the aformentioned!!!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rene said:
Sadly we are to inconsistent and must make some moves if the post season prayer is to be awnsered. Trade Naslund give linden back the C and get a couple a 30 goalers for the aformentioned!!!!!

Who would take Naslund and give up someone who is actually scoring? He's being ridden the same way Morrison was last year, and then we find out Morrison was hurt all year. I would rather Nazzy come out and say he's hurt, and then fix it now so he's ready if we make the playoff's.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are a few players in Phoneix that have their contracts coming up....and currently stink.

Nagy, Doan or Comrie ....

We should try and steal Doan or Nagy outta Phoneix for Nazzy.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
There are a few players in Phoneix that have their contracts coming up....and currently stink.

Nagy, Doan or Comrie ....

We should try and steal Doan or Nagy outta Phoneix for Nazzy.

Naslund is worth nothing right now...he needs to get hot if the Canucks are going to get anything for him.

Canucks are sure playing good right now though!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rene said:

Fukc thats an oxymoron..give the "C" from a guy thats on pace for 50 points to a guy on the fourth line who might get 20 points.....they might as well give it to Fiztpatrick:rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way Fitzpatrick's playing right now, I wouldn't give him the C, he's ruining his all-start shot right now :rolleyes: But yes, the Canucks are playing well right now, it only took like 38 games.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another big win last night for the Nuck's, finally showing consistantly what this team should be like. Luongo was great when he needed to be, Iginla was shut down again, and we keep winning. Let's see what we can do in a back-to-back against Dallas tonight.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot to add that Linden scored again...so much for going 20 games without a goal. Isn't that 2 since the most knowledgable sport fan on this site made his prediction?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
You forgot to add that Linden scored again...so much for going 20 games without a goal. Isn't that 2 since the most knowledgable sport fan on this site made his prediction?

He's playing well right now, reminds me of the when he broke in to the league the way he's skating and shooting right now.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANUCKS WIN AGAIN!! :wa:

Bit of a slow paced game yesterday ( I was there ), other than the PK situation...it seemed Magoo put his whistle away while his partner called all the shite penalties! Some of the calls were absolutely sickening...made for a bit of excitement as our boys killed them ALL!!

The last 10 mins of the game were worth the coin I paid for the nose bleeders...

5 GAME STREAK...let's hope we can hold off the Oil on Friday!!

striker14

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much dead on Striker, I still can't believe we beat the kings of the shootout at their game. I think the Oil are done, excited to see Auldy and Allen on Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0