Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 06/07 - Results and Banter

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not very good, I believe I mention that in the Leafs thread:rolleyes:

Bourdon shipped back to Moncton today, 1 game before he was paid out for his rookie contract.....I guess he should have put a blade on his stick...maybe then he would have had a point in the 9 games he played:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, you're a complete moron!
posted by said moron
Bertuzzi is going to light it up this year. His line is solid everyone digs for the puck, he doesn't have to be the one always in the corner, which puts him in front of the net in his office.
Nice prediction arsehole! You keep ripping the Nucks apart, yet know nothing about them.
posted by the same arsehole
Kraijeck (who the fcuk is Kraijeck) must have picked him up on Robson looking for spare change, Cooke looked like he was hung over from a night at the Roxy.,
Kraijeck came with Bobby Lou and was part of the deal that sent your Ontario buddy Bertuzzi (never to be an elite player again) the other way!
BTW, Cooke has been married since he was 19 and never goes to the Roxy... Never has been much of a team guy off the ice... Kinda like Bert.:rolleyes:

PREDICTION: Canucks to beat the Ducks in OT.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Franchise, you're a complete moron!

Nice prediction arsehole! You keep ripping the Nucks apart, yet know nothing about them.

Kraijeck came with Bobby Lou and was part of the deal that sent your Ontario buddy Bertuzzi (never to be an elite player again) the other way!
BTW, Cooke has been married since he was 19 and never goes to the Roxy... Never has been much of a team guy off the ice... Kinda like Bert.:rolleyes:

PREDICTION: Canucks to beat the Ducks in OT.

Bertuzzi is hurt dip shite, pretty hard to score points on the IR....Yeah the Canucks are far better without him:rolleyes:

Pretty sure I'm a Canuck fan, just don't like the product thats on the ice.

Kraijeck and Bobby Sue...what a steal that was:wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the thing....

First, for the past 10 years everyone has been complaining that the Canucks have the talent but not goaltending to win the cup, they can score goals but somehow can't keep them out of the net. Thats fine they figure lets give Cloutier a chance and for three years he s h i t s the bed. Auld steps up, has a great season....shits the bed in the playoffs.

Soooo, the Gm thinks fukc maybe it's true we need a goalie, so they make a trade. They give up one of their top scores, thats fine but then they fail to sign Jovo, there best defencmen but far and he can score some points....okay thats fine, maybe they have someone big in mind to sign???? Months go by and they don't sign Carter, so now 2 of there top three scorers are gone plus a great d-man.

Now they have a goalie but can't score a fukcing goal, after tonight it will be 6 games in a row under 2 goals and in the new nhl your not going to win many games. Sure dikc smack behind the bench say's "we'll play defencive hockey"....well sorry your not the devils, there defence is the s h i t s if you haven't notice, they got rid one one jerkoff who didn't have blade on his stick to bring up two more water bottle fillers.

This team isn't going to win games based on goaltending if they can't score a goal. Say what you will about Bertuzzi but he is a great player and was flying in Florida before he got hurt.....Carter sucks shite without the Sedins as does Naslund without Morrison and Bertuzzi on the same line. If you don't see this your blind and they need to shake things up.....Some nob said the Canucks are close behind the Leafs.....Great....I will always follow the leafs and will tell you that there in trouble without their big man, but they play together, have arguably the best defence in the league and will win games without him based on a complete mix. This is something the Canucks have never had.

Guiness I think you have had to many rums and beaver buzz my friend, wake up and watch the games, this team is going down the shitter quick and they need to do something fast to clog the hole.

Wow 3-0 tonight already for the Ducks, looks like Bieska can give Loungo the hand job now, he has just been pulled.:rolleyes:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Auld steps up, has a great season....shits the bed in the playoffs.

Shows how much you know about anything with that comment. When did the canucks get into the playoffs last year? Do idiots ever shut up?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've tried to get back into watching hockey but this team is Fcuken Boring! I would not pay a dime to go and see these guys lose 2-1 on a regular basis. Christ Golf is more exciting at this point?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't imagine dropping a couple hundred in tickets and pops to see them lose 6-0.
something has got to give.

LION

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I was completley wrong.....the Canucks don't need a change!

Canucks 0 Ducks 6

there right were they need to be:rolleyes:

I agree canucks are terrible they were only playing the undefeated First in the conference ducks.

Senators 6 Leafs 2
Senators 7 - Leafs 2

(Ottawa in 13th place)

Don't forget though that they got screwed out of a goal last night too.
:)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Shows how much you know about anything with that comment. When did the canucks get into the playoffs last year? Do idiots ever shut up?

Yeah, I'm the idoit....hide behind the truth my friend.....I don't spit lies and if you can't see the Canucks suck then buy all means buy tickets.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I agree canucks are terrible they were only playing the undefeated First in the conference ducks.

Senators 6 Leafs 2
Senators 7 - Leafs 2

(Ottawa in 13th place)

Don't forget though that they got screwed out of a goal last night too.
:)

Yeah check who scores more goals and who has more points will yeah, I can't remember very well:eek:

You also forgot the 6-0 Leafs over Sens

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It all boils down to Canucks fans being fairweather. SUpport your team, se what happens. We love 'em when they're good, talk shite when they're bad. I love and will continue to regardless of how they do, but Vancouver doesn't. My brother was at the game and even before the game went south it was impossible to hear a cheer. They need to start filling the seats with actual fans, not the people that go to have the status of having tickets

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:

thermalherpies when did I say it was last year? Has Auld never played a playoff series?? I think I remember Cloutier getting hurt and Auld taking over.

Wow...fukc thanks for coming out.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
It all boils down to Canucks fans being fairweather. SUpport your team, se what happens. We love 'em when they're good, talk shite when they're bad. I love and will continue to regardless of how they do, but Vancouver doesn't. My brother was at the game and even before the game went south it was impossible to hear a cheer. They need to start filling the seats with actual fans, not the people that go to have the status of having tickets

When did that happen:confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right now the goaltending is letting us down, sorry to say. I was as hyped by this deal as anyone- still am- but Luongo has had too many night where he's been less than sharp on the first few shots. He needed to play lights out last night and completely missed the boat.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise don't change words around like all you f'n easterners do (I work with one so I say this). You said Auld stepped up and had a great season followed by shits the bed in the playoffs. Again do idiots shut up? Didn't think so myself.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termalherpies said:
Hey Franchise don't change words around like all you f'n easterners do (I work with one so I say this). You said Auld stepped up and had a great season followed by shits the bed in the playoffs. Again do idiots shut up? Didn't think so myself.

Yep, so find in that quote were last season is mentioned.....your making yourself look more stupid every minute...terminalherpies!! Eastern...hey I live and was born out west numbnuts..wow

Wow we havea bright one here.......did someone on here mention never argue with an idiot because they will bring you down and beat you with experience.....looks like I'm dealing with a season vet here:bronco:

Anyways, back to people and subjects that are important...I think the Canucks will have a shake up soon...it doesn't have to be a huge move but they need a scorer!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: Franchise
I think the Canucks will have a shake up soon
It's a good job they didn't try to shake things up in the off season! :rolleyes:
The problem right now is 2 of their top 3 Dmen are out and Fitzpatrick (not great at the best of times) is also out... No depth on the blue line and a few key injuries is what killed them down the stretch last season!!!
This team is in a battle to finish between 7-10th... The rebuilding structure was put in place the day Bert was traded and Crow was fired... Hopefully they can battle their way into the playoffs??? :(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0