Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2012-2013 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOMORERACISM:
I was not at the game, nor do I offer any opinion to your game (not my spot to comment.)
But when you accuse someone (especially an official) to being a racist, going onto an open forum where the league reads it and anyone can review this material, is not the best idea. You say you recorded it, I would take the video footage to the proper league officials and show the `racist allegations`.; Do not open up a topic that is very sensitive to many individuals, especially in the most multi cultural city in probably all of Canda. If you feel wronged and you have the proof, take it to the league.

DID U READ MY POST DUMBASS! I SAID THAT WE TRIED TO RECORD IT BUT THE SPECTATOR WAS KICKED OFF FOR DOING SO! ****ING READ IT! and yes I REALIZE what i have said but is there no issue to what everyone else is saying about us being drunken fighters? if accusing an official of acting in a racist manner is so harsh what about actually acting in a racist manner on an open forum??

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
No i wasn't not there but after reading the fairy tale u posted it feels like i had a front row seat so i don't think there was any need plus i saved money on the gas. Smart move on my part.

Why do i have to disclose my location?

are u coming for me????

:eek:

Mission FYI...

Here is some advice... dont use the poor me excuses, work on your social skill and u may perhaps invite better responses.

makes sense wouldn't disclose I'm from mission either lol but no thanks for the advice just come watch a game and then post about it.

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOT LOOKING FOR A FIGHT WITH ANYONE JUST LOOKING TO OPEN EVERYONES EYES TO WHAT THIS LEAGUE IS DOING AND HOW THIS FORUM IS NOT HELPING THE ISSUE OF RACISM.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
makes sense wouldn't disclose I'm from mission either lol but no thanks for the advice just come watch a game and then post about it.

Keep it up.. looks good on you!

I get into it so many ways with you and it would all start from the top and I wouldnt stop until i cut u down so far u would not have any feet left to stand with... Leaving u on trail back to what is a reality...How ever out respect for the guy who runs this forum i wont go their.

keep crying sunshine

:cry-loudly2: :cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2:

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep it up.. looks good on you!

I get into it so many ways with you and it would all start from the top and I wouldnt stop until i cut u down so far u would not have any feet left to stand with... Leaving u on trail back to what is a reality...How ever out respect for the guy who runs this forum i wont go their.

keep crying sunshine

:cry-loudly2: :cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2::cry-loudly2:

????? wow please make sense of this mess of a response lol or dont I am not here to fight with ignorance. but some advice maybe work on your social skills bud! see you on the pitch lol

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have played against Stolo twice this year, and have yet to ever hear a racist comment from anyone on their team. Stolo isn't very yappy at all towards the opposing team in the games I have played against them, however they do go at the ref a lot! If in fact people spectating games have made racist comments, thats absolute garbage and if they're caught, and are members of the fvsl they shouldn't be allowed back on the field. I wasn't at the game and have no comment on what happened however No More Racism, your team has given yourself this reputation. You're known as the good team, who can lose a game by themselves, because they self destruct ans take stupid cards. If you've dealt with racism towards yourself and team, im sorry you have had to deal with that, because that is trash and unacceptable. But perhaps do some team rebuilding and tell your players or team mates to shut it. Don't ruin the talent you have by running your mouths to the refs, its a losing situation.

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have played against Stolo twice this year, and have yet to ever hear a racist comment from anyone on their team. Stolo isn't very yappy at all towards the opposing team in the games I have played against them, however they do go at the ref a lot! If in fact people spectating games have made racist comments, thats absolute garbage and if they're caught, and are members of the fvsl they shouldn't be allowed back on the field. I wasn't at the game and have no comment on what happened however No More Racism, your team has given yourself this reputation. You're known as the good team, who can lose a game by themselves, because they self destruct ans take stupid cards. If you've dealt with racism towards yourself and team, im sorry you have had to deal with that, because that is trash and unacceptable. But perhaps do some team rebuilding and tell your players or team mates to shut it. Don't ruin the talent you have by running your mouths to the refs, its a losing situation.

Thank you for your honest comments, we as a team have realized that we need to keep our mouths shut and we have done a good job with this as of late. We have worked VERY hard at keeping our comments away from the ref and making sure they are not in any way threatening or aggressive. Sundays game was an example of that not once did we say anything worthy of yellow cards to the official but we were shown a yellow for asking a simple question. this is becoming frustrating as a team and yes we realize we have had a bad reputation in the last couple years but we have changed and we know we have done nothing wrong. But thank you for not chewing me apart for trying to get my point across

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is going to get good

Seriously drop the racism accusations in here. We are all beer drinking fighting footballers.

Sounds like your yapping bs will cost you any chance of promotion. Good luck with the rest of your games with 7 guys suspended. I think you guys still have a few make up games seen as you play on the shittiest zero drainage field in hope.

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is going to get good

Seriously drop the racism accusations in here. We are all beer drinking fighting footballers.

Sounds like your yapping bs will cost you any chance of promotion. Good luck with the rest of your games with 7 guys suspended. I think you guys still have a few make up games seen as you play on the shittiest zero drainage field in hope.

like i said u have no idea what u are talking about stay out of it. 5 of those reds were given after the game and we had no idea about it until we saw it on the fvsl website so stay out of this like I said I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FIGHT OR A RESPONSE JUST LOOKING TO OPEN SOME EYES TO THE REALITIES OF THIS LEAGUE.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you for your honest comments, we as a team have realized that we need to keep our mouths shut and we have done a good job with this as of late. We have worked VERY hard at keeping our comments away from the ref and making sure they are not in any way threatening or aggressive. Sundays game was an example of that not once did we say anything worthy of yellow cards to the official but we were shown a yellow for asking a simple question. this is becoming frustrating as a team and yes we realize we have had a bad reputation in the last couple years but we have changed and we know we have done nothing wrong. But thank you for not chewing me apart for trying to get my point across

here's an idea: dont talk to the ref, dont ask him any questions, just shut the f*** up and leave these shitty ass refs alone. They all suck shite. That's nothing new. They dont deserve to have you freakshows all up in their grill for 60$. Half of that goes to gas when they have to drive out to you flooded bag a shite field.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
like i said u have no idea what u are talking about stay out of it. 5 of those reds were given after the game and we had no idea about it until we saw it on the fvsl website so stay out of this like I said I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FIGHT OR A RESPONSE JUST LOOKING TO OPEN SOME EYES TO THE REALITIES OF THIS LEAGUE.

If you truly believe that that ref was racist then report it because thats messed up in 2013. Its too bad your track record of constantly harrassing the ref during games will cause your report to go in the trash can.

what ref was it?

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you truly believe that that ref was racist then report it because thats messed up in 2013. Its too bad your track record of constantly harrassing the ref during games will cause your report to go in the trash can.

what ref was it?

We realize our past does not help us in this situation but everyone else needs to realize we have changed we are not the same yappy team who kills themselves we yapped with each other during sundays game to keep our mouths shut and we did for the most part but we got carded for asking questions. and yeah I wish i knew the ref like i said he came from vancouver and no one, thats either team has seen this guy! and yah thats all im trying to say for 2013 this isn't right! this shouldnt be still going on

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOMORERACISM:
I was not at the game, nor do I offer any opinion to your game (not my spot to comment.)
But when you accuse someone (especially an official) to being a racist, going onto an open forum where the league reads it and anyone can review this material, is not the best idea. You say you recorded it, I would take the video footage to the proper league officials and show the `racist allegations`.; Do not open up a topic that is very sensitive to many individuals, especially in the most multi cultural city in probably all of Canda. If you feel wronged and you have the proof, take it to the league.

and if you read my comment right it never mentioned the official acting in a racist manner, I was saying how the game is and was turned into racism by the responses of everyone, saying it was a hostile environment when in all reality it was the opposite. sorry, had to make sure you knew that.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There too much speculation on this thread about the stolo game. Let me clarify as someone who was there, played on the dynamo side and got a yellow as well.

After the match the ref said that Stolo would have won today if they hadn't been yelling/threatening the ref personally all game. With all the spectators adding tension and especially after the second yellow card for yapping, Stolo should have got the message that he meant business and shut up. Guess what, the anger/threats increased and the more cards came out. It wasn't racism, but common sense! No more racism, notice how the dynamo didn't say a word?

We all agreed we were out played even with 9 men but really stolo beat themselves.

At times the match wasn't even enjoyble to play because of all the whining and chatter. I hate whine, I'm a beer guy. Stolo is a talented team, that plays hard and clean which is a shame to be wasted with such classless actions.

Seriously, We're playing in an amateur league with a ref making $60 a game. There is NO place for personal threats to the ref or anybody.

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
There too much speculation on this thread about the stolo game. Let on the dynamo side and got a yellow as well.

After the match the ref said that Stolo would have won today if they hadn't been yelling/threatening the ref personally all game. With all the spectators adding tension and especially after the second yellow card for yapping, Stolo should have got the message that he meant business and shut up. Guess what, the anger/threats increased and the more cards came out. It wasn't racism, but common sense! No more racism, notice how the dynamo didn't say a word?

We all agreed we were out played even with 9 men but really stolo beat themselves.

At times the match wasn't even enjoyble to play because of all the whining and chatter. I hate whine, I'm a beer guy. Stolo is a talented team, that plays hard and clean which is a shame to be wasted with such classless actions.

Seriously, We're playing in an amateur league with a ref making $60 a game. There is NO place for personal threats to the ref or anybody.

This is what I am talking about give me one instance or quote of anyone of us threatening or giving the ref any reason to feel threatened!
We Never once threatened this ref! Or said anything personal against him We thanked him after a call and got a yellow and many of our yellows were for simply playing clean soccer!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what I am talking about give me one instance or quote of anyone of us threatening or giving the ref any reason to feel threatened!
We Never once threatened this ref! Or said anything personal against him We thanked him after a call and got a yellow and many of our yellows were for simply playing clean soccer!

When my team played stolo last year, i watched the div 2 game before hand. the goalie for stolo, would yell " he's racist " at every call that went against stolo. he even did it in our game after. this was not supported by the rest of stolo, merely an individual being an ass. when we played stolo, both div 4 and div 2 squads, there were no cards, no incidents and lots of sunshine. good clean game. and the sideline for stolo was great. if you don't have a thick skin, they will eat you alive.good thing i'm deaf in one ear and don't care out the other.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league doesn't look at recorded games/ refs performances..... There are hundreds of refs who go out week in n week out and some are bound to make a mistake or two. If professionals at the World Cup can make mistakes so can guys at our local parks. Don't confuse their mistakes for racism. If you don't like the decision, grind your teeth and walk away. And hope you don't get the same guy next week.

As far as stolo is concerned, they're not a bad bunch of guys but in our first meeting this year near the end of the match they lost their cool with the ref for a non pk call in our end and after the match they received a couple of reds for some choice words they had for the man in the middle. Good luck to stolo with the league hopefully you guys will be able to field a team for our make up in 4 weeks ....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just because some place is a "hostile" environment doesn't mean it's because of their ethnic background. It just means it's a tough place to play where the fans give you a hard time. Example Seattle or Portland for mls. The only thing we can do know is await the leagues response and carry on with our own teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0