Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2012-2013 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 3- peace arch 1......
Good clean match, nothing too hard on my end. There only goal came off a deflection ffrom our centre back ..... On to next match

snaps

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odds are you recall better than me but I certainly remember a full bench.

Torn ACL/MCL isn't "serious"?

Yeah it is serious and I feel bad for the guy as I myself have had the same injury. Just hadn't seen an adult sob like that for so long that's all. And yes your memory isn't the best we had one sub. I know cuz I wasn't supposed to play but did to make 12. We beat lakemba tonight 3-2 after being down 2-0 and down to 10 guys halfway through the second. Number 7 after telling us how much we suck, trash talking, and diving around the park for 90 minutes wouldn't shake hands... Guess he didn't want us to see him cry. Rest of the team were good guys.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aresenal 3- SFC Lambeka 2 Game report: First half they came out full of piss and vinegar (as young teams usually do) ran at us, got fouled in the box, missed the PK and cried a bit. Came back scored a goal(maybe offside), scored another one (probably offside since the ref was a douche). We get one back just before the end of the first. Second half starts, we get fouled in the box score our PK(they cry a bit). Game still goes on, one of our players get his second yellow for standing over the ball (before its set) and he's sent off! Effin crap to send a guy off for that! (ref still a douche). We score a free kick with 15minutes to go and the rest is history. Oh, and #7, before you trash talk the opposing team and tell them they suck, make sure you win the game first and be a man, shake hands after the game you little baby! WRU Vault, here we come!

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks guy! Would you be in to Masters with us next season? We are finally making the move:cool:
I'd love to start playing Masters but we have too many young guys on the team. I think we have 7 or 8 under age we keep picking up the kids of guys we went to school with.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 3- peace arch 1......
Good clean match, nothing too hard on my end. There only goal came off a deflection ffrom our centre back ..... On to next match

Don't forget we gifted you 2 goals too. 3rd was very nice. Agreed on the clean match, felt not bad for my second run in 3 months. Would have liked a better result but you guys played well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo n dynamo today. 7 reds and 4 yellows I'm not surprised but wtf happened ?!?

Funny thing is these teams have a makeup league game in two weeks out in stolo again, I believe.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoping for dynamo and pm blues to win( upset) this weekend.

If the dynamo werent absolute dickheads I would feel bad that they have to play stolo in stolo on a friday night.

either way not many div 2 teams left after this weekend

That is too funny! Seriously though, the Knights should be playing rubgy and taking roids... oh wait they already
do. Also, if they were playing rugby they might actually be decent and win some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0