Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 06/07 - Results and Banter

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
This team is really going to need Top nitch goaltending as I don't see them getting more then 20 shots a game and giving up 30. Great start to the year though.

Or get 40 and give up 20. :D

Great final 2 periods and OT outshooting the jackets 34-10 in that span.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise is easily the biggest wind up in the hockey threads... However, his love affair with Bert and everything else Toronto will be laughable soon enough...

Last night they battled hard from 10 minutes on (not for 10 minutes):mad: and fortunately they did enough to win...

BTW, Luongo is the real deal, maybe Tdot should have went after Cloutier???:rolleyes: The Canucks team puck pressure will be tough to breakdown and very dangerous on the counter attack... I know it's very early, but this team could finish 4-7 in the west!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Franchise is easily the biggest wind up in the hockey threads... However, his love affair with Bert and everything else Toronto will be laughable soon enough...

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

I think you should go back and read the posts...Bertuzzi is a bad player??? Bertuzzi is going to light it up this year. His line is solid everyone digs for the puck, he doesn't have to be the one always in the corner, which puts him in front of the net in his office.

Did I say TO was going to win the cup???Nope hopefully finish eighth.

Whats laughable is the jumping ship....always liked TO good team or bad...never jump ship which can't be said for most people on here.

Canucks are playing well...will it last. I personally don't think so, but stranger things have happened I would have never said Bufflo would be as good as there are with the talent level they have. If the Canucks work hard they will be alright. But against the big teams they will fall short. when your first line never goes into the corner to get the puck its pretty tough to get things in front of the net. Everyone can say what they like about Tucker or Ruttu but both of those guys are ginders and play hard everynight. They dig, take hits and aren't afraid to mix it up. Canucks no longer have a player like that. This will hurt them down the stretch.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way, that might have been a good post, but it might not have.
Also other posts have been really good on here but they might not have as well.

:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
By the way, that might have been a good post, but it might not have.
Also other posts have been really good on here but they might not have as well.

:rolleyes:

Might be one of those ship jumpers hey......though your used to jumping ship geu to Dewdney:mad: :rolleyes:

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bourdon has had a bad case of the flu the past couple of days. If he's fully recovered we'll probably see him in the lineup Sunday in Colorado.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by:Steve Francis
But against the big teams they will fall short.
Like Detroit???:rolleyes:
Another post by said Donkey
when your first line never goes into the corner to get the puck its pretty tough to get things in front of the net.
Sedins = puck posession in the corners & love to cycle puck down low...

I'm not sure what corn flakes you've been eating, but the box must be in front of the TV!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Like Detroit???:rolleyes:

Sedins = puck posession in the corners & love to cycle puck down low...

I'm not sure what corn flakes you've been eating, but the box must be in front of the TV!!!

Do you watch hockey, your telling me the Sedins get in the corners when the canucks dump it in......the cycle is on the powerplay or when they carry it in the zone.

Canucks will win some there not suppose to...every team does.

Fukc Ginny-pig you couldn't clean my jock!

Watch a game or to then get back to me.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with Guinness.
The Sedins are known for winning pucks in the corner.
They were doing it all night the other night.
They are not afraid to get in there and have the skill to keep possesion.

Mah please!!
are you kidding me!

LION

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
I have to agree with Guinness.
The Sedins are known for winning pucks in the corner.
They were doing it all night the other night.
They are not afraid to get in there and have the skill to keep possesion.

Mah please!!
are you kidding me!

LION

Yeah its true.....the sisters are know for roughing it up in the corner:rolleyes:

Can*Shock

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks lost against Colorado tonight close game not a very good one to watch. Hopefully they will come back and go hard on tuesday. I am not sure if this team we have right now is going to take us to the stanley cup I think we should at least make the playoffs this year. But in the end we will see.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you are going to see a lot of games this year from the Canucks, which 'aren't very good'. It's like ****ing watching the Minnesota Wild/NJ Devils of yesteryear.........****ing shocking.

Thank **** I don't support that team. :)

Go Flyers who are 0 - 2 :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can*Shock said:
I am not sure if this team we have right now is going to take us to the stanley cup I think we should at least make the playoffs this year. But in the end we will see.

Wow...that is some prediction :rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, Phillie's second round pick for Ryan Kesler is looking pretty good right now.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a bit late but I got to watch my first Canuck game on Saturday against the Av's. Two words came to my mind right away....FUKCING Terriable!!! This team is very shocking!! Nonis needs to do something quick...IE Trade Naslund while he is worth something.

Here was a quick recap of the players performance's Loungo played like shite, Theordre outplayed him. Naslund was ****ing shocking...pyatt is terriable, Linden needed a ****ing wheelchair to get around, Burrows looked bowlegged (two much time with the Sedins) Morrison couldn't win a faceoff if his life depended on it...Burrows is the worst fukcing player in the league.....should I go on...okay there coach is a shocking!! He wouldn't make it if he coached the Maple Ridge Flames...Bieska looked like he wasn't wearing skates,Bourdon didn't have a blade on his stick, Kraijeck (who the fcuk is Kraijeck) must have picked him up on Robson looking for spare change, Cooke looked like he was hung over from a night at the Roxy., Santala (cousin of Tito Sanatana) was skateing around collect roses the fans were throwing for his saltoe he did, I saw Bulis on the bench giving Soubrin a hand job.

Nonis should be shot for putting this team together, the ****ing Coyotes will pass this team soon.

(Oh yeah....Sedins get in the corners and mix it up.....they are floaters, who only get in the corners if they know no one is their!!)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And yet somehow they only have 4 points less than your beloved Laffs with a game in hand while missing 2 of their top 3 d-men. We'll see how the Laff's do without Sundin in the lineup.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0