Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fair enough gilly but I'm sure that you would say differently if Akal had finished 2nd. It would have been totally different if they didn't have a promotion game penciled in at the beginning of the season for the two 2nd place finishers.

Star #1,

I'd be lying to say that if we finished 2nd we would not have liked another opportunity for promotion, however, collectively we knew that 2nd place had no guarantees for promotion. At best, a 90 minute game to determine your fate after 6 months worth of time, practice, commitment with little pressure or no pressure to win. ;) Besides, we all know that the "rules" within the VMSL can change at a moments notice.

To be honest, Serbia didn't deserve to be relegated last year, and were the best Division 1 team this year, we were just fortunate that things worked out the way they did, and I'm looking forward to watching your game vs the Olympics.

I'm just saying that the 12 team Premier this year has been very good from top to bottom, and at least for next year with 14 teams, I believe that that gap between the top tier and the bottom tier will be expanded.

Regardless, I wish you luck in your promotion game and I'm predicting a Serbian win.

Gilly

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point...However, the VMSL has decided that only one team will go down this year. There is NO WAY you can change the rules now, and say OK 2 teams will go down. Thus, Premier league with 13 teams just does not work. Even if you have 14 team premier league, who really cares?? Is it going to make that much difference? This is an amateur league anyway, so just play the game and enjoy. The more the better.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL and the VISL are both committed to the growth of Senior Men’s Soccer in British Columbia and with the support of BC Soccer will continue to work together to explore ways to improve the game.
We are currently reviewing ALL participation with the VMSL including the All Star Program. Under consideration is the formation of a Champions League format for the 2010 – 2011 season to include only the VISL and FVSL in a crossover schedule to be played throughout the season.
Sabre Rattling at it's finest! :D

I guess this means the VMSL is going to go from 9 spots to 3 or something... we'll show them we will, we'll show them!

:knvb:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a fukin mess..

1 step forward turns into two steps back..

Mr. Azzi I know u read this board..

You have to be held accountable for this....

Do the honorable thing and step down at the end of the season

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a fukin mess..

1 step forward turns into two steps back..

Mr. Azzi I know u read this board..

You have to be held accountable for this....

Do the honorable thing and step down at the end of the season

Mr Azzi told me on Tuesday he does not read this site,Only the excellent site.
You could phone him with your suggestion .

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahahahhaaha!!!!! LOL...........what a pathetic and childish response or as they call it, "joint statement" from the Visl, Fvsl, and BC soccer regarding the BCPL. Who ever concocted this shite should be embarrassed!

And as far as "currently reviewing ALL participation with the VMSL including the All Star Program". Thank f*** for that!!! You will be doing all VMSL'ers a huge favor.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now that the BCPL is Officially dead in the water...
Its time for a new thread.
No use beating a dead horse..On to bigger and better things.

I just want to close off on this thread by saying ..To bad and what a shame.
And as I said before...Something good will come of this.

Thankyou all from the FVSL, VISL and BC Soccer people who put 2 years of hard work and time spent into this great idea.
It all wont be for nothing.
Your on to something bigger and better than some people can understand.
To be original and the first to do anything takes balls. To plan for the future in anything is always hard as you cannot accurately predict what may really happen. You will always have those who are happy with the way things are and live for the moment and those who plan ahead and live for a better tomorrow.
Thankyou for Rocking the Boat.
Cheers and Hats off to all of you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now that the BCPL is Officially dead in the water...
Its time for a new thread.
No use beating a dead horse..On to bigger and better things.

I just want to close off on this thread by saying ..To bad and what a shame.
And as I said before...Something good will come of this.

Thankyou all from the FVSL, VISL and BC Soccer people who put 2 years of hard work and time spent into this great idea.
It all wont be for nothing.
Your on to something bigger and better than some people can understand.
To be original and the first to do anything takes balls. To plan for the future in anything is always hard as you cannot accurately predict what may really happen. You will always have those who are happy with the way things are and live for the moment and those who plan ahead and live for a better tomorrow.
Thankyou for Rocking the Boat.
Cheers and Hats off to all of you.

FFS, a couple of tumbleweeds just crossed my screen.

Why wouldn't the FVSL and VISL form their own Super League? Makes sense to me.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAAHAHAHAHA I have watched this 5 times and it just keeps getting funnier...you are a twisted fcuk Cappy ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0