Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2012-2013 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
DID U READ MY POST DUMBASS! I SAID THAT WE TRIED TO RECORD IT BUT THE SPECTATOR WAS KICKED OFF FOR DOING SO! ****ING READ IT! and yes I REALIZE what i have said but is there no issue to what everyone else is saying about us being drunken fighters? if accusing an official of acting in a racist manner is so harsh what about actually acting in a racist manner on an open forum??

NO MORE RACISM, you guys have a very good team, and you guys get better every year, stick to that. You have a good manager and team, just let your play do the talking, keep everyone in line and play...That's it. If someone is being a racist, especially if they are ref, there's not much you can do. Just play, put your report in.
Plus don't look for anyone to see your reason or give you a tissue on this forum, it's called Take the Piss. LOL.
Anyways, Good Luck to you and your team.
Cheers.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about half time orange slices.... Can we make that mandatory.... I feel like people get grouchy due to vitamin c deficiency, this could vastly change the attitudes of many, who knows maybe stolo wouldn't have gotten 6 reds had they had a zesty orange slice at half........
next round of cup play, I'm bringing oranges , Abby arsenal you and your team may come join us:)

Classic!!! :D :simper:

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM magpie goalie sleeps with the coaches teenage daughter, team implodes and folds.

West Coast Knights back in the cup.

Knights vs Dynamo this friday 9:00 in Langley

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM magpie goalie sleeps with the coaches teenage daughter, team implodes and folds.

West Coast Knights back in the cup.

Knights vs Dynamo this friday 9:00 in Langley

Is this actually for real? If so, that Goalie is awesome!!!! Livin the dream, fackin John Terry of Canada

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If true: no dream and he'd be no John Terry. Much more likely looking over his shoulder now for an angry dad with a shotgun, instead.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yotes may be favortites but by the skin of their chinny chin chin. Dynamo .500 agaisnt them and their loss was with 10 guys for 80 minutes.

Dynamo are playing Knights as official change on the FVSL website has been made. Is there a Port Moody guy out there with the dirt? Since the wife has banned me from soap operas this is about as salicious as it comes.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
On paper it should be us n dynamo in the final with us being the favourites.... Theres a few new young teams creating quite a stir so you never know whats gonna happen. hopefully the favourites do win it all this year though :) . However all sorts of shite happens during cup time, what if us n dynamo both lose this weekend, what If we get 6 reds for asking the referee simple questions .....we've got a few games to go and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to help us prepare for the pres cup and the provincials. We haven't used a single call up all year. Which is a first in a while. Showing up to games with 16-17 guys who can all start is always good. Even when we can show up with 11-12 missing some of those guys and still play well and get a result vs decent sides. After a three weekend long break we finally get to play a competitive match this Sunday, playing quality teams from the vmsl sure does help throughout the week. Looking forward to the tilt with the cmf titans, they're a young squad so should be a good game.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One set of semis will be sorted out tonight by 11....

Chill d4 v wc d3....
Dynamo v knights both d2....

Any thoughts, predictions?

Would be nice to see an all westcoast semi with the knights playing the strikers.. ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill take chilli whack 3-1
an dynamo in a thumping 4-0......
yotes to win in a 2-0 wwin and .....
Wru no prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet