Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2012-2013 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it's the top pitch right next to the school then no..... But if it's the new pitch with baseball diamond apart of it then yes it has covers. Depends which one we get put on....

It says NW, I think that's the lower one closer to the events centre, the pak cup has the new one with the covers :rolleyes: .... I hope Langley has tents set up for other teams....

Should have held the semis at newton, changerooms, 4 turf fields ( all with cover)..... Just sayin...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It says NW, I think that's the lower one closer to the events centre, the pak cup has the new one with the covers :rolleyes: .... I hope Langley has tents set up for other teams....

Should have held the semis at newton, changerooms, 4 turf fields ( all with cover)..... Just sayin...

No. You played on the nice new turf with benches and covers, and had you actually looked around you would have seen 4 empty change rooms waiting for you as well as a media room and spectator viewing area. That large turf gave you just the advantage you needed to vault past the semis and into the finals!

Want to host semis? email the league, last I checked nobody ever volunteers, better you spending 12 hours picking up peoples garbage than me... Nice of you to leave a mess.

We won 4-3 after being down 3-0... so our luck is all used up. Should we just forfeit the finals to you?

See you in two weeks.

Sub.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats, I guess the chilli guy that was cocky before the game met karma.

We didnt leave a mess because I stayed back n picked up Gatorade bottles n tape to throw away maybe it was chilli after you beat them, congrats see you in two weeks.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack has great potential, a lot of good players. Their coach on the other hand. He needs to learn to tone it down a bit and maybe stick to coaching. Chilliwack goes up 1-0, he becomes a cheerleader. Up 3-0, he subs himself on. 20 minutes later its a 4 to 3 win for dynamo. I'm sure he adds a lot on the coaching side, but should rethink his strategy next time he's in that position.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats, I guess the chilli guy that was cocky before the game met karma.

We didnt leave a mess because I stayed back n picked up Gatorade bottles n tape to throw away maybe it was chilli after you beat them, congrats see you in two weeks.

@Jimmy - I wasn't being cocky. Dynamo was the favourites and that's what I said. .....didn't I even clarify that?

Good luck to everyone in the finals - hope they are injury free and the day is enjoyable for all (including the officials). Will be cheering for the FVSL teams in the A and B Provincial Cup! C'mon lads, get 'er done.

ps-Loads of bottles and tape on the bench and left some tape on the field as well (I picked it up after Coyotes game). I am sure you picked some up. I'd be shocked if Chwk guys didn't leave some tape or bottles behind. Every team does - still unacceptable. But keep in mind there was a masters game after us as well. So if there was a mess the blame can be shared by three teams.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thiku, are you the coach of the B team ? The same guy that mentioned to me n another one of my guys that ".. dynamo think they're playing some div 4 team but we're gonna fcuk them up..."

A week away from the finals and after seeing snow today in east van I'm kinda glad games are moved to turf, just hoping no snow next weekend or that would REALLY fcuk shite up....

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thiku, are you the coach of the B team ? The same guy that mentioned to me n another one of my guys that ".. dynamo think they're playing some div 4 team but we're gonna fcuk them up..."

If that was the case, for the record, the Dynamo hasn't looked past a single team all presidents cup. Especially a D4 team with a +90 goal differential in the semi-finals.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't me, no. I wouldn't ever say that. I am not the coach either. re: the "fcuk" comment - I don't have the login for the discipline or anything but I imagine we had the fewest bookings in our league.

That's a real shame someone said that - if I had known I'd have pulled them aside.

My apologies on behalf of the club even though I don't represent the club in any official manner.

@Jimmy - #29, Negri, is a fun player to watch. He did very well in the first half (all that I saw). My buddy on Rapids knows him and pointed him out to me. Definitely the difference-maker on your squad. Though you have lots of skilled players.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

@Jimmy - #29, Negri, is a fun player to watch. He did very well in the first half (all that I saw). My buddy on Rapids knows him and pointed him out to me. Definitely the difference-maker on your squad. Though you have lots of skilled players.

he is awesome to play with. I wouldn't say he is "the" difference maker but he is definitely one of them. Too bad he's only played 3 games with us this season so far...

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have a lot of good players. Anyway, with players like that you guys definitely belong in Div 1. You had some nice technical players for sure. It was nice to see a team try to pass the ball around. I found myself cheering for you just because of that! All the best.

Someone told me before the game that a lot of the Coyotes are from ACBC? (I don't care, just wondering).

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's was two players that day from acbc. I don't know if two is a lot, but after acbc folded this year some guys came to play with me...

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
^not that it matters. I was just wondering what happened to those players - they had a really strong team once.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
^not that it matters. I was just wondering what happened to those players - they had a really strong team once.

Most of the high-end talent from ACBC (Admir, Chris Kyd, Habil, Eric Ray, etc.) play for Estrella De Chile in VMSL.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
he is awesome to play with. I wouldn't say he is "the" difference maker but he is definitely one of them. Too bad he's only played 3 games with us this season so far...
He is definitely a strong midfielder! You don't often see a 6'1/ 6'2 midfielder that can run the field and keep up. Jimmy you guys played an awesome game, and you have a talented squad. I think it will be a wicked game between you and Langley. You guys definitely took it to use the first half, although we did have our chances. But, that's the name of the game (burying the chances) and we couldn't. Hopefully we made it a little interesting in the 75+ minutes with a mini attempt at a come back. But the better squad definitely won, hats off to you guys........................... A tip for next game though, just to your two strikers and side line.... (maybe don't start asking what type Harlem Shake dance your gunna do when you score the 3rd goal) doesn't always sit well with a team that is only sitting 2 goals behind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0