Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have an idea

How bout a league with the top teams form vmsl / fvsl /visl and the BCCSL? Imagine!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually..this year especially..After the top 6 VMSL teams the top 4 VISL and 4 FVSL teams fit right into a perfect 12 team league...Just from what I see on the field from watching the games.
The bottom of the VMSL is no way stronger than the top of the other 2 leagues.
Its going to happen sooner than later.
Hurry up and retire you old frakin Dinasours.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets get Sid, Polska and Ghouse to organize and run this.

The new league will need credibility and leadership.

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually..this year especially..After the top 6 VMSL teams the top 4 VISL and 4 FVSL teams fit right into a perfect 12 team league...Just from what I see on the field from watching the games.
The bottom of the VMSL is no way stronger than the top of the other 2 leagues.
Its going to happen sooner than later.
Hurry up and retire you old frakin Dinasours.

With the exception of Serbia (unless they have every player out) the bottom teams in the VMSL would be in the top four of the FVSL. ACBC would probably be the team dropping out.....

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets get Sid, Polska and Ghouse to organize and run this.

The new league will need credibility and leadership.

What, No you tube video?

Yet another piss poor attempt at humor.:rolleyes:

Try harder or stop trying.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot about Cloughie.

Exactly, and what do SID GHOUSE and CLOUGHIE have in common? They have all actually coached and/or still coach in Premier. (Sid is taking a time out to gain weight so he can compete with GHOUS & CLOUGHIE) Other than being some legend from the past, what the feck do you do for soccer in these parts? All I hear is a moany cnut day in day out who thinks he knows it all. At least Rich and myself have put ourselfs in the frame to be criticised by coaching/managing teams with our name on it, what have you done? Your the same as Millar and Reed, just whining against a form of progression to anything NEW or different, gimme sumthin new shamcock, ur boring me!:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly, and what do SID GHOUSE and CLOUGHIE have in common? They have all actually coached and/or still coach in Premier. (Sid is taking a time out to gain weight so he can compete with GHOUS & CLOUGHIE) Other than being some legend from the past, what the feck do you do for soccer in these parts? All I hear is a moany cnut day in day out who thinks he knows it all. At least Rich and myself have put ourselfs in the frame to be criticised by coaching/managing teams with our name on it, what have you done? Your the same as Millar and Reed, just whining against a form of progression to anything NEW or different, gimme sumthin new shamcock, ur boring me!:cool:

Wow, and some people accuse me of poor spelling.

I'd love to see this happen one day, me thinks the FVSL is going to have to win the BCs a couple of times- or have a few teams make some deep runs into the tourney- before getting the VMSL Membership swayed.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0