Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2012-2013 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think its to allow for make up games cause we never know how bad the weather is going to be or when teams turn off the lights :rolleyes: .... If we played all cup games consecutively we'll be done by mid feb - early march and teams wait till mid April for provincials...this way it's spaced out teams going to provincials probably have won a cup and keep playing and try to stay in good form and a week or two in between allows players to get some rest ....

Sounds like it makes sense so lets go with it

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nah, missionblues' prediction is generous to us - can't see the game being competitive.

I'm only going on the basis that i've played against the Dynamo (given its the same team as last year), and against your first team this year. The Dynamo are physical, defend well, and create chances. Your first team, minus 4 or 5 guys (Jake being one) were horrible so i'm gonna go ahead and say your "B" team won't be too great. Sorry just can't see the Dynamo losing this one, but i could be wrong.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@MB10 - I was agreeing with you. Under only the most ridiculous unlikely circumstances should we win. We are the "B" team - by definition we aren't great. I am not taking the piss. And even if I thought we could win I ain't a starter so I couldn't even back-up the claim with action! :(

Sweet - I don't know who Utah is (nor care) but it's fascinating to see he dislikes me and my team. haha, unless he knows us, then ya, it makes perfect sense he dislikes us.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm only going on the basis that i've played against the Dynamo (given its the same team as last year), and against your first team this year. The Dynamo are physical, defend well, and create chances. Your first team, minus 4 or 5 guys (Jake being one) were horrible so i'm gonna go ahead and say your "B" team won't be too great. Sorry just can't see the Dynamo losing this one, but i could be wrong.

Dynamo are the same team as last year with four great additions, a real good team for the last 5-6 years, just starting to earn the respect they deserve.

They will tough to beat.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo are the same team as last year with four great additions......

The 4 great additions aren't really the same team as last year :rolleyes:

I don't think any of the teams are the same as last year....

Cascade with you guys not playing for a while now, are you guys even still training or what? In case dynamo or us win the cup, you get that provincial cup spot or will you guys pass it on to stolo...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cascade with you guys not playing for a while now, are you guys even still training or what? In case dynamo or us win the cup, you get that provincial cup spot or will you guys pass it on to stolo...

Training, No sir, and I doubt we will pass it on. Not sure what will happen really, I know we took a few weeks off to heal injuries, but most likely we will get some sessions in, as it should be a langley vs surrey final.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I dont think you can pass on provincial spot to a suspended team

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
To create less confususion amongst you Div.2 ladies, we will just take care of knocking you guys out, and we will see you in the pronvinvcials. (both langley and yotes ) ...... Consider pot stired

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it's the top pitch right next to the school then no..... But if it's the new pitch with baseball diamond apart of it then yes it has covers. Depends which one we get put on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0