Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2012-2013 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll admit our first time going out to Stolo a couple years back, we definately felt threatened, and found the environment pretty hostile. Game was chippy, and the fans (haven't seen such a crowd since youth!) were on us during and after the game. Games since have been relatively problem free. Stolo plays on the edge, and when calls don't go their way several players can lose their temper.

TBH, I think Stolo brings a unique experience to the league - it is disappointing they cannot control their actions. 7 reds in a game does not happen by accident and cannot be tolerated, coming on TTP and stating that you did nothing wrong does not help your case. Curious if this was the Macedonian (bald headed) ref, as I honestly can't see any other ref actually giving out so many cards

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league doesn't look at recorded games/ refs performances..... There are hundreds of refs who go out week in n week out and some are bound to make a mistake or two. If professionals at the World Cup can make mistakes so can guys at our local parks. Don't confuse their mistakes for racism. If you don't like the decision, grind your teeth and walk away. And hope you don't get the same guy next week.

As far as stolo is concerned, they're not a bad bunch of guys but in our first meeting this year near the end of the match they lost their cool with the ref for a non pk call in our end and after the match they received a couple of reds for some choice words they had for the man in the middle. Good luck to stolo with the league hopefully you guys will be able to field a team for our make up in 4 weeks ....

I agree with you that wasn't right of us in our first game and that's when we as a team decided it was enough of using those choice words with refs I'm trying to say we didn't do that on Sunday we never once used choice words and were penalized for asking questions. But thanks I hope we can still field a team against you too. See you on the pitch

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll admit our first time going out to Stolo a couple years back, we definately felt threatened, and found the environment pretty hostile. Game was chippy, and the fans (haven't seen such a crowd since youth!) were on us during and after the game. Games since have been relatively problem free. Stolo plays on the edge, and when calls don't go their way several players can lose their temper.

TBH, I think Stolo brings a unique experience to the league - it is disappointing they cannot control their actions. 7 reds in a game does not happen by accident and cannot be tolerated, coming on TTP and stating that you did nothing wrong does not help your case. Curious if this was the Macedonian (bald headed) ref, as I honestly can't see any other ref actually giving out so many cards

Read what I said earlier 5 cards were issued after the game without any notice for no apparent reason but thanks for the response we have changed our environment at Tzeachten park

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it difficult to believe that you would get 5 reds for no reason after the game, Please make sure you share the refs report after the disciplinary hearings. Was there language during the hand shake? Players refuse to shake hands? Something during the shootout? Or did you continue to argue calls after the game?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing that needs to be changed for seasons to come. Handshakes before the game. Whether it be the starting 11s from both sides or everyone but that way there's no bad blood between teams and/or officials... Plus since the fvsl is already heading in a very positive direction with standardized match balls, implementing matching jerseys from prem to div 4 to masters div 2. Standardized referee uniforms, top notch facilities. Pre game handshakes is definitely another step in that direction. Knvb make it happen.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about half time orange slices.... Can we make that mandatory.... I feel like people get grouchy due to vitamin c deficiency, this could vastly change the attitudes of many, who knows maybe stolo wouldn't have gotten 6 reds had they had a zesty orange slice at half........
next round of cup play, I'm bringing oranges , Abby arsenal you and your team may come join us:)

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it difficult to believe that you would get 5 reds for no reason after the game, Please make sure you share the refs report after the disciplinary hearings. Was there language during the hand shake? Players refuse to shake hands? Something during the shootout? Or did you continue to argue calls after the game?

We didn't shake his hand a few players said they would be emailing the board and we saw him writing numbers down so we just kept walking and didn't shake his hand we were maybe 20 feet away that's literally what happened that's what's so crazy

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about half time orange slices.... Can we make that mandatory.... I feel like people get grouchy due to vitamin c deficiency, this could vastly change the attitudes of many, who knows maybe stolo wouldn't have gotten 6 reds had they had a zesty orange slice at half........
next round of cup play, I'm bringing oranges , Abby arsenal you and your team may come join us:)
Gee thanks! We look forward to it :cool:

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
my guess is Stolo will have just enough points taken away from them so they cant place 2nd in the league and have to stay in Div 2 again. DOnt think they will kick them out but repremand them with point deductions and fines.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
back on topic

Coyotes have this cup pretty much won going by the teams that are left

We've still got three games to go before we win anything. Still a few good teams remaining. Shitty the top 4 div 2 teams had to play each other in the round of 16. I'm sure the 4th place div 2 team will be cheering for us whether it be stolo or even the Celtic as they'd get a provincial birth, not too sure how far they'll both go but they'll get the chance if we win the cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0