Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2012-2013 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far im 2-0 for predictions. Dynamo in a 3-0 win!!!
Yotes and Jimmy dont let me down for my Sunday bet, ima go 3-0 for the weekend!!!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far im 2-0 for predictions. Dynamo in a 3-0 win!!!
Yotes and Jimmy dont let me down for my Sunday bet, ima go 3-0 for the weekend!!!

I don't know man, we think vault might win and if we win we're kinda afraid to go up against that freak of a keeper vault has ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know man, we think vault might win and if we win we're kinda afraid to go up against that freak of a keeper vault has ;)
Should I present myself to you know and pull down my trousers, or save that for after the game.....?????

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault fc 2- arsenal 1.... They went up 1-0 in te first 20..... Then after that we took over and tied it before half, then got a late one in about the 80th. Damn hard fought game by them, hats off to them!!!

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having not seen that Titans team play before I can't obviously comment on whether they are strong or not, but considering they haven't lost a game in league this year (and the glass half full approach being they didn't lose against Coyotes either) it's a real shame they won't move up to Div 2.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having not seen that Titans team play before I can't obviously comment on whether they are strong or not, but considering they haven't lost a game in league this year (and the glass half full approach being they didn't lose against Coyotes either) it's a real shame they won't move up to Div 2.

They should, they could hold their own against a lot of teams, quick team that likes to counter, not very lippy for being as young as they are, really don't like keeping the ball at their feet though, they will be a tough team to play in a few years as they have some big strong guys who aren't quite there just yet...

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya it's almost too bad so few teams can get promoted each year. Tough call by the league though to decide how many go up-down. Don't want too much movement in a rec league because teams can up and quit etc.....anyway. Good luck to everyone during the final month of the season.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack FC Rapids B 4C Langley FC Dynamo 2

SFC Coyotes 2 WRU Vault 3B-
Cup semi finals,..... let the predictions start!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill take dynamo for a 2-1 win..... Not saying they are the better team, but they have been playing a higher level all year long... And lots of their guys have played in simar situations before....

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Job Vault. We had nothing left in the tank at the end to try and push for an equalizer. I blame the orange mom for not showing up. Good luck next round against a beatable Coyotes team.
Chiliwack seems to beat everyone except Lakemba for some reason. I'll take them 3-1 over Dynamo.
If Coyotes win it will be late, but they probably will win. 2-1

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are beatable, isn't everyone? We underestimated the two div 3 squads we played this year and it showed, we conceded first in both matches. And got clutch goals when needed. And came out with victories. We knew what to expect in Port Moody vs the blues and we showed up and dominated, kept the clean sheet with a man down for the last 25 mins. We're just gonna show up and play vault like they're a solid team. (they must be good since they're in the semis). It's really gonna depend on how good of a game C4L has because we'll be bringing everything we can and we know we gotta score first, cause vault will most likely park the bus if they score first, if they even score at all considering they've been in very close games all year except for one against the last place team and have been kept scoreless for a few games including one against said last place team. This week and a half break is already too long...

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a good point - why do we have a two week break between games? (it helps us - we have injuries!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0