Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly, and what do SID GHOUSE and CLOUGHIE have in common? They have all actually coached and/or still coach in Premier. (Sid is taking a time out to gain weight so he can compete with GHOUS & CLOUGHIE) Other than being some legend from the past, what the feck do you do for soccer in these parts? All I hear is a moany cnut day in day out who thinks he knows it all. At least Rich and myself have put ourselfs in the frame to be criticised by coaching/managing teams with our name on it, what have you done? Your the same as Millar and Reed, just whining against a form of progression to anything NEW or different, gimme sumthin new shamcock, ur boring me!:cool:

Great points........you're revolutionizing football on the pitch and off it.

As for me coaching, I've never done anything. I'm watching from the stands to learn from tactical geniuses like yourself. This is the only way to become better. Thanks for all you do in football, Cloughie, because we all know that you do it for the love of the game, not for your own personal gain.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great points........you're revolutionizing football on the pitch and off it.

As for me coaching, I've never done anything. I'm watching from the stands to learn from tactical geniuses like yourself. This is the only way to become better. Thanks for all you do in football, Cloughie, because we all know that you do it for the love of the game, not for your own personal gain.

Womens doesnt count, we're talking mens here, where do u see me gaining anything but friends and admiration.....i just wanna be popular!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0