Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the joking aside, it is unfortunate that it appears 2 of the leagues have restructed their leagues.....I guess its easy to look back and blame someone from one league, but without trying to point fingers, someone has dropped the f'ing ball here. I just read the VISL posts it appears they are blaming powers in BC Soccer. What an absolute embarrasement that it even got this far without agreement from the obvious. Unbelieveable......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great article.....why does it say nothing about the why the VMSL teams decided this was not the year......Why not next year once all the questions have been answered......interesting 'reporting'

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The article is very unbalanced, containing quotes from VISL representatives and Azzi but not from any of the VMSL representatives who voted against the proposal. It contains no amplifying information as to why they voted as they did other than a throw-away line stating it is believed they did not have all the information that was actually available to them.

For me, the intention of this article is only to lay blame and not to inform. Indeed, if anything, the goal of the article is to misinform readers by including the quotes it did without any supporting evidence or counterpoint. This article is so one-sided it is ridiculous. Too bad it's on the internet, if it was in print it may be useful for something. Like a toilet visit.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a shame it appears Azzi had more time to answer this reporter's questions than for the teams in his league :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitain Azzi is to old he can not do it any more. What three minutes. That's only Smart Coach. Rocking chair and a cold beer is what Mr Azzi needs. He went to Ontario for Christmas. If he would have gone to Palm Springs we would have BC Premier League.
Scanning machine lady is still loughing. All jokes a side presure will couse Mr Azzi to change. It is nice to see some real soccer players playing for Sporting last week. Club builders will be buying beer again if the youth stays around.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitain Azzi is to old he can not do it any more. What three minutes. That's only Smart Coach. Rocking chair and a cold beer is what Mr Azzi needs. He went to Ontario for Christmas. If he would have gone to Palm Springs we would have BC Premier League.
Scanning machine lady is still loughing. All jokes a side presure will couse Mr Azzi to change. It is nice to see some real soccer players playing for Sporting last week. Club builders will be buying beer again if the youth stays around.

:confused:

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I sold my rocking chair in my last garage sale .

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-uk-69897353b3c321b4e7e217d03a69a9df.html]SmartCoach / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smart Coach never worry about your sound post. Those guys will be your Land Lord in few years. Be happy is a solution to all. Just look what Olympicks did with them boys.
Nothing but the best when you get to know them. One that feers only grows tomatos out of his but. How about them young guys from CFC Balkan Wolves that went for try outs. Again nothing but the best. Only yapping gets them in to slush.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smart Coach never worry about your sound post. Those guys will be your Land Lord in few years. Be happy is a solution to all. Just look what Olympicks did with them boys.
Nothing but the best when you get to know them. One that feers only grows tomatos out of his but. How about them young guys from CFC Balkan Wolves that went for try outs. Again nothing but the best. Only yapping gets them in to slush.

feels like im reading a fortune cookie :D

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tryouts where ? with what team ?
Do you have the formula for growing tomatoes as they are my favorite vegetable

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For growing you have to call your west side growers. I wil not say any names. As far as tryouts I head three guys go for try outs for div three clubs abroad. Good resalts are good. As far as names not till they play few games at that level.
Locally they do not like Canadians. Maybe next year when Edmonton FC starts they might or Ottawa FC. When you have five drive up to SfU and see for your self how many Canadians you have on the club. Or check the White Caps roster this year. Only guy from Calgary, Luca and Martin Nash are on this years roster..

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swap Donkey keap on smiling. Semenko was the guy Are you Smart Caches fighter?
Forget that now days. Plugs are cheeper. No more posting on this by me.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0